Chapter 15

Love Will Find A Way

**Prince Sooyoung & Princess Jessica**

 

 

At the hospital

“Hmm.. where’s she?”, Sooyoung mumbled while glancing at the wall clock in his room. It’s been almost an hour since Jessica called him this morning to confirm the time that she should pick him up. He sighed and took his bag pack. He was about to walk out from his room when suddenly the door swung open.

“Soo! Mianhae! I got stuck in the traffic jam. There's an accident happened when I was on the way here”, she said as she explained.

“Oh, it’s okay”, he replied as he let out a small smile. Jessica then looked at his bag pack.

“You have already packed your things?”, she asked. Sooyoung just nodded his head. “Let me carry it for you”, she said.

“It’s okay, Sica. I can still carry it”, Sooyoung replied while grabbing his bag pack. Jessica then knocked his hand and took the bag from Sooyoung.

“Haishh.. don’t be so stubborn, Soo. Your hand is still weak. Let me carry it for you”, Jessica said as she insisted to carry the bag for him. Sooyoung just complied as he didn’t want to argue with the persistent girl over a small thing.
“Let’s go”, she said and both of them immediately leaving the room.



At Sooyoung’s apartment building

“How did you know my apartment’s door number?”, Sooyoung asked as soon as they entered the elevator.

“I was looking for your apartment when I wanted to return your jacket. Aunty Im have told you about that already, don’t you remember?”, Jessica replied.

“Ermm.. sorry, I forgot about that”, Sooyoung said as she smiled. “Could you please press the button for 10th floor? I need to pick up Danny first”, he said. Jessica just followed of what he had instructed.

“DING!”

The elevator stopped when it reached the right floor. Sooyoung and Jessica immediately walked out of it, and heading to Aunty Im’s apartment.

“DING DONG!”

Sooyoung pressed the doorbell. A few seconds later, the door opened slowly.

“Hey, Soo, you’re back! Jessica, you’re here too?”, Aunty Im greeted both of them.

“Hello, Aunty. Yeah, I have picked him up from the hospital this morning”, Jessica replied.

“Please come in, Danny is still sleeping”, Aunty Im said as she invited them to get inside her apartment. Aunty Im then lead them to the living room.

“Please have a sit, Jessica, Sooyoung. I need to go to the kitchen for a while”, Aunty Im said as she walked towards the kitchen. A few minutes later, she came back with a tray of drinks and placed it on the table.

“Please have a drink”, Aunty Im said.

“Thank you, Aunty”, both of them thanked her in unison.

“So, how’s your hand, Soo?”, Aunty Im asked while looking at his bandaged hand.

“Still hurt, but it’s getting better, Aunty. You don’t have to worry”, he replied.

“You can leave Danny with me if you want. I’m worried you’ll have difficulties in taking care of him with one hand”, Aunty Im suggested. Jessica somehow felt guilty with what Aunty Im had said just now.

“No, you don’t have to, Aunty. It’s okay, I still can take care of him. Besides, the doctor gave me one week of sick leave”, Sooyoung replied.

“Don’t worry, Aunty Im. I’ll take care of him and Danny”, Jessica suddenly blurted out.

“Mwoh?”


Meanwhile, at Seoul University

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”

“Coming!”, the voice shouted. The door knob was slowly being pulled, and the door was slightly opened.

“Hey babe, are you busy right now?”, Taeyeon asked as he popped his head inside the room.


“Hey baby! Nope, I’m free at the moment. Why?”, Tiffany replied as he shifted his attention from the computer screen to her fiance.

“I want to ask you out for lunch, and after that I want to visit Sooyoung at his apartment. I feel guilty for not visiting him when he was in the hospital”, he said.

“Yeah, me too. Give me a minute”, Tiffany said as she immediately turned off her computer and grabbed her handbag. “Come baby, let’s go”, she said as she got up from her chair.


Back with SooSica and Aunty Im

“Mwoh?”, Sooyoung was in shock.

“Please, Soo. Let me help you. You’re injured because of me. Let me take care of you and Danny until your hand recovered from the injury”, Jessica said.

