Kyuhyun and his spies.

When destiny brings me back to you.
-------------------------------------------------- February 3rd 2012, SS4 Taiwan Day 2-----------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lee Donghae's pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're all sitting on the stage, just finished performing. Leeteuk hyung standing, holding the mic and looking at the backstage, waiting for Henry and Zhoumi to bring out Kyuhyun's birthday cake.

“Yi~ er~ san~!*” (*One~ two~ three~) Leeteuk giving ELF direction. Sungmin hyung who's sitting beside me stand up directly and make a conductor gesture while grinning happily. Aih, Sungmin hyung must be so excited for his beloved Kyuhyun's birthday celebration.

“Saengil chukkahamnida~~ saengil chukkahamnida~~ saranghaneun Cho Kyuhyun~~ saengil chukkahamnida~~” All ELF singing together. “Kyuhyun-ah, let's go. stand up.” I said as I turn my back towards him and tapped his leg. Kyuhyun smiles, tidy his hair a bit before standing up. All members stood up and walk towards the cart with cake that Zhoumi and Henry bring.

“Since we are in Taiwan, how if we sing a happy birthday song in mandarin?” Leeteuk hyung said, holding his mic. “Oh that's a good idea.” Hyukjae said. “Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le*~~” (Happy birthday to you~~) Leeteuk hyung sings and all ELF start to follow. “Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le~ Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le~~ Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le~~” Leeteuk hyung, Sungmin hyung, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook are the only one who sing together with ELF. The rest of the members are standing surround Kyuhyun, looking at him. (or the cake(?) xD)

Kyuhyun stands in front of his cake, saying something in mandarin that I could understand. ELF screaming along. “Now, Kyuhyun-ssi. Tell us your wish. Your wish.” Leeteuk hyung says. “Gui xian, ni lai xu yi ge yuan ba.” The mandarin-korean translator translates what Leeteuk hyung said. “Yong yuan*.” (*Forever). Kyuhyun says, and ELF laugh. “Wo xi wang wo men suo you cheng yuan zai yi qi*.....errr...” (*I hope all of us will be together) Kyuhyun seems to forget the mandarin words he's about to say. “Kuai, kuai*.” (*faster, faster) Eunhyuk pointed at the cake. ELF laugh again. Then, I say something in mandarin to help Kyuhyun. Siwon who's standing at his right side also whispers something to him. “Yi zhe*....” (*always) Kyuhyun try to talk again. “Zai...” (*at) Ryeowook helps him. “Zai yi qi*!!!!” (*together) ELF shouted. I walk closer to the cart. “Mei tian*....” (*everyday) Siwon says. Aigo. What is magnae trying to say? Members are now all busy helping him. Zhoumi hyung and Henry are whispering something to Kyuhyun. “Yi bei zi*.” (*Forever-in a lifetime)Kyuhyun says. All ELF screaming along. “Dui ni men yi qi*....” (*with you guys together) Kyuhyun moves his hand, doing some gestures. ELF starting to shout again, telling him the mandarin words that he supposed to say to continue his sentence. “Oh? Kai xin*?” (*Oh? Happy?) Kyuhyun asks. “Ai qing*?” (*love) I try to guess what are ELF trying to tell Kyuhyun. ELF shout again, and Kyuhyun whispers something to Zhoumi hyung as he pointed to the audiences. “Ai qing?*” (*love) Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyuk try to guess too. “Ai ni*?” (*love you) Sungmin try to guess, with his aegyo voice.

Kyuhyun says some words again with the help of Zhoumi hyung and blow his candle. After blowing candles, members help him to revoke the candle from the cake. Each of us take a mineral water bottle, and Eunhyuk took some towels. “Erm, I want to greet someone a happy birthday too today.” Kyuhyun says in korean. “Who is that?” Leeteuk hyung replies him in korean too. The translator translates what he said. “Shin Min Jung-ssi~ she's having her 23th birthday today. Let's all greet her and wish her all the best!” Kyuhyun announced.

Oh? How did Kyuhyun know? I thought they're not that close...

--------------------------------------------------February 5th, before the SS4 --------------------------------------------------

I asked Eunhyuk to accompany me to find gift for Min Jung. Well, we did ask the permission of our manager hyung first, of course. Min Jung like cute stuffs, especially the one with blue colour. I also remember she loves baby's breath flowers the most, so I'm planning to buy it for her as soon as I go back to Korea.

I went to a shop gift shop, looking around to find her a suitable gift. “Ya! Donghae-ah, have you found the gift yet?” Eunhyuk nudged me. We are both looking around in a huge gift shop in Taipei. “Aish! Can't you wait? We have just arrived 5 minutes ago.” I said as I adjust my cap. “Yeah, but if we stay here any longer fans will spot us!” Eunhyuk nags. “Arasseo, arasseo. We'll go back as soon as I found the gift.”

We walk to another shelf and a really beautiful jewellery box catches my eyes. Yes, it's blue coloured and has a really pretty soft pink coloured ribbon on it. “Ya! Donghae! Look!” Eunhyuk whispered. “I know~ this is beautiful, right?” I said without looking at him. “Aniya~ look!!” “I know~ this one right?” I said as I pick up the jewellery box. “ANIYAA! LOOK!” Eunhyuk whispered louder as he turned my body with his hands.

Oh? The magnae is there. What is he doing here? In a gift shop? Alone?

“I don't know either.” Eunhyuk replied and I realized I had unconsciously speak up my thoughts. Suddenly I remember what happened last two days, when Kyuhyun asked ELF to greet Min Jung a happy birthday. Ah, is he probably buying gift for her?

“I think he's buying gift for your friend, Donghae-ah. Min Jung-ssi?” Eunhyuk said. Hehehe. This is why I'm so close to Eunhyuk. What he is thinking is always the same with what I'm thinking. “Yeah. I think so.” I nodded.

We were both watching Kyuhyun from the shelf corner so he won't spot us. Haha is it just me or we look like a spy now?

Kyuhyun is buying a huge, really huge teddy bear. It's probably 2 metre tall. “Ah, teddy bear? This is obviously for a woman.” Eunhyuk mumbles. I nodded agreeing him.

After Kyuhyun leaves the shop, I finally decided to buy the jewellery box for Min Jung. Eunhyuk and me go back to the SS4 venue right after that, our SS4 will be start in 2 hours.

-------------------------------------------- February 6th 2012. Seoul, South Korea ----------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------- Shin Min Jung's pov -----------------------------------------------------------

Monday! Back to the regular activity, back to work.

This year's birthday is not fun, though. Donghae is not here, and Yoon Hee forgot my birthday! Only eomma and some company's employees who greeted me a happy birthday. Aish.

I walk to my workspace as soon as I arrived, and oh? What is this? A really really huge teddy bear is standing in front of my table. I close my workspace's door and look at the teddy bear.

Who might be sending this to me? Such a sweetheart...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long for me to update, again :(

Not that I don't want to update, but I've got no time to. I get really busy with school stuffs & twitter's fanbase stuffs :/

I know that I'm not a good author for not keeping my promise to update often, but once again, thank you so much for staying with me, especially to my 15 subscribers. Jeongmal kamsahamnida <3

I'll be on hiatus for 2 weeks starting from tomorrow due to my exams. I will update as soon as I finished my exam ;)

Don't forget to comment! Critical is fine, just tell me which part of the story you're not satisfied at. I will try & work harder to make the story interesting! ^^