3rd of February, the birthdays.

When destiny brings me back to you.
“Shin sajangnim~~ Oh!” I turned back and look at Yoon Hee who's standing there with hanging wide. “Omona! It's so cuteeeeee~” “Sssst. Lower your voice or everybody in the company will hear you.” I glare at her. “Arasseoyo~ Who gave it to you, Min Jung-ah?” Yoon Hee replied as she walk towards the teddy bear. “Aigo, so cuteee!” “Mollaeyo. The teddy bear is here already when I arrived. Maybe Donghae?” I guess. “Donghae? Well, he'll be flying back to Korea today but hey, but he didn't send me one?” Yoon Hee pouted and checked around the teddy bear. “Oh wait, there's a card.” Yoon Hee says as she pulls out a small card behind the teddy bear's neck. “Here.” She hands me the card.

“Happy 23th birthday! Wishing you all the best! ^^ Sorry it's a bit late, but here is your present >< hope to meet you soon~ - Kyuhyun.”

Mwo? So it's from Kyuhyun?! How did he know my birthday?

“Who is it?” Yoon Hee ask. She is suddenly standing beside me without me knowing. “Oh? Kyuhyun oppa?” Yoon Hee gasped. “I think he likes you...” “Aniyo!” I glare at her. “Right. Arasseo.” Yoon Hee said. “So, what do you give to him in return?” “In return? Why should I?” I raise my one of my eyebrow. “Eh? Don't tell me.... You don't know his birthdate.” “Ne. I don't know.” I said honestly. “Mwo?!” Yoon Hee gives me a are-you-serious look. “He has exactly the same birthdate with you, February 3rd.” Yoon Hee said, still giving me her are-you-serious look.

“Eh? So you didn't forgot my birthday?!” I ask, glaring at her once again. “Errr, I just remember it today, hehehe. Anyway, I have work to do. Bye!” Yoon Hee grins and walk briskly out of my workspace.

Aish, this girl. She remembers Kyuhyun's birthday, but she forgot her own best friend's birthday. Aish!

------------------------------------------------------------ In the evening ------------------------------------------------------------

I drive back from work at 5:30 PM, as usual. The teddy bear? ugh, well, I asked my driver to drive it home this morning.

I opened the door with my house's key, and oh? Why is it so dark? Eomma is not at home? But she didn't tell me that she'll be going somewhere. “Saengil chukkahamnidaa~” The lights suddenly turn on, and eyyy, there's eomma, Yoon Hee and DONGHAE! “Saengil chukkahamnida~ saranghaneun min jung-i~ saengil chukkahamnida!!” They sang as Yoon Hee brought a medium-sized cake towards me. “Make a wish, and blow the candle.” Yoon Hee says. I nodded, closing my eyes for a moment while praying for my wishes, and I blow the candles. “Waaaa~ jeongmal kamsahamnidaaa!” I said and hug them one by one. “Ya Park Yoon Hee! I thought you forgot my birthday!” I hit her shoulder. “Ya! Blame Donghae! He is the one who wants to celebrate your birthday, but he's still in Taiwan that day, that's whyyy~” Yoon Hee scowled as she glares at Donghae. Donghae look back at her with his innocent look. “It's not my fault. I want to celebrate her birthday too~” Donghae replies. “Yeah, but you know it's so hard pretending to forget her birthday when I'm here in Seoul meeting her everyday? Your fault!” Yoon Hee said. “Ani! How could it be my fault?”

“Ya ya ya! Stop arguing, will you? You guys are so old already, but still acting like small kids. Tsk.” Eomma shook her head.

“Eommoni, we're forever your small little kids.” Donghae pouted and shows his aegyo. We all laughed.

In Korea, 'eommoni' means mom, but sometimes if you're really close to someone you called ahjumma, you could call her eommoni too. Yes, me, Yoon Hee & Donghae are so close that my eomma treats them like her own children.

