Chapter 67

Love Will Find A Way

 

**LOL Sooyoung!**

 

 

 

 

 

“She’s what?”, Sooyoung said as he was surprised. Jessica immediately moved closer and sat next to Sooyoung. She stared at her fiance with a curious look.


“Yeah, she’s pregnant, in 3 weeks”, Taeyeon replied.


“Yah! You midget! Why didn’t you inform us, huh?”, Sooyoung exclaimed.


“Shhh... baby. Slow down your voice, please. Danny’s sleeping”, Jessica whispered while patting his hand.


“Sorry, babe”, Sooyoung said.


“Yah! I AM informing you right now, though!”, Taeyeon replied annoyingly.


“Okay, okay, no need to shout. Anyway, congratulations to both of you. So, Kim is junior on the way, huh?”, Sooyoung chuckled.


“Heheheh.. yeah.. Hey, your Choi junior is on the way too, though”, Taeyeon laughed.


“Yeah, yeah. This is so unexpected, right?”, Sooyoung said.


“Hahaha.. yeah. Alright buddy, need to hang up now. My Tippani needs me. Talk to you again soon. Send my regards to Jessica, okay? Good night!”, Taeyeon replied.


“Sure, buddy. Good night!”, Sooyoung said as he ended up the call, and put the phone on the side table.


“So, what was that all about?”, Jessica asked while looking at Sooyoung. Sooyoung smiled, and smacked their pillows few times before he lie down. He gestured Jessica to lie down beside him.


“Your best friend is pregnant too. Three weeks”, Sooyoung replied while sneaking his arm under Jessica’s neck, and kissed her temple. Jessica laid her head on his arm, and wrapped her arms around his waist.


“Mwoh?”, she was surprised. She stared at Sooyoung’s face without blinking.


“You didn’t know?”, Sooyoung asked as he furrowed his brows. Jessica shook her head.


“I’m so gonna kill that woman later. I told her about our good news, but she didn’t tell me hers.. haishhh..”, she hissed. Sooyoung just giggled while looking at her pissed off face.


“Babe, calm down, okay? Don’t stress yourself out. It’s not good for our baby, though. I think she didn’t do that on purpose. Maybe she forgot to inform you because she’s still not feeling well”, Sooyoung said.


“Yeah, I know. I think we should visit them later. I know she’s quite weak when she get sick. I want to buy the same supplement that I took for her”, Jessica replied.


“That’s very sweet of you, babe. Ermm.. do you still have a headache or nausea now?”, Sooyoung asked.


“Not really. But my head’s still spinning”, Jessica replied.


“Do you want me to massage your head?”, Sooyoung asked.


“No, it’s okay, baby. I just want to sleep”, she said while closing her eyes.


“Okay, let’s sleep”, Sooyoung said. Jessica then moved to her side and gave her back to Sooyoung. She then hugged the little boy who was sleeping next to her. Sooyoung moved closer and back hugged her.


“Good night, mommy. Daddy love you”, Sooyoung whispered and kissed on her back head. Jessica couldn’t helped but to smile after hearing his words, and pulled his hand to hug her tight.


“Good night, daddy. Mommy love you too”, she said in return. Both of then slowly drifted off to sleep.



Two days later


Mr. Jung senior has finally got discharged from the hospital after the doctor satisfied with his health condition and recovery progress. Mr. Jung’s eldest sister has picked him up from the hospital, and brought him straight away to her home. The Jung family, together with Sooyoung, Danny and Hyoyeon were already gathered the Jung eldest sister’s house, waiting for Mr. Jung senior’s arrival. Soon after they arrived, the Jung siblings helped their sister to carry their father and his bag into his room.


“Is he okay now, dad?”, Krystal asked his father soon after he went out from the room


“Yes, he’s okay now, but he’s sleeping. Your aunty just gave him his medicine”, Mr. Jung replied. All of them were sitting at the couch in the living room. Mr. Jung then stood up from the couch.


“I think we better leave right now. We’ll visit him later on next week”, Mr. Jung said while looking at his family. All of them nodded and started to leave the living room. After they bid goodbye to Mr. Jung’s eldest sister and her family, Mr. Jung, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Nicole’s family leaving Daejeon, heading to their respective residence in Seoul.



