Chapter 20

Love Will Find A Way

 

**Oh my! So sweet! ^^ The recent SooSica moment @ Yakult LOOK Concert, September 1st, 2012**

 

 

Later at night, at Sooyoung’s apartment

Jessica helped Sooyoung to prepare the ingredients to cook for their dinner on that night.

“Sica, come here. I need you to taste this”, Sooyoung said while holding the spoon. Jessica walked closer to him and grabbed his hand, carrying the spoon into . Sooyoung gasped with her sudden act. He gulp his saliva, tried to control himself. (Author’s note: Poor Sooyoung! LOL!)

Oh lord!

“Hmm.. it taste good. You’re such a good cook, Soo”, Jessica said as she smiled.

“Well, you have to be a good one when you have a kid who needs to be fed”, he replied as he continued to stir the soup in the pot.

“If I have kids, I don’t think I can be a good cook for them. I probably ask my maid to do all the household chores”, she chuckled awkwardly. Sooyoung just smiled at her words.

“You can learn, Sica, like what I taught you just now. It’s not that hard, right?”, he said.

“Hmm.. yeah.. right. You’re the expert one, it’s easy for you to say”, she replied as she rolled her eyes.

“Oh, come on, Sica. Do you think I’ve become expert since I was born? Of course I have it through learning process. It’s not as easy as you snapped your fingers, though”, he chuckled.

“Alright, Mister Chef! Just stop your lecture, and let’s get this done, okay? I’m hungryyyy”, she whined.

“Wow, you only spent a few days with us, and now you’ve become a shikshin as well, huh?”, Sooyoung .

“Yahhh! I’m not!”, she exclaimed. Sooyoung laughed his head off. Suddenly Danny appeared in the kitchen, tugging his father’s pants.

“Daddy, eattt”, Danny cutely said.

“Otayyy”, he giggled as he mocked his son.

After done with cooking, Jessica helped Sooyoung to prepare the table, and the three of them eat their dinner happily, like a one happy family.


Few days later

Today is the day Jessica will going back to her mansion after spending about a week of taking care of Sooyoung and Danny. Sooyoung's hand was already recovered from the injury.

“Thank you so much, Sica. Thank you for taking care of us”, Sooyoung said after he has done helping Jessica to put her luggage into the back compartment. Jessica was carrying Danny in her arms since the little boy refused to let her go.

“You’re welcome, Soo. It’s nothing compared of what you’ve done for me”, Jessica replied with a smile.

“Danny, let’s go, baby”, Sooyoung said as he tried to take the little boy from Jessica’s arms.

“Nooo..”, Danny cried, hugging Jessica’s neck tightly. After spending a week with her, he was so used to her presence.

“Hey, little champ. Aunty Jessica needs to go to work. We will see her later, okay? Daddy promise”, Sooyoung tried to persuade the little boy.

“Pwomish?”, the little boy asked while looking at his father.

“Yes, baby. Daddy promise”, Sooyoung said as he wiped the tears on his little boy’s cheeks.

“Aunty pwomish?”, he then asked Jessica.

“Yes, baby, I promise I’ll visit you often, okay?”, Jessica smiled and kissed the little boy’s cheek.

“Otay”, he said and nodded his head. Sooyoung took him from Jessica, and carried him in his arms.


“Well, I guess, this is it then. I’ll see you later, Soo”, Jessica said as she bid him goodbye.

“Yeah, I’ll see you later, Sica”, Sooyoung replied as he smiled.

“Take care of your Daddy here, okay baby?”, Jessica leaned closer and caressed the little boy’s cheek. He only nodded his head.

“Sica”, Sooyoung called her name.

“Yes, Soo?”, Jessica turned to look at him. Sooyoung then dared himself to kiss on Jessica's cheek. Jessica was startled as she looked back at him with a blank expression.

“Thanks once again”, he whispered. Jessica still stood frozen, didn’t move an inch.

“Baby, give a kiss to Aunty Jessica”, Sooyoung said. Danny then leaned closer, and gave a sloppy kiss on Jessica’s cheek.

“I-I think I should g-go now. B-bye!”, she stuttered. She immediately opened the car’s door to get into her car. She then the car’s engine, and waved at Sooyoung and Danny before she started to drive away from the parking space. Sooyoung and Danny waved at her back, and slowly walking back to the elevator.

Jessica stopped her car at the junction when the traffic light changed to red. She felt her heart beats faster when thinking of what had happened at the parking space earlier. She caressed the spot where Sooyoung had kissed her on the cheek.

What is this feeling? Don’t tell me... no, it can’t be!

Sooyoung and Danny went out of the elevator as soon as it stopped at the right floor. Sooyoung walked to his apartment, still carrying Danny in his arms.

“Alright, little champ. Stay here, okay? Daddy need to open the door”, he said as he put the little boy down, and dug his pants pocket to grab the door key. Danny just nodded his head.

After opened the door, both of them entered the apartment. Danny walked to the living room, and climbed on the couch and sat on it. He’s waiting for his father to close the door. Sooyoung walked to the couch and sat next to his little boy.

“Little champ, what do you want to do after this?”, Sooyoung asked him as he the little boy’s hair. Danny immediately pointed his finger to the tv.

“You wanna watch cartoon? He asked.

“Yesh, cartoon”, he said as he nodded his head. Sooyoung immediately switched on the tv. He took the remote and started to flip the channel until he found the cartoon channel. He put the remote on the coffee table.

“Baby, sit here and watch your cartoon, okay? Daddy need to go to the kitchen”, Sooyoung said as he patted the little boy’s head gently.

“Otay, daddy”, he replied without looking at his father as his eyes was glued on the tv screen. Sooyoung just giggled on his act.

Sooyoung stood up from the couch, and headed to the kitchen. He opened the fridge, and took a yogurt. He walked to the kitchen counter, and sat on the stool. He opened the lid, and slowly began to devour his yogurt. He then gazed at the yogurt tub, as he just realized that it wasn’t his favorite flavors.

“It’s Jessica’s favorite”, he mumbled slowly. He then let out a long sigh.

I miss her...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

Hello chingus! Sorry for the short update. It's 4.00 am here, I really need to sleep.. -.-

Thank you for your comment, guys. I really appreciate it. See you guys in the next chapter!

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.