Safe

When destiny brings me back to you.
SHIN MIN JUNG’S POV

December 15th 2012.

A week passed so fast.

I haven’t been in contact with Kyuhyun-ssi, but I’m sure he’s now okay looking at how the members cared for him.

Also about moving to the apartment… It must be a joke.

I still feel a little bit guilty for making him sick last week, that’s why I thought of making the members foods for dinner, but Super Junior is just too busy that I can’t really talk to them about visiting their dorm.

“Min Jung-ah, eomma kalkke.” Eomma’s voice interrupted my thoughts.

“Oh, have a safe flight, eomma. I smiled and hug her tight.

Eomma nodded. “Eomma will be going for around 3 weeks this time so take care of yourself. Don’t catch a cold.” She tightens my coat.

“Geurae, arasseoyo. Don’t worry, I’m not a kid anymore.” I smiled.

“Oh, eomma kalkke.” She taps my back and walk towards the departure gate with managers and assistants behind her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Eomma is going to Jakarta, Indonesia for work. Our company is going to open a new branch there, that’s why eomma will stay there for 3 weeks.

Eomma often went overseas for business trips, but she never left for more than 2 weeks. Hurrrr I’m going to miss her a lot!

“Shin Min Jung!” Yoon Hee squealed as she opens my room’s door.

“Park Yoon Hee, how many times should I told you to knock the door before entering?”

“Hehe.” She grins. “Mian!” Yoon Hee said as she comes in.

“It’s been almost a month since the last time you went to my home~ why are you here today?” I got up from the bed and sat on the carpet beside her.

“Aigo~ Since when I need the permission to come here?” Yoon Hee rolled her eyes. “Anyway, where is ahjummeoni? I don’t see her anywhere.”

“She went to Indonesia this morning.” I replied.

“Ah! Geurae~ She will have to discuss something about our new branch in Indonesia, how could I forget that.” Yoon Hee mumbled. “Eh, Shin Min Jung. Today is Saturday.” She said.

“What? Of course I know it’s Saturday, so?”

“Sungmin-ssi, Kyuhyun-ssi, Dong Wook-ssi…. None of them asked you out? Jeongmal?”

“Well, Yoon Hee-ssi… Why should they?”

“Because they like you, okay? Oh, matda! You haven’t gone to your ballet practice this month… You should be going today!”

I look at Yoon Hee. She talks so randomly today, she must been hiding something from me. Or….

“Aigo, come on. Get change and let’s go to your ballet practice!”

“Park Yoon Hee, malhaebwa. You’re definitely planning something.”

“Tsk… Is it that obvious?” Yoon Hee sighed.

“Geurae. I want you…” She pointed at me. “My very good friend, Shin Min Jung… to introduce us to Dong Wook-ssi.”

“Us?” I raised my left eyebrow. “Who will be coming again?”

“Hehe.” Yoon Hee grinned. “Donghae.”

I sighed. “Both of you, jinjja!!”

“Eyyy~ it’s okay. Just consider this as a double date. Besides, Donghae and I will help you in choosing your Mr. Right.” Yoon Hee said happily.

“Tsk. Mwoya, Mr. Right.”

“Aigoo, just come, ne?”

“Shireo~ Moreover, as I remember, I’ve him introduced him to you last time when I was still active as a ballet dancer.”

“I know! But we only meet like, thrice? I didn’t get to know him because he moved to US so fast and I bet he also doesn’t remember me.”

“Whatever the reason is, I’m still not going to take you and Donghae to meet him. Mwoya? This will be very awkward later, I’m not even his girlfriend or what.”

“Tsk. You’re so stingy, Shin Min Jung.” Yoon Hee pouted.

I was about to reply her when my phone vibrates; someone texted in.

“Yoon Hee-ah, please get my phone. You’re closer to the table and I’m so lazy to walk right now.” I yawned.

“Oh~” Yoon Hee got up and get my phone on the table. I see her sliding her finger on the screen and unlock my phone. Yes, she knew my password.

“Who texted in?” I asked.

“Oh…. Oh… Donghae.” She said.

“Ah…” I nodded.

Yoon Hee doesn’t move from the place she stands, she reply the message instead.

“Jinjja? It seems not.” I got up. “What did he said?” I walked towards her.

