A step closer.

When destiny brings me back to you.
Time flies as we practice. I feel like living again. After so long, I finally stepped on the stage and play music with other musicians, again.

I love music. I always do.

What would I do without music?

“Today's practice will ends here, thank you so much everyone for coming. See you tomorrow!” Ahra eonni said. We all clapped and she bow to us.

“Min Jung-ah, you've worked hard.” Ahra eonni said as she tapped my back. We were both packing our things into our bag.

“You too, eonni.” I said. I'm so thankful to her for inviting me to join in this concert. I really miss performing on stage and I finally got the chance.

“Ah......anyway, Kyuhyun will be picking me up, do you need a ride?” Ahra eonni asked.

Kyuhyun-ssi?

It's been quite a long time since the last I saw him... How is he doing now?

“No, thanks, eonni. I'm driving my own car.” I said.

We talked a bit before I leave the building.

Oh, I didn't meet Kyuhyun by the way.

------------------------------------------- Next Day in the afternoon --------------------------------------------

___CHO KYUHYUN'S POV___

My schedule is free tonight, so I decided to accompany Ahra noona. She and her musicians' friends will be practising for the charity concert that will be hold next month, so I decided to watch them.

“Noona, you can go first. I'm going to park the car.” I said.

“Right. You know where is the ballroom, right?”

“Ne.” I answered before she gets out of the car.

After I parked the car with a little trouble (yeah, you know I can't drive well), I wore my sunglasses and a hat before entering the building. I have to wear a disguise; because of course it would be troublesome if the fans spotted me here.

I don't mean to be arrogant, but they will multiply so fast if they spotted me that when I realized, there are already, like 100 girls gather around. I've already experienced it a lot of times, so I better avoid it. Trust me, ELF are nice but they're just too aggressive sometimes.

I entered the lift and pressed the floor number that I will be going. I was walking into the ballroom when the corner of my eye caught a woman looking down, patted her chest in the hallway next to the ballroom.

I can't see her face but it seemed like she needed help, so I approached her.

“Excuse me, miss. Are you okay?” I said as I take off my glasses. It is not polite to talk to people while you have your glasses on, right?

She waves her right hand indicating she's okay, but she still looking down. I can't do anything because I don't know her, so I walked back towards the ballroom. I glance at her once more before I walked in.

Well, I can't help her because she doesn't want to be help, so yeah.....

I chose to sit on the corner seat so I won't disturb them.

As soon as I sit, the practice starts. I watch my noona directing people and give them tutorial on how to play the music well.

Teehehe, my noona looks so cool like that. I'm a proud little brother!

“Eonni, I'm sorry I'm late.” said a voice, I look back and hey! It's Min Jung!

I look at her but seems like she doesn't notice me.

“Gwaenchanhayo, we have just started.” I hear noona said.

Min Jung smiled and put her bag on one of the front seats. She tied her hair into ponytail style before walked up to the stage. Ah, so she is one of the performers?

This is going to be interesting! Why didn't noona tell me?

I watched the whole practice. And to be honest, even though this is the second time I watched her playing the violin but I was still stunned by her performance.

I don't know too much about violin, but I think Min Jung has talent and she could be a famous violinist if she wants to.

Why is she even running the company-dealing with those complicated files and tasks everyday- and choose to hid her talent?

------------------------------------------------------------ Next Day ------------------------------------------------------------

___SHIN MIN JUNG'S POV___

Eomma has come back from Japan today. I didn't told her about the concert thing; eomma has always been supporting me with my music but I think she will not agree this time since we need to practice for almost everyday, and you know, eomma doesn't want me to be too tired.

We don't have practice today, so I drive home right after work.

I take a bath and lay on my bed; I feel so tired today.

Obviously my energy has been widely drained for these 2 days, but it is fun, though. I love it, so I don't mind.

All I need to do now is just rest for a while, and I'll be okay.

