Trouble

When destiny brings me back to you.
NEXT DAY

Dong Wook oppa found me a new apartment room!

It’s in the same building with his apartment, because it’s the only apartment that he could find at this time, so yeah.

Oh, and I’ve called eomma this morning and explained everything to her.

I sighed.

Everything is okay now, but there is one thing left.

Kyuhyun-ssi.

“Oh~ stop sighing.” Yoon Hee rolled her eyes. She closed her novel and put it on the bed. Then she sits beside me and says, “so tell me what makes you so depressed.”

“It’s like this.” I said.

I told her all the things happened yesterday.

Yoon Hee nods, then smiles. She doesn’t even give a comment.

“So what do you think I should do?” I asked.

Yoon Hee doesn’t answer, she look at me in the eyes for like 3 seconds and says, “You like him? Don’t you?”

Eh?

Like who?

“What are you talking about?” I shook my head.

“You like him, don’t you? Kyuhyun oppa.” She smirks.

“Ani~ Why should I-no, I mean how can I? No- aish.”

“Since he is the problem, you should go and meet him.” Yoon Hee said.

“But I don’t-“

“Just follow what your heart says. Whatever it is.” She smiles.

A second later the bell rang, and Yoon Hee go outside the room to open the door.

I sit alone in her room, thinking of what she just told me.

Me… Kyuhyun-ssi?

Wait. What I want to asked her just now is what should I do to apologize to Kyuhyun-ssi so that he won’t get angry with me, but why Yoon Hee told me something like this?

Hurrrr.

And I certainly was not in my right mind because I even think about it.

Kyuhyun-ssi and I.

Hurrr

______________________________________________________________________________________________

So, I spent this whole day with Dong Wook oppa settling everything that I need for my new apartment, including buying new furnitures, wallpapers, and etc.

We even bought some plants to decorate my apartment. Dong Wook oppa doesn’t really like decorating and doing something like this, but after I persuade him he promised to help me later.

Kkk~ Dong Wook oppa is indeed the best. If it’s Kyuhyun-ssi, he will probably grumble all the way from the store until my apartment because I asked him to do something he doesn’t want to.

Tsk. Why am I thinking

“Anyway, Min Jung-ah, what happened yesterday, to be exact? You suddenly left and you didn’t answer your phone, then when I called Yoon Hee she said you are with her in her apartment?” Dong Wook took a sip of his coffee.

“Ah, just, I fell from the stairs and unpurposely when I fell, I bumped into Kyuhyun-ssi and he was injured.”

“Fell from the stairs? So are you injured or something?”

“Nope I don’t. Kyuhyun-ssi does.” I bite my lower lip, thinking of what happened to Kyuhyun-ssi now because of my

“Kyuhyun-ssi? Your friend?”

“Hmm.” I nodded.

“So are you injured too? Did you went to the hospital yesterday?”

“We did, but it’s not me who’s injured. It’s Kyuhyun-ssi.” I said on repeat.

“Oh? Is it serious?”

“Yeah, kinda…. “ I answered. “His right wrist and his back are injured and he’s not allowed to perform…” I continue in a low voice.

Dong Wook oppa nodded. “It’s quite serious, though. So what did he say?”

I rolled my eyes. “He doesn’t even want to talk to me.”

“Ah.. but you should go and apologize.”

“I did, but he doesn’t want to listen to me.”

“Yeah, well… maybe you should try again. Do you want me to take you to his apartment?”

I sip my coffee and think. I will feel guilty too this way, so I better go and apologize. I will also do whatever he wants if it could makes him feel better. I am the one who makes him injured, anyway. So I gotta accept the consequences.

Aigo, Shin Min Jung.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Next Day

CHO KYUHYUN’S POV

The SJM members will have practice for ‘BreakDown’ today. Actually my condition is okay now, my back is not hurt anymore but the members still won’t let me join the practice.

Tsk.

And Shin Min Jung, didn’t I ask her to stay in the empty apartment below our apartment? Where did she go yesterday?

“Hyung, we gotta go now. take care of yourself in the dorm~” Henry sang.

“I know, just go.” I mumbled.

Members exchanged goodbyes and they left to studio to practice. Aish, we even have schedules until the end of the month. What should I do with my right hand?

I sighed and walked out of the bedroom. Even with one hand injured like this I can’t play games.

This is so horrible!

Ah, rather than waiting for the members in the dorm, I’d better walk around to get some fresh air outside, or to treat myself with a cup of coffee or tea.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

SHIN MIN JUNG’S POV

I decided to visit Kyuhyun-ssi today since it’s already late yesterday and I don’t want to disturb him, nor the members in the dorm.

I asked Donghae and he said the members will be out in the afternoon, so I’d better come in the afternoon to see if he needs my help or anything.

I walked inside the building after I parked my car.

The security seems to recognize me after the incident last time and he lets me in easily.

I entered the lift and pressed the level button.

