Plan

When destiny brings me back to you.
LEE DONGHAE’S POV

“Okay, so can you tell me the detail for what happened here?” I asked as I pour a drink for Min Jung.

It’s 11:15 PM now, other members had gone to their dreamland since 10 except me. I was practicing for our new dance choreography with Eunhyuk when I received a phone call from Min Jung. She sounded much panicked; her voice was even trembled.

I immediately rushed to the park where they are only after I told her to calm down and explain what happened.

After picking Min Jung and unconscious Kyuhyun in the park, we rushed to a nearby hospital. Good thing the doctor said there’s nothing serious; Kyuhyun is just too tired and he has lack of vitamins in his body.

Kyuhyun was infused in the hospital for around 2 hours before he is allowed to go home, and now he is sleeping in his room.

Min Jung who feels guilty even comes with us to the dorm.

Min Jung sighed and messages her temple. “It was all my fault. We have an appointment at 6, but I came two hours later, making him wait in the park when it is winter and the wind blew very strongly….”

“It’s not your fault.” A hoarse and weak voice said.

Both of us turned our head and found Kyuhyun is standing in front of the door of his room.

“Kyuhyun-ah, I thought you’ve just slept?”

Kyuhyun ignored what I just said and he looked at Min Jung.

“Min Jung-ssi, you can go home now. It’s late already.” Kyuhyun said and he went back in to his room.

“Is he mad at me?” Min Jung asked.

“Ani, don’t mind him. He gets a little bit moody when he is sick. You better go home home, ahjummeoni must be very worried.” I replied.

Min Jung looked at me; her eyes looked so worried. She opened like she is gonna say something, but she pursed her lips a second later. Min Jung nodded and says, “Kalkke*.”

I opened the door for her. “Be safe, take care of yourself.” I said as I ruffled her hair gently.

Min Jung nodded once again and replied, “I’ll be here again tomorrow.” She forced a smile on her face and left.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Next day, December 7th 2012.

LEE SUNGMIN’S POV

“Sungmin-ah, how is Kyuhyun?” Kangin hyung asked as he sipped his tea.

“Oh? He is okay, I checked his body temperature and he doesn’t catch a fever.” I replied.

“Aish, this magnae. Where did he go yesterday? He is really troublesome.” Eunhyuk who has just taken a bath came to the dining room and join in our conversation.

“I’m cooking porridge for him. He can’t be sick; he’ll be performing tonight for Kyunghee graduation performance, right?” Ryeowook said from the kitchen.

I nodded. “Yeah.”

“If Leeteuk hyung is here he would be the most frantic and the first one who nags Kyuhyun.” Yesung hyung said and he smirks.

“Geuraeyo~ ah, I miss him already.” Donghae sighed. “Me too.” Shindong said.

“Aigo, hyung! don’t say something sad like that early in the morning, it’ll affect your mood for the whole day.” Ryeowook said, trying to cheer everyone up. “Ah, the porridge is ready! I have much porridge left, who is still hungry?”

“Ryeowook-ah, give me a bowl juseyo*.” Eunhyuk said.

“Wait! I’m preparing one for Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook said from the kitchen.

“Ah, what will we be without Ryeowook~” Shindong hyung said and he walked towards kitchen, probably to add some porridge.

“Kyuhyun hasn’t wake up ye-“ The dorm’s bell rang; cutting Donghae’s words off. “I’m going to open the door.” Donghae said.

“Annyeonghaseyo~ good morning!”

Eh? Isn’t it Min Jung’s voice?

“Oh, annyeong. Come in, ppali, before any reporters spotted you.” I hear Donghae said.

“Oppadeul, annyeonghaseyo.” Min Jung smiled and she bows down.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyooo~” The members greeted her back. “Have you eaten?” Eunhyuk asked and let Min Jung sit beside her.

Tsk, this myeolchi can’t stop flirting every time he meets a pretty woman.

“Oh, I had my breakfast already. Gomawo, oppa.” Min Jung replied.

“I’m going to bring the porridge to Kyuhyun’s ro- oh? Min Jung-ah, when did you come?” Ryeowook came out of the kitchen carrying a tray with a bowl of dak juk*, a small plate of kimchi and a cup of tea.

“Ah, I just came. Oppa, is that for Kyuhyun-ssi?” Min Jung asked.

“Oh. Do you want too? I still have some porridge left in the kitchen.” Ryeowook offered.

“Ani, gomapta. I’ve eaten, oppa. err, if you don’t mind, can I bring the foods for Kyuhyun-ssi? I’ll help you.”

