Chapter 43

Love Will Find A Way


** Gahh.. their eye smexing again! LOL!**

 

 

 

~ The Celebration - Part 1 ~

 

The next morning, at Seoul University

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”

“Come in!”, the voice shouted from inside the room.

“Good morning Soo!”, Taeyeon cheerfully greeted Sooyoung as soon as he entered the room.

“Hey, good morning to you too, buddy!”, Sooyoung greeted him back. “You look happy this morning. Did anything happened last night, huh?”, Sooyoung smirked.

“Congratulations!”, Taeyeon suddenly dashed to him and hugged his best friend.

“Huh? For what?”, Sooyoung asked as he was pretty much in confused.

“Haishh.. why are you so slow? For your engagement, though, what else!”, he said annoyingly and immediately released the hug.

“H-how did you know?”, he asked in surprise. Of course he was surprised since Jessica didn’t tell him that she has secretly informed her best friend and her little sister about their engagement.

“Oh, god! You can be so slow sometimes. From my Tippani, though, who else! Jessica texted her early this morning”, Taeyeon exclaimed as he landed his on the chair.

“Wow! I didn’t expect this news could spread at this fast. Aishh.. Jessica, why did you tell her?”, he grunted.

“Hey, this is a good news, buddy! You can’t expect she will keep this forever. Besides, my Tippani is the only close friend she got, and they’re good friends from States”, Taeyeon said with a giggle which later earns a smack on his back head.

“Yah! Don’t insult my Sica!”, he cried.

“What the.. pftttt!”, Taeyeon stuck his tongue out while caressing his back head. “Anyways, don’t you guys want to celebrate your engagement? I mean, by holding a ceremony or a party?”, he asked.

“No need, Tae. Besides, Jessica’s family didn’t know about this. I don’t want to hurt her feeling”, Sooyoung replied with a small smile.

“Hmm.. why don’t we just celebrate it among us on this weekend? I can arrange a small ceremony for both of you at my family’s rest house at Haeundae beach in Busan. We can have our picnic and barbeque there. You can bring Danny boy, and invite your bosses and friends to join too. The more the merrier!”, Taeyeon said while clapping his hands excitedly. Sooyoung tapped his own chin as he was in a deep thought.

“Sounds interesting. I like your idea. I’ll discuss with Jessica and the rest later. Alright, I need to start my lecture right now”, Sooyoung said as he stood up from his chair and grabbed his bag pack. Taeyeon got up from the chair too.

“Yeah, me too. Hey, want to grab lunch with us after class? We can continue to discuss our plan with Tiff later. I bet she must be excited with the plan”, Taeyeon asked.

“Sure. Okay, see you at lunch, buddy!”, Sooyoung replied. Both of them then immediately leaving the room.


Later at the afternoon

Jessica had promised to have a lunch with Krystal. Krystal insisted to have a lunch with her sister actually, because she missed Jessica so much since they seldom got to see with each other lately. And also to celebrate the good news that her sister had shared with her about their engagement this morning. Krystal has made their lunch reservation at their family’s favorite restaurant. She’s already waiting for her sister at their reserved table.

“Unnie!”, Krystal shouted excitedly as soon as she saw her sister walking towards her. Jessica smiled and waved to her little sister.

“Hey, baby. How are you doing?”, she asked while hugging her little sister.

“I’m fine unnie. I miss you!”, Krystal replied while kissing on her sister’s cheek. “Unnie, congratulations! I’m happy for you!”, she said and caressed her sister’s back.

“Thank you, baby”, Jessica thanked her and kissed on his cheek.

“Let’s have a sit first”, Krystal said while dragging her sister to sit on their chairs. Krystal then called the waiter to take their order. After done taking orders, the waiter then leaving their table, heading to the kitchen.

“How are you feeling unnie?”, Krystal asked with a smile.

“I feel so happy, Krys. I’ve never been this happy ever since I’m with Sooyoung. I feel like marrying him in instant”, Jessica said as she giggled.

“Aren’t you feel happy when you’re with Donghae oppa before?”, Krystal asked. Jessica suddenly frowned. “Ehmm.. I-I’m sorry unnie. I didn’t mean..”, Krystal was about to continue her words when suddenly Jessica cut it off.

“It’s okay, baby. It would be a lie if I said that I’m not happy when I was with him. But, both of them were different. Sooyoung is a gentle, kind and yet, a romantic person. Although we met in not so romantic circumstances, but at the end of the day, I realized that he’s the one that I’m looking for all this while, and he’s the one that I wanted to spend my whole life with, forever”, she said as she smiled.

“Wow, unnie. I didn’t know that you can be this romantic!”, Krystal giggled while clapping her hands excitedly.

“Y-yah, I really mean it, though!”, Jessica cried as her face was flushed. Krystal laughed her head off. “Okay, stop it, Krys!”, she muttered seriously. Krystal covered with her hand, still giggling.

“Excuse me Miss Jessica, Miss Krystal, your meals and drinks”, the waiter suddenly appeared with a tray of food and drinks in his hands. He laid the plates and glasses on the table. “Please enjoy your lunch”, the waiter said.

“Thank you”, the Jung sisters thanked him in unison. Both of them started to eat their meals.

“So, how’s your progress with your boyfriend?”, Jessica suddenly blurted out while munching her food.

“COUGH! COUGH!”

“Unnieee.. can you please not bring this topic while eating?”, Krystal cried while coughing. Jessica just laugh and patted her sister’s back.

“So, how’s the feeling of being teased, huh? Fun?”, she smirked.

“Y-yah, just shut up and eat your food!”, she exclaimed. Jessica giggled.