“Anyway, let's go upstairs! We have gifts for you.” Yoon Hee said. “Ne. Go upstairs and argue there. Don't do it here, my head hurts.” Eomma jokes as she glancing at Donghae. Donghae shows his aegyo one more time in front of eomma before we went upstairs, and end up getting a hit on the shoulder from eomma. Hahaha!

“Tadaa!” Donghae hands me a gift wrapped in blue ribbon. Three of us are now sitting on the carpet in my room. “Kamsahamnida~ what is this?” I shake the box to hear what's inside. “Just open it.” Donghae grins. I tore the wrapping paper, and open the box. Aigooo, it's a beautiful jewellery box. “Waa~ kamsahamnidaa~” I said as I open the jewellery box. “Turn his key a few times and the box will sing.” Donghae tells while he turns a key-buttoned shape in the box. “Oh! Arasseo. Gomawo, Donghae-ah.” I smile. “No problem. I found this in a shop in Taiwan and I think it suits you, so yeah... glad you like it.”

“My turn, my turn!” Yoon Hee said excitedly. “Tsk, wait! I'm not finished yet.” Donghae interrupts. Yoon Hee rolls her eyes and let Donghae continues. “I bought your favorite flowers too! There~” Donghae pointed to my room's corner. “Awww, baby's breath!!!” I exclaimed and walk towards the baby's breath flowers which are put in a medium-sized blue vase on the table. “Aigo. So pretty.” I said happily. It's quite a long time since I bought flowers because I'm busy, and I'm so happy that Donghae bought this for me! I don't know he still remember my favorite flowers. Hehehe, Donghae is such a sweetheart.

“You love his gift, eh? You'll love mine more, Min Jung-ah~” Yoon Hee said, interrupting my thoughts. I turned back and see both of my stupid best friends who are sticking out their tongue towards each other. “Tsk. I only leave both of you for a few seconds and you're going to argue already?” I raise one of my eyebrow. I walk back to my seat on the carpet and glance at them. They should really stop being so childish. “We're NOT going to argue.” Donghae and Yoon Hee said in unison. “Alright. It's up to you guys.” I roll my eyes and mumbles.

“Anyway! My gift!” Yoon Hee exclaimed and pulled something out of his bag. It's a doll, a couple wooden doll. “You know? The ancient Greeks believe that your true love will come to you if you tie their hands and feet like this.” Yoon Hee said as she tie the couple doll's hands and feet. The doll is made from wood but their hair, hands & feet are made from cloth rope. “Oh, and one more! You should say your wishes before you tie them.” Yoon Hee hands me the wooden doll. “I don't why you're giving me this, but well, gomawoyo~” I smile. “Fine. If Min Jung doesn't need this then will you give it to me?” Donghae who sat beside me open his palm. “Why should I?” I hid the wooden doll behind my back. “Because I want to make a wish.” Donghae replies. “Shireo! Maybe I'll need it someday.” I refuse to give the wooden doll. Honestly I really don't need this doll since I also don't believe in those wishes thingy, but this doll is kinda cute and besides, it's a gift from Yoon Hee, so I don't want to give it to anybody else.

“So stingy.” Donghae pouted. “Yoon Hee-ah, do you have another doll like this?” “I do, but it's mine.” Yoon Hee said. “Tsk. Both of you got to wish for your true love to come, but how about me?” Donghae starts to whine. “Hihihi, I've make my wish, for us, so you don't need to wish anymore.” Yoon Hee mumbles, seems like she's talking to herself but since she's seating so close to me I can hear what did she say. “Mwo? What did you say?” I look at her. “Ne? Ah... Ani. Amugotdo.” Yoon Hee shook her head.

“Min Jung-ah, could you get out for a moment?” Eomma knocks the door and peered into my room. “Ne~” I replied and walked out of the room.