“Oh, sure.” Ryeowook replied and he handed the tray to Min Jung. “His room is the one nearest to the living room.” Ryeowook told her.

“Ah, gomawo, oppa.” Min Jung nodded and walked towards Kyuhyun’s room.

“Hmmm~ what happened here? Does Min Jung-ssi likes Kyuhyun?” Shindong said.

“I thought about it too!” Yesung joins in. “Oh, jinjja? whoa~ what side of the magnae that attracts her?” Eunhyuk shook her head. “Eyyy~ Kyuhyunnie is handsome.” Ryeowook smiles.

I walked away to the kitchen to help Ryeowook wash the plates, leaving the members with their conversation.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SHIN MIN JUNG’S POV

“Kyuhyun-ssi, are you awake?” I knocked the door.

There is no answer for some seconds, so I knocked again. “Kyuhyun-ssi?”

“Come in.” Kyuhyun-ssi said as he opened the door.

I freeze and look at him for a second. This is my first time entering a man’s room…

“Ah, if you feel uncomfortable you don’t need to close the door.”

“Ah, geurae.” I replied and stepped into the room.

It’s a simple room, with black and white as the main colour. There are two desks, two single beds, two cupboards, a tv and dvd player, a small bookshelf, and others small furnitures. The room looks neat and clean.

Kyuhyun-ssi dragged a chair for me and he sits on his bed.

“Why are you here this early morning?” He asked.

“I wanted to see you.” I replied. “Are you okay? Do you catch a cold or something?”

Kyuhyun-ssi smiled. “Aniyo, I’m fine. Gomawo.”

“Ah...” is all I could say. I looked around and remember I brought breakfast for him.

“Your breakfast. Do you want to eat here or-“ “I’ll eat here.” Kyuhyun-ssi cuts my words and sits on the chair in front of his desk.

“Ah...” I nodded and put the tray on the desk.

We don’t talk at all while Kyuhyun-ssi is having his breakfast.

I looked at him. He doesn’t look so sick, but his face is a little bit pale, his nose is quite red maybe because of the super cold weather and his eye bags are so obvious.

I remember Donghae always told me that Kyuhyun-ssi is a troublemaker in the dorm. He likes to annoys other members and bully them, but looking at him now, he really look like an innocent little boy to me. Kyuhyun-ssi has no make up on, he is not wearing awesome outfits like he does in stage…

Why does my heart beats faster like this? I did eat my medicine today…

I tear my gaze away from him. The atmosphere is so awkward. What am I suppose to do now?

“Min Jung-ssi, don’t you have anything to say to me?” Kyuhyun-ssi asked without looking at me.

“Oh, I want to… apologize.” I said. “Mianhaeyo. It was my fault, Kyuhyun-ssi.”

“Gwaenchanayo.” Kyuhyun-ssi replied shortly.

“No, I mean. If you need something, please tell me. Maybe you need some vitamins to buy? Or you want me to help you to clean your room? I feel guilty for making you sick so please let me do something for you.” I said. “At least to redeem my fault.”

Kyuhyun-ssi was silent for a few seconds. “I don’t need anything but there’s something you can do. You said you want to redeem your fault, right?”

“Ne. What is it?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

LEE SUNGMIN’S POV

I stay in the dining room after washing the dishes.

Some members have went into their room, while some are out for their personal schedules.

Why is Min Jung not coming back? What are they doing?

I walked towards the living room and see no one is there. Ah, Min Jung is still in Kyuhyun’s room?

I walked a step closer and I realize the room’s door is opened.

Should I peek? Overheard?

No I can't. I should not.

But.........

“Ne. What is it?” I heard Min Jung's voice went.

I move closer to the wall so both Kyuhyun and Min Jung will not notice that I'm here.

“Stay here. Beside our dorm there's an empty apartment, and that's mine. You can stay there and cook for me every morning.” Kyuhyun said.

“Mwo?” I heard Min Jung squealed.

“Well, you're good at cooking right? and if you live here it will also be more convenient for you if you want to go to work as your company is located close to this apartment.”

I walked away from the living room. I don't wanna overheard anymore, I can't.

What did Kyuhyun just told Min Jung to do?!

Move HERE? Living next to US?

Does his brain nerve has been damaged because he fainted yesterday?

Or..........

Kyuhyun...

Cho Kyuhyun...

HE LIKES MIN JUNG TOO?!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

*kalkke = I’m going / I’m leaving. *juseyo = please. *dak juk = chicken porridge.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

finally an update after 3 weeks! T^T has been too busy because of exams. T^T

anyway, welcome for new subscribers! aye, please leave some comments! ♥