Later at night, at SooSica apartment


Sooyoung was busy preparing dinner for his family in the kitchen, while Jessica’s still sleeping in their bedroom after they came back from Daejeon. She felt tired and restless after the long journey. Sooyoung told her to get her rest soon after they arrived at their apartment. Meanwhile, their little warrior, Danny has wide awake after he spent most of his time sleeping in the car along their way back to Seoul. He’s playing with his toys in the living room.


After done preparing dinner, Sooyoung went to the living room to check on his son. He squatted down while watching Danny playing with his toys.


“Little champ, do you want to eat dinner?”, Sooyoung asked.


“Yesh, eattt!”, he exclaimed excitedly while looking at his daddy.


“Alright, you stay here for a while, daddy need to wake up your mommy first. After that, we can eat our dinner together, otay?”, he said to his little boy.


“Otay, daddy”, Danny nodded his head. Sooyoung smiled and ruffled his hair before he got up and headed to his bedroom. He slowly tiptoed inside and slowly walked towards the bed. He found Jessica was sleeping soundlessly while hugging Danny’s Rilakkuma plush toy.


“Omo, so cute!”, Sooyoung mumbled slowly while slowly sitting beside the sleeping Jessica. He then leaned closer and slowly kissed her cheek. Jessica was startled, and slowly opened her eyes.


“Hey, daddy”, Jessica smiled weakly. Ever since Sooyoung started with their name calling at Daejeon earlier, she really loved it and started to get use with it.


“Mommy, sorry to disturb your sleep. Dinner is ready. Come, let’s eat. Danny is waiting for us”, Sooyoung said softly while caressing her hand.


“Okay”, Jessica smiled and slowly got up from the bed with a help from her fiance. Sooyoung then intertwined their hands together and led her to the living room.


“Hey, baby!”, Jessica said soon after she saw the little boy was sitting on the floor with his toys scattered on his surroundings.


“Mommyyyyy!”, Danny turned to Jessica. He immediately got up and ran towards his mommy. He hugged Jessica’s leg.


“Baby, not too hard, otay? Mommy’s still sick”, Sooyoung said to Danny while picking up his son and carried him in his arms.


“Mommy schik?”, Danny cutely asked. Jessica giggled softly as she found Danny’s act was so adorable.


“Yes, baby. Mommy’s sick. Come, kish mommy”, Jessica replied while pointing at her cheek, wanting the little boy to kiss her there.


“Muahhhh..!”, Danny did his sloppy kiss on his mommy’s cheek. Sooyoung and Jessica giggled on his action.


“Alright, let’s eatttt...!”, Sooyoung exclaimed while playfully bouncing. Danny laughed excitedly as he’s enjoying on his daddy’s doings. Jessica just shook her head while staring at the two beloved guys in her life.


“Choding!”, she mumbled smilingly while following Sooyoung and Danny from behind, heading to the kitchen.


After done having their dinner, Danny asked his daddy to make his milk. Meanwhile, Jessica headed to the living room and sitting on the couch. She switched on the TV, and started to flip through the channels. Sooyoung then entered the living room while carrying Danny in his arms. He then sat on the couch next to Jessica, and laid his little warrior on his side. He put Danny’s head on his lap, and gently his hair. Jessica then leaned closer to Sooyoung and laid her head on his shoulder. She let out a soft sigh.


“Babe, are you okay?”, Sooyoung asked and tilted his head to Jessica’s side.


“I don’t know, baby. I feel a bit restless today”, she replied.


“Do you want anything?”, he asked. Jessica shook her head. “Do you want to continue your sleep?”, Sooyoung asked again. And, again, Jessica just shook her head. Sooyoung didn’t know what to do. He then wrapped her arm around Jessica’s shoulder and kissed on top of her head.


“Hmm.. I think maybe it’s the effect of your early pregnancy. Taeyeon told me that Tiffany also having the same effect”, Sooyoung said.


“Jinja? Hmm.. yeah, I think so”, Jessica replied while her eyes trying to focus on the TV screen.


“Babe, can I suggest to you on something?”, Sooyoung asked.


