Lee Sungmin and Cho Kyuhyun.

When destiny brings me back to you.
------------------------------------------------- Next Day ----------------------------------------------------

It's early in the morning. Ryeowook was preparing the breakfast and we're all in the living room, talking about random things when manager hyung suddenly approaches me. His eyes tell me to follow him. We both walk to my room.

“What is it hyung?” I ask.

“Lee Donghae! What have you did?” Hyung give me a death stare.

”What do you mean, hyung?”

Manager hyung handed me a newspaper, I take a look at the date and oh, it's today's newspaper. I read the headline on the first page which was written in a huge font.

“Super Junior's Donghae giving sign of him being in a relationship?”

“On January 22nd, the idol posted a selca picture of him with two girls which were before spotted in Sparkling Pearl's party together with Eunhyuk. However there's still no confirmation from Donghae himself, but reporters and netizens conclude that he's giving sign to fans that he's being in a relationship by looking at the picture he posted and the picture the reporters captured in the party before.”

I'm speechless. This is a misunderstanding! I'm not giving a sign that I'm in a relationship, I'm not! I look at manager hyung. “The reporters are misunderstanding this. I actually posted the picture to clear things up.” I explain. “Yeah but you see what happens?” I bite my lower lip. Oh, what to do?

“Now there are some reporters out there are waiting. We can't probably explain it now since they'll be asking too much questions and we also don't have much time. All of you got schedules.” Manager hyung sigh and look at his watch. “Talk to your fans by twitter. Make sure you clear things up before the SS4Taiwan, or else fans and reporters will be stalking us to ask your confirmation.” “Arasseoyo, hyung. Mianhada.” I replied. Manager hyung nodded. “Make sure there'll be no such things happen again next time.” He said and he walked out of the room.

I log in to twitter and tweeted, “My lovely ELF~ no, I'm not dating. The girls in my picture are my best friend ^^ you guys believe in oppa, right? ^^”

Ah, only tweeting like this won't be enough to make them believe.

I walk towards my cupboard, open it and search for my photo albums. I remember I brought my childhood photos to Seoul. I search on the first drawer, nope. Second drawer, nope. Third drawer..................... Found it!!! I quickly capture the photo with my iphone, and posted it to twitter as I tweet, “Look at this carefully. The girls in my recent picture before look the same with these kids right? ^^”

“Donghae-ah, mwo hae yo? Let's have breakfast! We'll be late for our schedules.” Leeteuk hyung said as he opens the room's door. “Okay, I'm going~” I put my phone on the table beside my bed and walk out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------February 1st 2012 ---------------------------------------------------

We're all now in the airport's waiting room. We'll fly to Taiwan in 30 minutes for SS4 that will be held for 4 consecutive days, starting from tomorrow until February 5th there.

Shindong hyung is sleeping, Leeteuk, Yesung and Siwon hyung are busy with their phones, Sungmin and Ryeowook are talking happily (errr, I bet they're talking about those girls stuffs), Kyuhyun is playing with his psp as always, while me and Eunhyuk are chatting randomly. Oh, and anyway it's February already! The magnae's birthday is coming soon-it's on the 3rd and of course, we've prepared something to celebrate it. Yes, we'll be celebrating his 25th birthday will Chinese ELF~

30 minutes passed quickly. Before we go on the airplane, Leeteuk hyung count once more to make sure all of the members are complete.

Taiwan, we're coming!!!

-------------------------------------------Cho Kyuhyun's pov------------------------------------------------

I'm sitting on the airplane with Sungmin. Donghae hyung is sitting with Eunhyuk hyung, Leeteuk hyung with Shindong hyung, Yesung hyung with Ryeowook hyung while Siwon hyung is sitting with manager hyung.

I sit comfortably and put on my seatbelt. I was just about to sleep when I remember..... Isn't today February 1st? Min Jung's birthday is coming! Her birthday is on the 3rd. Yes, exactly on the same date with mine. Before we started to shoot 'Date The Idols', the tv crews showed me Min Jung's biodata-thats how I found out his birthdate.

Errrr, I think I should give her a gift but I can't since I'm still at Taiwan! Aigo~ eotteohke?

“Kyuhyun-ah, what are you thinking about? Day dreaming, eh?” Sungmin nudged me. Ah! Sungmin get along with girls really well, and knows lots of girls stuffs. Maybe I can just ask him.

“Sungmin-ah~” I look at him.

“Ne? Waeyo?” Sungmin replied as he fasten his seatbelt.

“Min Jung......Her birthday is coming soon, I really want to give her a gift but I can't since we'll be in Taiwan on that day. What do you think I should do?” I ask.

“Eyyy~ I think what's so important. You can just text her or give her gift later when we go back to Korea.” Sungmin grinned. “Ani, ani~ If I give her the gift not on her birthday, it won't be special anymore.” I said. “I also don't have her phone number.”

“you don't have any other choice, then.” Sungmin answered.

Ah, Sungmin is true.

Well, I don't usually care much about someone's birthday if it's not my family or Super Junior, but hey, I never in contact with Min Jung (who's my best friend) since I graduated in High School, I met her after several years already. I suppose to give her a special gift, right? Right?

“So, Sungmin-ah, what do you think I should buy for her?” I ask again. Sungmin who's looking at the sky through the airplane's window turn his head towards me. “Gift? Hmmm, usually girls like teddy bear or cute stuffs... Oh, most girls love pink!” Sungmin smiles. “Geuraeyo? But I think Min Jung loves blue more.” I said. “Ah, then buy some cute stuffs or pretty accessories with blue in colour.” Sungmin suggested. “Hmmm~” I nodded. “Oh, you can also buy her some unique stuffs there in Taiwan that can't be found in Korea. I'm sure she'll like them.” “Right. Sungmin-yah, you gotta help me to choose the gift later, okay?” “I will. Now you can go to sleep~ we'll do some rehearsal after arriving in Taiwan. You need some rest first.” Sungmin said.

----------------------------------------------Lee Sungmin's pov--------------------------------------------

So Min Jung's birthday is coming soon? I don't even know. Aigo, I thought I've been quite close to her. I look at Kyuhyun who has just fall asleep. He doesn't usually care so much about this things... Is Kyuhyun falling for her?

Aish. Lee Sungmin! Why are you thinking about this?

Since Min Jung is my friend, I should be buying her birthday gift too. Ah, good thing I have her number. I was going to tell Kyuhyun that I have it, but then, ah.... Kyuhyun doesn't know yet that the girl my eomma is matchmaking me with is Min Jung, right?

I'm feeling like a bad hyung right now, but, hey. Kyuhyun didn't ask if I have her number or not, so it's not my fault right? I'm not lying, right? Right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replies for comments :

@itsashawolthing : aigooo~ eonni loves you too <3 nado saranghae~ xD

@SicretPerson19 : awww! you guess it right xD is my story too obvious? O.O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long for me to update ):

But as what I said, I'll be updating for at least twice a week! My holiday will start soon-probably next week, and I'll update more, I promise! :D

Will work harder to make this story interesting, so it will worth your subscriptions! <333