Chapter 69

Love Will Find A Way

 

 

How did Sica learn Japanese? Of course from her Sooyoungie!!

(Credit to :ceci & soosica628)

 

 

 

 

 

Still with HyoHae at Choi Industries


“Thanks for the lunch, Donghae”, Hyorin said after they finished eating their lunch.


“Hey, don’t mention. I know you’re busy, so, I just want to make sure you take your lunch. Otherwise you will get sick later”, Donghae replied with a smile.


“Aren’t you busy too?”, Hyorin asked as she furrowed her brows.


“I.. hmm...”, Donghae lost his words for a while, didn't know what to answer. “O-of course I’m busy. But, hey, I’m the boss, so, I can go out at anytime I want”, he quickly replied as he tried to reason which earns a chuckle from Hyorin.


“Such a lame excuse!”, Hyorin mumbled as she smirked.


“What did you say just now?”, Donghae asked, cluelessly.


“Oh, nothing. I just saying that you’re cute”, Hyorin replied teasingly.


“A-am I?”, Donghae asked again as he blushed. Hyorin just answered with a giggle. She then glanced at the wall clock. It’s almost 2:00 p.m.


“I’m sorry, Donghae. I need to excuse myself. I got a meeting at 2:30, and I need to prepare something before this afternoon meeting. Ermm.. thanks once again for the lunch, and also for the flowers”, Hyorin said as she got up from the couch.


“Oh, okay. Thanks for having lunch with me”, Donghae replied and got up from the couch too.


“You’re welcome”, she replied as she smiled. She then walked Donghae to the door. Donghae stopped and turned to look at Hyorin.


“Ermm.. Hyo?”, he said. Hyorin immediately turned to look at Donghae.


“Yes?”, Hyorin replied.


“Ermm.. c-can I see you again? I-I mean, can I ask you out after this?”, Donghae asked nervously.


“Yeah, sure. Why not?”, Hyorin replied without hesitation, which makes Donghae stared at her blankly. Hyorin giggled while looking at him. “Hey, what’s wrong?”, she asked while looking at Donghae weirdly.


“Oh, n-nothing. It’s.. just.. I’m so happy.. heheh..”, Donghae chuckled awkwardly.


“YESSS!!!”, he thought happily.


“I.. hmm.. I’ll see you next, time, okay? I’ll call or text you later”, Donghae said as he unconsciously leaned closer and quickly pecked on Hyorin’s cheek. Hyorin was surprised with his sudden act, and she just stood still there, frozen.


“I.. I-m sorry. I’ll see you later. Bye!”, Donghae said as he quickly left the room, leaving Hyorin dumbfoundedly.


“Bye!”, Hyorin replied while caressing the spot where Donghae pecked at earlier.



Later on that evening at TaeNy apartment


“DING! DONG! DING! DONG!”


“Yah! Yah! Who’s playing with my doorbell, huh?”, Taeyeon exclaimed in anger. He immediately rushed to open the door.


“Heyyooo, Uncle Tae!”, Danny greeted him excitedly while grinning, showing his white teeth. Sooyoung was carrying him in his arms.


“Hello, little champ! Who told you to play with Uncle Tae’s doorbell, huh? Is it your daddy?”, Taeyeon asked while ruffling the little boy’s hair.


“Uhnn.. daddy told to play”, Danny answered frankly which earns a giggle from Sooyoung and Jessica.


“Haishh.. this Choi Junior! You’re not supposed to listen to what your daddy said. Otherwise, Uncle Tae will do like.. this!”, Taeyeon said as he flicked on Sooyoung’s forehead.


“Oww.. yahhh! It hurts, you midget!”, Sooyoung cried while caressing the sore spot on his forehead. Danny laughed and clapped his hand excitedly as he felt amused with the two chodings action. Jessica who was standing behind them since then just shook her head.


“Hey, Jessie! Come on in, Tiffany is inside the room. She will be out in a minute”, Taeyeon said as he greeted Jessica.


“Thanks, Tae”, Jessica replied as she entered inside, followed by her two beloved guys.


“Hey, Jessie, thank you for coming!”, Tiffany said excitedly while walking towards her best friend and hugged her. Taeyeon and Sooyoung just let the two best friends catching things up, and the three of them headed to the kitchen to prepare the table for dinner.


“You’re welcome, sweetie. Aigoo.. look at you. You look pale and skinny, dear”, Jessica said while releasing the hug and scanning through her friend’s body from head to toe.


“Yeah, you know, with my frequent vomiting and hardly to eat nowadays, I’ve become like this”, Tiffany replied. She then led Jessica to sit on the couch.


“Here, I brought this for you”, Jessica said as she handed Tiffany a small paper bag. Tiffany took a peek at inside.


“Thanks, Jessie. I hope it will work. I really can’t stand with my condition right now. I felt restless and tired”, Tiffany replied.


“It will works, dear. Don’t worry”, Jessica said as she tried to convince her best friend. Not long after, Taeyeon went out of the kitchen and walked towards them.


“Ladies, dinner is ready. Let’s!”, Taeyeon said while waiting for them to get up from the couch.


“Come, Jessie. Taeyeon cooked a special dinner for you guys”, Tiffany said as she led her best friend to the kitchen.


“Wow.. I never knew that you’re a good cook, Tae”, Jessica said while her eyes looking at the dishes on the table.


“Hehe.. thanks, Jessie. It’s just a simple dishes. Come, let’s eat”, Taeyeon replied. Meanwhile, Sooyoung was busy feeding her little boy.


