Back to life!

When destiny brings me back to you.

We travel back to Seoul in the evening by KTX together. Donghae said he has schedule today, so we parted at the station. 

"See you, Donghae!" "See ya! I'll call you guys later~" Donghae waved goodbye.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEXT DAY

I woke up at 7:30AM, have breakfast and go to work. Back to my regular boring activities~ This is life....

There must be something happened in the company when I'm at Mokpo because some employees keep glancing at me as soon as I arrived. With fewer steps in a hurry, I go to my workspace.

Did Yoon Hee came already? Maybe she knew what happened.

Knock knock.....

"Come in." I said. Oh, it's Yoon Hee! Her face looks..........complicated? What happened?

She sat on a chair in front of my desk. "What happened?" I ask.

She grins. "errr, seems like almost the whole company has known about it." she said.

"about what?"

"Date The Idols tv show-"

"MWO?!" How could....

"Well, if you didn't know... 'Date The Idols' is a quite popular tv show, and I guess some of the employees watched the episode you filmed last Sunday." Yoon Hee tells.

"Eotteohke? I'm so dead." I said, covering my face with both hands. Aish. This is because eomma's absurd idea for putting me in to that stupid tv show!!!

"Anyway, let's talk about this later. I have work to do." Yoon Hee patted me, then she get out. 

Knock knock......

"Come in." I said weakly. Seriously I'm so embarrassed! What will my employees think of me? A CEO of such a big company filmed 'Date The Idols'?! Omg.

"Shin sajangnim?" Oh, it's the commissioner.

"Ah, Kwon sajangnim." I bow.  Kwon sajangnim sat on the chair in front of my desk

. "Is there...any problem?" I ask. Kwon sajangnim didn't know about me being in that tv show right? 

"Yeah, we have a little bit problem actually. So I heard you're in a dating celebrity tv show?" Kwon sajangnim ask.

Oh. My. God.

How could.... How could...

Aish... 

I sighed. "Well, yes." I gulped.

"But that's totally not my will. It's.... A little bit difficult to explain, but it's definitely not my will. It's just happen...?" I try to explain but now I looked like a child who caught stealing other child's candy in front of Kwon sajangnim.

Aigo. What should I do? Of course I can't say it's because of eomma! 

"Okay, maybe you have your own personal reason, Shin sajangnim. But there's one thing you should understand too. You're a CEO of Sparkling Pearl. You know our company is a big company, and you-as a CEO should think carefully of what you do in the public. When you're in public, you carry Sparkling Pearl's name too. We don't know what those reporters will write after this...." Kwon sajangnim looks worry.

"I know. Jeongmal choesonghamnida." I bow.

"That's all I want to say. I hope my words are not too rude for you, Shin sajangnim. I'll leave, then." Kwon sajangnim bows.

Aish. How come the problem turned out like this? I seriously need to talk to eomma.

I grabbed my phone, and texted: Eomma, where are you? Still at home?

"Aniya. I'm now at a cafe with a friend.Wae? Do you have a problem in the company?"

I'm so gonna write "YES EOMMA. AND THIS IS BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID TV SHOW YOU ASKED ME TO FILMED IN." but then all I write were: "Tell me what cafe is it. I'm going there."

"XXX cafe. Geurae, just come. I want you to meet someone."

"No, eomma. I don't want to meet any man. Can you go to another place where we can be alone? Just two of us. I need to talk."

"No, you come here. I don't want to hear your reason."

"Eomma!"

"Shin Min Jung!"

"Arasseo. I'm going."

I sighed, grabbing my handbag on the desk and leave my workspace. I don't have any mood to work, anyway. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I arrived at the cafe but I don't see eomma anywhere. "Eomma, are you still here? I arrived but I don't see you." I called her.

"Go to the VIP room number 13. I'm there." Eomma said.

"Okay."

I walked in to the VIP room number 13, and I see eomma is there with her friend. Only two of them.

Oh, so eomma is not planning to introduce me to a man? Good, then.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted.

"Ne, Annyeonghaseyo." Eomma's friend smiled.

"So you're Shin Min Jung? I've heard so much about you in the newspaper and tv news."

"Ah, really? Kamsahamnida." I smiled back.

"Min Jung-ah. Sit here." Eomma said, asking me to sit beside her.

"Eomma, who are we going to meet?" I whispered. Eomma doesn't answer. 

I decided to leave since I know I can't talk to eomma now about my problem in the company. 

"You're leaving? So fast?" Eomma's friend ask. "Ne, ahjumma. I'm sorry but I have work to do. Nice to meet you today." I lied.

I leave the room and sighed. Ohhhh. My life is so miserable.

I better go home now, I'm so tired!

I pull the cafe's door to get out-but at the same time a man outside push the door to get inside.....

"Whoa!" I thought I'm going to fall down and embarrassed myself but then fortunately someone catch me right before I fall.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" The man who catches me wears a huge black glasses-but I know he's looking at me.

"Yes I am. Gomawoyo." I replied. The man smiles politely, then walk into the cafe. 

Ah, his smile is so sweet~

Wait. What did I say just now? Sweet? I must be crazy! I don't even know him, anyway....

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello! :D how was it? Who do you think the mysterious man is? :p

The answer is in the next chapter, so don't forget to keep reading! :D

Tell me what do you think of the story so far, I'll be looking forward to read your comment. Anyway, thank you so much for subscribing!

I love you all! <3