Stupid TV show!

When destiny brings me back to you.

Oh, wait. Kyuhyun is a celebrity. It's so normal that he's in a tv station. The question now is, WHY AM I HERE? Ugh.

Someone tap me on my back, I turn around and it's eomma!

“Min Jung-ah. Make up room is over there. Ppali. The show is about to air, you need to get ready.” Eomma puts both of her hand on my shoulder and push me-asking me to walk faster.

“Make up room? Tv show? Eomma! What are you planning? Why are we even here? Are you kidding me?!” I almost yelled if I don't remember we're in a tv station.

“Oh well. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before. I knew you won't agree to be here if you knew what am I doing now.” Eomma explain. “I registered to this tv show called 'Date The Idols' which lucky fans can 'date' their idols-”

“MWO?!” I give eomma an are-you-insane look. I mean, I NEVER interested in ANY CELEBRITY and eomma KNEW THIS ALREADY. And, now what? Eomma puts me in a stupid “date idols” tv show thing? Aish!

“Let me explain.” Eomma give me a listen-to-me-or-you'll-die look. I gulped.

“The point here is, the celeb will treat you like you're his girlfriend in a month, so I think after this show ends, you'll realise how important it is to have a boyfriend-then get married, like the other ordinary girls do. Okay?”

I sighed. “Now go to the make-up room.” Eomma said. ”You have 10 minutes left to get ready before the show airs. Good luck!” She kissed me on the cheek and she left.

Aish! I walk to the make up room that eomma told me just now, and there's two pretty girls inside. “Min Jung-ssi? Ah, I thought you wouldn't came. Sit here, ppali. We'll do your make-up.” One of the girls said.

I sit on the chair, and ask “How did you know my name?” The other girl asks “You're Mrs. Lee Ji Hyun's daughter, aren't you?” I nodded. She smiled. “Of course we know you, Min Jung-ssi. Your eomma is a best friend of this tv station's owner.” The girl who does my make-up asks, “And I heard you're now the CEO of Sparkling Pearl Cooperation in Korea?” She asked.

I nodded again. “Wow. You're still so young! How old are you Min Jung-ssi? 20?” “Nope, I'm turning 23 next month.” I replied. “Nahh that's still so young.” She said. “I can't believe someone at your age is an owner of such a big company.” I smiled awkwardly.

“Your make up is done!” She said, looking at me. “I don't put much make up since you look so gorgeous with natural make up.” “Thank you.” I said.

“Now all you need to do is wait. The show will start in 10 minutes, the director will call you later.” The other girl said. “Okay.” I nodded. The two girls leave the room, and I text my best friend immediately. I really need to get out of this stupid tv station, and the only person that I can depend on is Park Yoon Hee!

"Ya Park Yoon Hee! Help! I'm now in this stupid tv show called "Date The Idols" because of my mom. aish. help me to get out of here!" Right after my text was sent, the director yelled, “Shin Min Jung! Come here! The show will airs in 5 minutes!”

Damn! Stupid director. Stupid tv show. What is this all about?! and for one second I thought I saw Kyuhyun is here. Haha stupid me!

I'm still inside the make up room when the director gets in, and.... “Min Jung! What are you doing here? Didn't I ask you to go out?” I sighed. “Come on.” He said.

I sighed once again. Well, I have no choice-Yoon Hee doesn't even reply my text!- so I follow him to the park, and.....

Cho Kyuhyun is there. Sitting on a bench, talking with the crews. Oh. So he is really here? Well, it's kinda awkward to meet him again after 6 or 7 years? I'm not sure.

We're not in contact anymore since he was scouted by SM Entertainment. I bet doesn't even recognize me. Ah, good. It won't be awkward then... But. Eh? I won't talk to him, though.

“So, before the show airs, I think you both should know each other first since you guys will be 'couple' for a month in 'Date The Idols'.” The director said.

Without me realizing, Kyuhyun is now standing beside the director O.O *when did he get there?!* “So, Kyuhyun, this is Shin Min Jung, and Min Jung, this is Kyuhyun. I hope you both get along well. You guys will probably have some romantic scenes in the show.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kyuhyun imnida. Bangapseumnida!” Kyuhyun smiled, and I just realize something....

This guy..... HE'LL BE IN THIS SHOW WITH ME? FOR A MONTH? WHAT? OH MY....... I don't wanna! THIS IS A NIGHTMARE. How am I suppose to act like a couple with Cho Kyuhyun? This will be super awkward since we're friends in high school and he is my first love...............

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Helloooo~! How was it? :D This is my very first fanfict so I'm not so confident with it. I hope it's not too bad, though. Anyway, thanKYU so much for reading and I'll appreciate it a lot if you comment! <3