“Sent! Kyaaa~” Yoon Hee squealed right when I grab my phone out of her hand.

The sender is definitely not Donghae.

I checked the inbox bar, and…. Crap! It’s Dong Wook oppa! Let’s see what did he texted me…

“Min Jung-yah, mwohae? ^^ It’s been more than a month since the last time I saw you… Are you busy? If not… let’s meet, should we? ^^”

And I read what Yoon Hee replied to him.

“Just resting at home~ Oppa, mwohae? ^^ Ah, sure. Where and what time should we meet? Kkk~ Anyway, can I bring my friends with me too? ><”

“YA! PARK YOON HEE! NEO JIGEUM MOSEULHAGOOO*?!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My annoyance disappeared at the moment we met Dong Wook oppa.

Dong Wook oppa gets along with new people so easily, and they chatted non-stop when we are in the café. Donghae and him are good friends now, they even promised to contact each other and meet again next time in the future.

Well, we met at the small café in the building where we use for our ballet practice to avoid paparazzis and reporters.

“I think he is the best among all the contestants.” That was the first sentence Yoon Hee said to me after we arrived at home. Dong Wook oppa and I are in one car, while Donghae and Yoon Hee are in another car but Donghae and Yoon Hee stayed at my home for a couple of hours before they got home.

Tsk. Yoon Hee, this girl…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

CHO KYUHYUN’S POV

10:45PM, Super Junior’s dorm.

“Hyung! Where’s my psp and laptops?” I shouted.

“ Errr…. Yesung hyung confiscated them all.” Ryeowook hyung said as he poked his head into my room.

“Waeeee?” I shouted again.

“Cho Kyuhyun, stop shouting. It’s already late you’ll wake another hyungs up.” I heard the myeolchi said.

“But I didn’t do anything wrong!” I said as I walked out my room.

“Kyuhyun-ah, never mind. It’s already late and we have just finished our SJM practices, everyone is already so tired so please let them rest, okay?” Sungmin said.

“But why did he confiscate my psp?” I insisted.

“Yesung hyung wants you to get enough sleep so you won’t get tired easily. Moreover, SJM comeback is so close and we need a lot of practice.” Donghae hyung said.

“He doesn’t want you to get sick again.” Ryeowook hyung added.

“Let’s go to sleep.” Sungmin tapped my back.

“Tsk. I’m not sleepy yet, you go to sleep, I’m going to watch tv.” I said and walk to the living room.

“Go to sleep, kid~ and you should call him hyung.” Eunhyuk grabs my arm and pulls me back into my room.

“Shireo~ Hyung, you go to sleep by yourself.” I said and walk back to the living room.

“Alright, alright~ everyone can go to sleep now. Kyuhyun-ah, don’t stay up too late.” Ryeowook hyung said and everyone exchanged goodnight greetings and go to their room.

Tsk. They don’t even try to persuade me. What kind of hyungs are they? Really.

I turn on the tv and pressed the remote. What kind of programs are they showing at this time? Not even one channel are interesting to me.

Variety show? Nope. Drama? Nope. Comedy? Nope. Breaking news? No- but wait.

“Live report from district XXXXX, XXX street to be exact, there has been a fire-“

XXX street, district XXXXX?

I turned up the tv volume.

“Firefighters are trying to extinguish the fire, but until now it’s still unknown whether there were victim from this fire-“

XXX street, district XXXXX. SHIN MIN JUNG-SSI!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“Min Jung-ssi! Min Jung-ssi!!” I shouted as I look around.

Crap. Where is her? “Min Jung-ssi! Min-“ and I saw her. Standing there, away from the crowd.

“Min Jung-ssi. You okay? Let me see.” I said as I gasping for breath.

I hold her arms and look at her, from head to toe. “Min Jung-ssi, neoneun gwaenchanayo?”

“I… didn’t bring anything.” Min Jung’s voice trembled. Her eye sight look blank, and her body is shaking.

Min Jung-ssi is holding her small teddy bear, with a shocked face, looking like a lost kid.

“It’s okay. As long as you’re not hurt, it’s okay.” I hugged her and patted her back. “It’s okay. Everything will be okay.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

*Neo jigeum moseulhago = what are you doing now

______________________________________________________________________________________________

please do leave comments? :)