“Baby, you didn’t wait for mommy!”, Jessica playfully pouted as she teased the little boy.


“Sowy mommy. Danny hungwy”, Danny said with his mouth full of food. All of them laughed at his cute action.


“Aigoo this shikshin Junior”, Jessica shook her head and immediately sat next to the little boy. She took a tissue and wipe a smudge on his mouth.


“Thank yu, mommy”, Danny said to her.


“You’re welcome, baby. Eat your food properly, otay?”, she said while patting gently on the little boy’s head. Danny nodded his head vigorously which earns a giggle from Jessica. Sooyoung scooped some rice and fed his princess.


“So, how’s your wedding preparation so far?”, Taeyeon asked while forking some salad and fed his fiancee.


“Oh, everything has been settled. My aunt and uncle were so excited in helping me with the wedding preparation. So, we don’t have to worry much”, Sooyoung said smilingly.


“Glad to know that, Soo. Still, I can’t believe you guys are ahead from us!”, Taeyeon said as he pouted.


“Yah, kiddo! We didn’t plan it, though!”, Sooyoung exclaimed as he rolled his eyes.


“Ehemm..! Guys, we’re in the middle of having our dinner right now”, Tiffany interrupted as she cleared . She gave a serious look at Taeyeon. Jessica just shook her head while glancing at those two chodings.


“Heheh.. sorry, babe!”, Taeyeon chuckled nervously. They then continued eating dinner while chatting on random things.


“Thanks for coming, Jessie, Soo. And, you too, little champ!”, Tiffany said. She then leaned closer to Danny and gave a peck on his chubby cheek. Danny who was in Sooyoung's arms shyly buried his face on his daddy's chest.


“Aigoo this little romeo. You’re only shy with women, aren’t you?”, Jessica said to her little boy teasingly. All of them laughed on Jessica’s words. “You’re welcome, Tiff. Alright, we need to go now. We’ll send the invitation card to you guys once after it’s ready, I think probably by next week”, Jessica said and leaned forward to hug her best friend.


“Thanks for the dinner, buddy. Baby, say thank you to Uncle Tae”, Sooyoung said to Danny.


“Thank yu, Uncle Tae!”, Danny said as he smiled weakly while rubbing his eyes.


“Aigoo.. he’s sleepy already. You’re welcome, little champ”, Taeyeon replied while ruffling the little boy’s hair. The Choi family slowly left TaeNy apartment after bid them goodbye.



Two weeks later, at the wedding boutique


“Daddy, how do I look?”, Jessica asked soon after she went out of the fitting room with the boutique assistant. She spun around in front of Sooyoung with a white wedding gown that they had booked earlier. Sooyoung was speechless, still mesmerized with the beauty of his princess in her wedding gown.


“Daddy?”, Jessica called Sooyoung as she walked closer and patted his cheek gently. He’s startled.


“Huh? Oh, y-yeah. Wow.. you look so gorgeous with this wedding gown, mommy, like princess. I liked it”, Sooyoung said smilingly. Jessica blushed.


“Hmm.. okay, go and try yours, I want to see it”, Jessica said to her fiance.


“Arasso”, Sooyoung said while following the boutique assistant to the fitting room.


“Here’s your suit, Mr. Choi”, the assistant said as she handed the white wedding tuxedo suit to Sooyoung.


“Thanks”, Sooyoung said as he took the tuxedo and entered the fitting room. A few minutes later, Sooyoung came out of the room wearing a white tuxedo suit, which complements with Jessica’s wedding gown.


“You look handsome, Mr. Choi”, the assistant said while looking at him


“Jinja? Thanks”, Sooyoung replied with a smile. He then walked to his fiancee who’s still checking herself in front of the big mirror.


“Mommy, how do I look?”, Sooyoung asked while standing behind Jessica. He waved at her through the mirror. Jessica immediately turned to her back and walked closer to her fiance. She scanned him from head to toe.


“Wow, daddy! You looked like a prince! Very handsome one”, Jessica said as she leaned closer and gave a peck on his lips. Sooyoung smiled widely and wrapped his arms around Jessica’s waist, and Jessica immediately wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s neck. Both of them then shared a passionate kiss.


“I love you, mommy. I can’t wait for our wedding day to come”, Sooyoung said after they broke the kiss.


“I love you too, daddy, so, so much. I can’t wait for that day to come too”, Jessica said with a smile. Sooyoung kissed her forehead before he bent down and leaned closer on Jessica’s stomach.


“Hear that, baby? Daddy and mommy are so in love with each other. We can’t wait for you to be born too”, Sooyoung said softly while caressing Jessica’s stomach. Jessica smiled widely after hearing his words. She gently Sooyoung’s hair.


“Ermm.. sorry to disturb you Mr. Choi, Miss Jung. Can we proceed with the photograph session right now?”, the boutique assistant asked.


“Oh, it’s okay. Sure, let’s”, Sooyoung immediately stood up. “Are you ready, mommy?”, Sooyoung asked while looking at Jessica.


“Yup, ready!”, Jessica said excitedly while linking her arm through Sooyoung’s. The three of them then headed to the photo studio.

 

 

 

 

 

** Hello! :) **

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Annyeong chingus! Sorry for the late update. I just came back from a long vacation with my family. I'll try to reply all your comments soonest possible. Hope you guys like the update. Thank you for reading and subscribing this fanfic. Love you guys! <3

Sincerely,

Your humble author.