“We are going to have dinner with Sungmin-ssi's family tonight at their house. Get ready before 7, okay?” “Oh, geurae.” I nodded. “Eh? You don't refuse to go?” Eomma look at me. “Why should I refuse?” I look back at her. “Eyy, it's so not like you. You know this is a matchmaking, right?” “Ne. Eomma, waeyo?” “Usually you will always refuse to go until I have to persuade you hundred times...but this time......” Eomma smiles sarcastically. “Eomma, your face look weird smiling like that.” I tell. “You.......like Sungmin-ssi, don't you?” Eomma continues to smiles, ignoring my comment. “Mwo? Aniyo~ eomma, how can you said that?” “Ya! If that's not because you like Sungmin-ssi, then what make you change? You have never agree to do this matchmaking thingy, just this time. Come on, admit it.” Eomma nudged me. “Eommaaaaa~ aniya, I don't like him. It's just that he's a good guy, like an oppa to me and I think it'll be good to have some boy friends too.” I explain. But eomma seems not to believe in me because she keeps smiling and nudging me. “Oh eomma, stop it.” I pouted. “Arasseo~ at last, you finally start hanging out with boys. I know right! Putting you in Date The Idols is a great decision.” Eomma smiles happily. “Stop it, eomma. It's not like I agree to date him.” I stuck my tongue out. “Really? Ah, let's see~” Eomma sang as she walk towards downstairs.

“YOU LIKE SUNGMIN OPPA?!” “YOU'RE IN A MATCHMAKING WITH SUNGMIN HYUNG?!” My two stupid best friends yelled as soon as I entered my room. “YA! I'M NOT DEAF STOP YELLING! AND WHY DID YOU GUYS EAVESDROPPING OUR CONVERSATION?” I yell back. Yoon Hee and Donghae ignore me and pull me back to our seat (on the carpet). Aish, these two.

“Alright. Ask now. But don't yell!” I rub my ears. “So, you like Sungmin oppa but you didn't tell me anything.” Yoon Hee said. “And, you're in a matchmaking with Sungmin hyung? You didn't tell meeee~” Donghae pouted. I sighed. “First, I don't like Sungmin oppa. Don't listen to what eomma said. Second, not that I don't wanna tell you, Donghae-yah, but I thought Sungmin oppa must has been telling you this. Or maybe Yoon Hee. Third, stop pouting you fish, you look weird to me.” I explain.

“No, Sungmin hyung didn't tell me, and hey! Fish? Who taught you to call me that way?” “Her.” I pointed at Yoon Hee. “Aish, so frustating. The members, the fans and now, you also called me fish. Do I look like one?” Donghae chatters. “Yes, it suits you.” I said.

“Alrighttt. Since Min Jung needs to get ready for her matchmaking I guess we should leave now. Donghae-ah, kaja~” Yoon Hee stands up. “Min Jung-yah, good luck and don't forget to report to me.” Yoon Hee winks and pull Donghae out of the room. “Bye guysss~” I waved to them.

I look at the clock, it's 6:30 PM already so I decide to take a bath and get ready.

“Min Jung-ah, it's almost 7, let's go.” Eomma said as she opens my room's door. “Kaja, eomma.” I grab my handbag and just gonna walk out of the room when I felt a little bit hard to breathe. I pat my chest softly and try to inhale. “Omo! Min Jung-ah, gwaenchanha?” Eomma runs towards me. “Me...dici...ne.” “Oh, right.” Eomma walk quickly towards the cupboard and found my medicine. She take a glass of water and hands me my pills. I swallowed all the pills and drink the water. Thankfully, I feel better after a minute.

“Min Jung-ah, you scared me! Neo gwaenchanha? We don't need to go to Lee's family house tonight if you're sick.” Eomma looks extremely worried. “Ani, eomma. Na gwaenchanha. Maybe I'm too tired today.” “That's why, I told you not to work so hard, aigo.” “Na gwaenchanha, eomma.” I smile. “I really feel better. Let's go, we're late.” “You sure? I think you should rest.” Eomma said, still look worried. “Na gwaenchanha~ I just need to take those pills and I'll be okay.” I said, convincing eomma.