“What’s his name again?”, Jessica sister again.

“Unnie, just stop it, will you? I’m eating here!”, she grunted.

“Oh, come on, Krys, can’t I know my future brother in-law’s name?”, Jessica smirked.

“Oh god!”, she sighed.


Later on that night, at SooSica apartment

Jessica was in the kitchen, preparing a dinner for the three of them. Ever since she stayed together with Sooyoung and Danny, she’s already expert in cooking. Well, I was lying actually.  She’s not really expert, but she knew at least to cook the simplest meal for them. LOL!

“Babies, dinner is ready!”, Jessica shouted from the kitchen. Not long after that, her ‘babies’ ran from the living room towards the kitchen. LOL!

“We’re ready to eat!”, Sooyoung exclaimed excitedly while carrying Danny in his arms.

“Eatttt!”, Danny shouted happily. Jessica laughing her head off.

“Alright you two, sit first”, she gestured them to sit on the stool. Both of them complied. Sooyoung put Danny to sit on his lap, while Jessica laid the plates and bowls on the kitchen counter, and sat next to Sooyoung.

“Wow, bibimbap, miso soup, awesome!”, Sooyoung was mesmerized with the food that Jessica had prepared. Well, yeah, he’s the shikshin, remember? LOL! He immediately took the spoon and scooped some rice and shoved it into his mouth. He was happily munching the food.

“Babe, seriously, you’re getting good day by day, I love you, babe!”, he praised Jessica.

“You love the food, or me?”, she teased.

“Of course I love... both.. heheh..”, he giggled. Jessica laughed on his words.

“Daddy, eatttt!”, Danny cried while opening his mouth widely, wanting his father to feed him.

“Oh, god! I’m so sorry, baby. Daddy forgot about you”, Sooyoung smacked his own forehead which caused Jessica and Danny to giggle. He immediately scooped some rice and carried it to the little boy’s mouth. Danny munched his food happily.

“You forgot your son when it comes to food, huh?”, Jessica giggled and shook her head.

“Hmm.. not always.. heheh”, Sooyoung mumbled as his cheeks flushed. Jessica giggled again.

“Aww.. you’re so cute when you blushed”, she said as she pinched his cheek. Sooyoung grinned. “Alright, let’s finished up the food, it’s already late”, Jessica said as the time was already 9.00 p.m. Both of them came late from work since Jessica has just started her work at Choi’s Industries, while Sooyoung still working at YoonYul’s cafe after his lecture ended. He asked his bosses to going back home a bit earlier ever since Jessica stayed with him. The three of them continued eating their dinner while chatting and teasing with each other, like a one happy family.

After done washing the dishes and cleaning the table, Sooyoung making a milk for his little warrior since he was sleepy. He’s already lie down on the couch with his head on Jessica’s lap while watching his favorite cartoon channel. He walked towards the couch with a milk bottle in his hand.

“Here’s your mwik lil’ champ”, Sooyoung handed the bottle to his little boy. He immediately grabbed the bottle and started to drink his milk. Sooyoung sat on the same couch next to Jessica.

“Babe, I’ve something to discuss with you”, Sooyoung started the conversation.

“Sure, sweetie. What is it?”, she asked while leaning her head on Sooyoung’s shoulder. Her hand slowly the little boy’s hair.

“Tae wanted to hold a small ceremony for us, to celebrate our engagement. So, he planned to hold it during this weekend, at his family’s rest house in Busan”, Sooyoung explained.

“Oh, I knew about that already. Tiff called me this afternoon, and she said that we can bring our close friends too”, Jessica said while her hand playing with Sooyoung’s fingers.

“That Tiffany, I think she used to work with CNN or something. Always ahead in spreading the news”, Sooyoung grunted. Jessica chuckled on his funny remark.

“So, whom are you planning to bring with? Have you thought about it?”, Jessica asked.

“Yup, yup. I think I want to bring my cafe bosses. The rest I don’t think they want to join us because they usually have other commitments during weekend”, he replied. “How about you?”, his turned to ask Jessica.

“Hmm.. well, I’m planning to bring Krystal and her boyfriend, since she’s already had a boyfriend”, Jessica giggled.

“Jinja? Wow, do I know him?”, Sooyoung asked in surprise.

“Nah, I don’t want to reveal who the person is. You’ll find out when we get there later”, Jessica said as she smirk.

“Meanie!”, Sooyoung giggled. He tilted his head to look at his little warrior. He’s already fell asleep with the milk bottle still in his hand. “I think we should go to the bed. Our baby is already sleeping”, Sooyoung said while pointing his finger to the sleeping little boy.

“Our baby?”, Jessica asked as she raised her brows in surprise.

“Yeah, why? You don’t like it?”, Sooyoung replied with a worried look on his face.

“Nope, I like it. I need to ask him to call me mommy after this, since I’m going to be Mrs. Choi soon”, she giggled.

“Ohh.. I like that too!”, Sooyoung laughed. “Alright, let’s tuck our baby to his bed”, Sooyoung smiled while getting up from the couch, and slowly slid his arm under his little boy’s back. He carefully carried him in his arms and walked to his son’s bedroom. After putting his son on the bed, both SooSica kissed the little boy’s cheek before they walked out of the room, heading to their bedroom.

 

 

 

**Heyyo! ^^**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! An update for today. Hope you guys like the chapter. I'm so sorry I can't reply to your comments since my house internet connection was so slow lately. I'm using my office PC to type the update. *I'm so sorry boss, please don't fire me! LOL!*  Sorry guys, I'm just kidding! I'll try to reply your comment as soon as possible. Do keep on commenting guys, love you! Muahhhh! :-*

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.