Cho Ahra

When destiny brings me back to you.
Deg! Time seemed to stop right now. For some reason, I feel so secure and warm in his arms.

-------------------------------------------------------- Cho Kyuhyun's pov ---------------------------------------------------------

What happened to me? Initially I was planning on just going to hug her briefly as a farewell but for some reason I don't feel like letting her go.

Damn it.

I've hugged lots of girls before (well, including those fans for fan service) but why only this time I felt something different?

My heart is beating so hard and fast. I feel like my heart is going to fall off. I'm even afraid that Min Jung will be able to hear my heartbeat because it's beating really loud.

I have no idea how long we hugged. Min Jung finally releases my arms and suddenly I feel like being thrown back to reality. I look at her in the eyes and I notice there are tears on the corner of her eyes.

She's crying?

“Uljima.*” I said, wiping her tears.

She smiled, wiping her tears and shook her head. “Aniyo, I'm not crying.”

I bite my lips and look at her. This is why I hate goodbyes. I always do.

“Right. I'll be going now then. Take care.” I patted her head.

“Ne, you too, Kyuhyun-ssi.” Min Jung waves a bit.

I get into the car and lower the car's window. I see her waving to me and I wave back to her.

“See you.” She said.

I nodded and keep waving as the car drive away.

--------------------------------------------------- Several months later -----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------ Shin Min Jung's pov ----------------------------------------------------------

I have never been in contact with any of the members anymore since that day. Well, of course except Donghae and Sungmin oppa.

No more fans bothering me, no more fans that sent me death threats and no more entertainment news that I involved in.

Everything went well and normal, like how it should be.

I admit, sometimes, when I'm alone, I feel empty inside.

But I rid my mind, maybe it's just my imagination. Right?

“Agassiiiiiiii~ who are you daydreaming of?” Yoon Hee moves his hand in front of my face.

“Ani~ I was watching the beauty of the lake.” I dodge.

We're now in a hotel in Nantou Country's Yuchi Township in Taiwan. Our room is directly facing the Sun Moon Lake. We come to Taiwan for business; after everything's done we decided to relax a bit before flying back to Korea.

“Tsk. Shin Min Jung, do you think I just met you yesterday? I know you're thinking of............... someone.” Yoon Hee gives me a sarcastic look.

“Nothing, really.” I said.

“Fine. You'll tell Donghae oppa anyway, and he'll tell me.” Yoon Hee said, smirking.

Wait. Oppa? Donghae oppa? Since when he called Donghae with 'oppa'?

Well, did I mention that Donghae is now in a relationship with Yoon Hee?

Yes, that Super Junior fishy Donghae and my Yoon Hee.

They start dating about a month ago, and yes, Donghae hasn't revealed his relationship to the public so they can only date secretly.

Super Junior is having their comeback; they're currently promoting their new single “y, Free & Single” from the 6th album.

Public still doesn't know about this at all because they're all still busy with the group's comeback news, so Yoon Hee is safe. No death threats, no sasaeng fans following her, no insults and no curses.

I'm glad Donghae could hide his relationship so well.

I mean, if ever the public found out, the fans will surely attack Yoon Hee even more than like how I received last time. And if that happens, I will definitely beat Donghae up to death-well, not literally of course- for making my Yoon Hee got all of those attacks.

“Let me tell you, whoever it was that is in your mind, trust me that I'm not thinking about him.” I said.

“Him?” Yoon Hee smirks.

“Aish, whatever. Let's go for dinner, we need to rest early because we'll take morning bus back to Taipei tomorrow.” I said as I walked out of the hotel's room.

“Yah! Yah! Wait for me!”

------------------------------------- Taoyuan Airport. Taipei, Taiwan --------------------------------------

“Aigo. We should stay longer in Taiwan. I don't feel like going back to work.” Yoon Hee said as both of us sit on the airport's waiting room.

“Hmmm. There are still a lot of places to visit, we should really visit Taiwan again next time.” I replied, agreeing what she said.

“Min Jung-ssi?” I raised my head and see Ahra eonni is there, standing in front of me with one hand holding a small suitcase.

“Ah? Ahra eonni? Such a coincidence. Why are you here, eonni?” I said as she sits next to me.

“Oh well, I visited my father who is in Taichung managing his university. Who's this pretty girl with you?”

“Ah, this is my friend, Yoon Hee. Yoon Hee, this is Ahra eonni, Kyuhyun-ssi's elder sister.” I introduce them.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Park Yoon Hee imnida, bangapseumnida~” Yoon Hee said.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Cho Ahra imnida, bangapseumnida.” Ahra eonni said and they both shake hands.

“Ahra-ssi, you look even prettier in person.” Yoon Hee said. I can see she is so excited to meet Ahra eonni-who's an elder sister to Super Junior's Kyuhyun. Kekeke~

“Ah, jeongmalyo? Kamsahamnida.” Ahra eonni replied shyly.

“Eonni, what flight will you take?” I ask.

“KA878D, what about you?”

“Oh! We'll be in the same airplane.” I smiled.

“Ah, that's great! I've got something to tell you.” Ahra eonni said.

___________________________________________________________________________

Such a coincidence (again), none of the passengers sit next to my right, so Ahra eonni move her seat and sit next to me.

“I plan to hold a small charity concert; all the income we got later will be donated to help the less fortunate people. Kyuhyun told me you can play violin well, I think maybe you'll be interested to join in. So what do you think?”

“eh? Me?” I pointed myself.

“Ne.” She nodded. “We've got volunteers who can play piano, guitar, keyboards and etc. We only need one more violinist.”

Well, it's for charity, I will feel really happy if I can help the less fortunate, and since I do miss performing on stage too, then yeah.... “Sure, eonni. Count me in.” I said.

“Aww, really? That's great! We'll start the practice by tomorrow, how does it sounds?”

--------------------------------------------------- Tomorrow, in the afternoon ---------------------------------------------------

I take a bath as soon as I arrive at home and drive right away to the practice's place. Good thing eomma is in Japan for business, so she can't scold me.

Well, yes, my health is always not so good and I know how much eomma worried about it, but this time I want to do something for others. I want to help the less fortunate out there so I think I should really do this, even tough my health will probably drop.

Not all people have the chance to help others, and since I have the chance now, so why not?