“Sure, baby. What it is?”, Jessica replied as she sat up straight, and stared at Sooyoung.


“I think maybe you can take a one month leave or more from your work since you’re having this early pregnancy effects. I don’t want you to stress yourself with work babe, you might get sick later. I’m afraid it will affect your health, and also our baby. I just want you to be healthy since we’re going to get married in one month time”, Sooyoung suggested. Jessica smiled upon hearing his suggestion. She then leaned closer and pecked on his cheek.


“I like it when you’re giving your full concern towards me. If that’s what you want, okay, I’ll discuss with Siwon oppa later”, Jessica replied.


“No, it’s okay, babe. I’ll tell him myself. I’m going to meet him at Choi Industries on tomorrow, to discuss about when I can start my work there”, Sooyoung said.


“Jinja? I didn’t know that!”, Jessica replied with a pout. Sooyoung just giggled and patted her head gently.


“Babe, I’m so sorry I didn’t tell you about my plan earlier. I don’t want you to stress yourself. You need to have more rest. Remember on what the doctor had told you last time?”, Sooyoung said.


“Yeah, I remember. Arasso”, Jessica replied, and slowly leaned her back on the couch. She looked at Danny who’s already fell asleep on Sooyoung’s lap while still holding his milk bottle.


“Daddy, I think you should tuck Danny into his bed. He’s sleeping already”, Jessica said. Sooyoung immediately looked at his little boy.


“Aigoo, poor my baby. Alright, let’s tuck this little champ first, and then we can go to sleep”, Sooyoung said as he slowly lifted Danny’s body and carried him in his arms. He then walked slowly to Danny’s bedroom. Jessica just followed him from behind.



The next morning, at Choi Industries


“Thank you for coming, Donghae. Sorry about last time”, Hyorin said as she led Donghae to sit on the couch.


“Nah, it’s okay, Hyo. I understand. Besides, it’s an emergency case, so, you need to prioritize it first, right?”, Donghae said as he immediately sat on the couch. “So, how’s your daughter now? Is she okay?”, Donghae asked.


“Yeah, she’s slowly recovered from her stomach ache. I didn’t notice that the fresh milk I gave to her on that morning has actually expired. What a bad mother I am”, Hyorin said as she let out a small smile.


“Hey, don’t say like that. It’s not your fault. It’s already happened, but, I’m sure for the next time, you must be more careful when it comes on checking the expiry date of the goods you will buy”, Donghae replied.


“Yeah, you’re right”, Hyorin smiled. She then started to go through the document before they started the discussion. Half through of their discussion, suddenly Hyorin’s phone rings.


“RING! RING! RING!”


“I’m sorry, Donghae. I need to answer this call”, Hyorin said as she quickly took her phone that was on the table. She then smiled while looking at the phone screen.


“Yeah, sure. Go ahead”, Donghae replied with a small smile. He was so curious about the caller who makes Hyorin smile.


“Yoboseyo?”, Hyorin answered the call.


“Hey, Hyo. Are you busy right now?”, the caller asked.


“Hey, handsome! When did you arrived?”, Hyorin asked the caller.


“Handsome? Hmm.. maybe her husband, I guess”, Donghae thought disappointedly.


“Oh, last night. Listen, I’m on my way to your office. I need to discuss something important with you”, the caller said.


“Yeah, sure, just come. I’ll wait for you here”, Hyorin replied.


“Okay, I’ll see you soon, bye!”, the caller ended the call.


“Bye!”, Hyorin said and put her phone back on the table. “Sorry for the interruption”, she said.


“It’s okay. Your husband called?”, Donghae asked in curious.


“Oh, no. He’s my friend. He want to see me after our discussion”, Hyorin replied.


“Ah, I see. So, where’s your husband working?”, Donghae asked again. Typical Donghae! LOL!


“You mean, my ex-husband?”, Hyorin replied while looking at Donghae.


“Ex... ex-husband?”

 

 

 

**Yeahh... finally Donghae got his chance? LOL!**

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Hello chingus! Here's another update for you guys. Hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to comment as always. For the new readers and subscribers, thank you so much for reading and subscribing this fanfic. And, to the voters, all I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you guys. Have a nice day! <3

Sincerely,

Your humble author.