Ting! The lift opens right when I was thinking what is Kyuhyun-ssi doing right now.

I walked towards their apartment and rang the bell.

I waited for a minute and there’s no answer. I rang again. Still no answer.

Seems like there’s no one in the dorm. But how….? Didn’t Donghae said that Kyuhyun-ssi stayed in the dorm because members don’t let him to join the practice?

I try to rang the bell again.

Still no answer.

I bet Kyuhyun-ssi is somewhere else, not in the dorm.

Alright then, so what am I going to do now? Just go home? Or should I wait here?

But I don’t know when will he comes back. Should I just go and come back another day?

After thinking of it for some time I decided to wait for Kyuhyun-ssi. It should not take too long since Kyuhyun-ssi can’t go anywhere too far from here or else the paparazzi will catch him…

I take a look at my watch, it’s 3PM now. So I’ve been waiting for around 30 minutes…

I look around to check whether Kyuhyun-ssi is already here.

But nope. No one is here. I look at the lift, to see whether is there someone stopping at this level. But nope. The lift doesn’t stop.

Feeling bored, I walked to the hallway to look around. In the end of the hallway there’s an emergency stairs. And again, it reminds me why am I here.

Duh, I need to fix this problem as soon as possible so that I can go and never meet Kyuhyun-ssi again. Just… why does my life turns to be so complicated after I met him?

“What are you doing here?”

I startled and realizing that Kyuhyun-ssi is there. He’s standing on the other edge of the stairs, with his left hand holding a plastic cup and another hand with white bandage.

“Don’t try to fall again.” He said coldly.

Oh? Oh. Our position now is just like the one in the hotel, where I fall and hit him.

Where I unpurposely made his right wrist injured.

Of course I won’t fall again.

“No, I’m here to apologize.” I said.

“Yeah, and then?” Kyuhyun-ssi climbs the stairs and walked passed by.

“I’m sorry for what happened last 2 days, and I am here to help you.” I said.

“Help me? Can you sing?” He raised one of his eyebrows.

“Nope.” I bite my lower lip.

“Can you dance and replace me to perform on the stage?” He smirks and look at me as if I am the most stupid person on earth.

I shook my head. Oh, this won’t work. Why is he so mean? I know it’s my fault but he shouldn’t be this mean to me.

“I can help you to clean the dorm. Your room. I can cook, and can help you to water your plants everyday if you have one… anything.” I said.

“Anything?”

“Anything.” I repeat. “Anything that makes sense and doesn’t against the law.”

Kyuhyun-ssi sighed, but his face expression doesn’t look too mean anymore.

“Forget it, Min Jung-ssi. I don’t need your help. You can go home now.” He said as he puts down a plastic cup of tea he was holding earlier on the floor. Then he took out a key from his pocket with his left hand.

Seeing this, I took the initiative to take the plastic cup.

Kyuhyun-ssi gave me a what-do-you-think-you-are-doing look and I say, “I’ll help you.”

Kyuhyun-ssi nods silently as he lifts up the cover of the password button. The cover is loose since they have been using it for a long time, and the cover keeps on falling everytime he lifts it up so Kyuhyun-ssi needs to hold the cover to make sure it won't fall, while he also needs another hand to press the password.

Geez. Look at him. Who said earlier that he doesn’t need help?

I lift up the cover and look at him. “I’ll help you. Now press the password button.”

Kyuhyun-ssi looks embarrassed but he followed what I just said.

The door opens and I followed him into the apartment. I don’t want to get in if he doesn’t welcome me, but his tea is still with me so I need to return it first.

“Why are you still following me?” Kyuhyun-ssi asked stubbornly as he puts the key on the table.

“Your tea.” I said, handing him the plastic cup.

“Ah.” He nodded and take the cup. “You can go now.”

Okay.

This is enough.

I already did my best to apologize, and if he still doesn’t want me to help him then it’s fine. At least I don’t feel guilty anymore.

“Alright. Once again, I’m sorry for all the things that happened 2 days ago. I’m sorry. I was trying to help you but seems like you don’t want me to be here, so… I’ll be going. Goodbye.”

“Wait.” Kyuhyun-ssi said, before I even get the chance to step out of the apartment.

“What?”

“You said you’d do anything to repay me. Didn’t you?”

I nodded. “But you said you don’t need-“

“Alright. You can help me. You’ll help the ahjumma to clean the dorm, oh, no. I’ll be staying in the new apartment downstairs and you’ll clean that one. You can cook too.” He smiled. An evil smile.

“Ne?” I can’t believe what he just said.

“I grant your wish.” Kyuhyun-ssi shrugged. “You are the one who begged to help me.”

OH, SHIN MIN JUNG.

“Alright….” I replied.

See, Shin Min Jung? Why did you say that? You are the one who caused trouble for yourself. Now you are working for Cho Kyuhyun. You, the CEO of a big company, work for Cho Kyuhyun as a dorm cleaner.

Babo. You are such an idiot!

ERGH.