“No, no, no. You don’t have to, Sica. Please don’t bother about taking care of me and Danny. I don’t want to trouble you or anybody. I still can manage it. Besides, you’re working. How are you going to take care of us while you’re busy with your work?”, Sooyoung firmly said. Jessica stood up from the couch, and moved to sit beside Sooyoung. Sooyoung somehow felt uncomfortable with what she was doing.

“Soo, you don’t have to worry, okay? I’ll take a leave, and I’ll talk to my father about this. I’m sure he will understand”, Jessica said as she patted Sooyoung’s back. Sooyoung still felt hesitant.

“B-but, what about your fiance? I don’t want him to think that I’m taking advantage on you”, he exclaimed.

“Soo, listen. Donghae is not like that. He’s a good man. I’m sure he will understand. Besides, I’ve already told him about what had happened to me at the club on that night”, Jessica replied.

So, the fiance’s name is Donghae, huh?

“Sooyoung. Jessica is sincere to help you. Just let her taking care of you and Danny, okay?”, Aunty Im who had been silent since then finally spoke out. Sooyoung scratched his head, still contemplating whether wanted to agree with the suggestion or not. Although he’s a bit hesitant at first, but, deep down in his heart, only god knows how happy he was.

Omo! Jessica Jung is going to take care of me! Wohooo!

“Alright. If you say so, then I have nothing to complain”, Sooyoung finally agree with the suggestion.


“Okay. Since you’ve already agreed, then I need to go back home to pack my things. I’ll come back as soon as I’m done with everything”, Jessica said.

“Yeah”, Sooyoung replied shortly. “Aunty Im, can I take Danny now? He can continue his sleep at his own room later”, he said.

“Sure, Soo. Just go ahead. But, how are you going to carry him?”, Aunty Im asked.

“Let me carry him”, Jessica offered herself to carry the little boy.

“Sica.. you don’t have..”, Sooyoung was about to continue his words when Jessica cut him off.

“Shhh.. just shut up, Soo!”, she snapped.

“What the.. “, he mumbled slowly while staring at the latter. Aunty Im just giggling softly while watching their small bickering.

“So cute!”, Aunty Im thought. She then lead Jessica to the bedroom where the little boy’s sleeping. Jessica slowly opened the door and tiptoed inside. Sooyoung followed her from behind.

“Omo.. he’s so cute while sleeping”, she whispered. Sooyoung just smiled when hearing on what she had whispered. Jessica slowly slide her one arm under the little boy’s body, and slowly leaned him on her shoulder. She slowly carried the sleeping boy from the bed.

“Oh, god! You’re so heavy, baby!”, she grumbled. Sooyoung just chuckled. He took Danny’s bag pack and both of them walked out of the room.

“Thank you so much Aunty for taking care of him while I’m not around”, Sooyoung bowed.

“You’re welcome, Soo. Dear, it’s not a big deal for me. Danny is like my grandchildren too”, Aunty Im replied as she smiled.

“Thank you, Aunty Im. I’ll see you later”, Jessica said. Both of them walked to the door.

“Yeah, I’ll see you guys later”, Aunty Im bid them goodbye. Sooyoung and Jessica then walked out of the apartment, and heading towards the elevator.


At Sooyoung’s apartment

“Alright, here we go”, Sooyoung said while opening the apartment’s door. “Please come in”, he said as he invited Jessica to get inside.

“Thanks, Soo. Where’s Danny’s room?”, She asked as soon as she entered the apartment.

“Here, follow me”, Sooyoung said as he lead Jessica to Danny’s bedroom. He opened the bedroom door to let Jessica to get inside. She immediately laid the sleeping boy on his bed.

“Arghh.. my back!”, she cried while rubbing her back. Sooyoung giggled, which later earned an icy glare from the latter.

“Opss.. sorry, can’t help!”, he grinned.

“Meanie!”, she mumbled angrily. “Alright, I’ll need to go now. I’ll see you later!”, she said with a straight face while walking out of the room.

Jessica, Jessica! You’re mad at me, yet you still wanna help me. You’re cute, you know that!

 

 

 

^_^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! An update for today. Enjoy! ;)

Thank you for subscribing and reading my story. And, thank you for your comment as well. Really appreciate it!

Sincerely,

 

Your humble author.