My phone rang right when I'm just about to sleep. Oh, I've had insomnia these few nights, and I rarely can fall asleep quickly, but now when I could fall asleep, there is someone who bothers my sleep.

Great.

I get down from my bed and take my phone that is vibrating on the table.

I answered the phone, trying not to sound annoyed. “Yeoboseyo?” not working, duh.

“Oh, Min Jung-ah? Am I disturbing you?” said Sungmin oppa. Oh, is it so obvious? I didn't mean to, really. I'm just tired. and sleepy.

“Aniyo, oppa. Waeyo? Something happened?”

“Yah! So do you mean I can't call you if there's nothing happened?” Sungmin oppa replied. From his voice tone I can imagine he must be pouting now. Kekeke~

“Aniii~” I shook my head, and then I realized he can't see it. “I don't mean that, oppa. So what's up?”

“Hmmm, I want to invite you to watch my musical, do you have time?” Sungmin oppa asked.

“Err, sure. When is it?” I asked him back as I try to remember my own schedule.

If I'm not mistaken I have to go to Japan for my business trip next week, then to Hongkong.....

“My musical will be showing for a month... You can come anytime, just tell me. Oh and anyway it will be in Japan, what do you think?”

Oh? Japan?

“And don't worry I'll be paying for the plane ticket and the hotel fee.” He added with a joke.

Well, of course I don't mind paying by myself.

“Hahah, it's okay, oppa. I can pay by my own; I'm also going there next week, for my business trip.” I said.

“Nah, don't mention it. I'll be the one who pay since I'm the man.”

“You don't have to, oppa, really.”

“Too late. I book the ticket already. Next week, right?”

“Yah! Oppa, you serious?!”

“Of course I am.”

“Tsk, oppa. Didn't I said I can handle everything by myself? You don't need to book the ticket for me.”

“Too late, I book it alreadyyy~”

“Fine~ jeongmal jeongmal kamsahamnida, oppaaa~

“kekeke~ eh, I'll be fetching you in the airport later.”

“Nah, you don't need to, oppa. I don't want all the fans to follow you to the airport. Those gossips, you know.......”

“Ah... It's true. Okay then, but promise you'll be coming!”

“I promise, oppa. Don't worry.”

“kekeke~ see you, then!”

“See you, oppa!”

I hang up. Kekeke, Sungmin oppa is so cute! For some reason, listening to his voice made me feel a little better.

---------------------------------------- August 1st 2012. Tokyo, Japan ----------------------------------------

I suppose to fly back to Korea by today, but since I need to fulfill my promise to Sungmin oppa so I'll be going back by tomorrow evening.

I have never watched any musical before, so I hope this will be fun!

“Min Jung!” Sungmin oppa shouted and waves his hand.

I grinned and walk towards him. Sungmin oppa is already wearing his costume and put his make up on.

We greeted each other and he asked me to follow him to the backstage. The musical will start in 15 minutes.

Sungmin oppa introduced me to the other musical casts. They are all nice, though.

Oh, Sungmin's auntie is there too!

She is such a nice woman and has a good sense of humour. We talked quite much and thanks God, because of her I don't feel excluded in the backstage.

The musical finally started.

Me and Sungmin's auntie sit together on the front row, ready to enjoy the musical show.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The musical show is.............. daebak! The musical portrays the story about serial killer Jack the Ripper, who targets es on the streets in London during the year 1888.

I enjoy the musical so much! No wonder lots of fans from Korea even come just to watch the musical.

----------------------------------------------------------- Lee Sungmin's pov -------------------------------------------------------------

After the musical ended, my aunt invited us to her apartment. She actually lives in Seoul but she visits Japan often since her son lives here, so her son bought his parents an apartment.

At first Min Jung refused to, she said she feared she would disrupt family event, but aunt said this doesn't disrupt at all and in fact she would be happy to receive guest in her apartment, so Min Jung agreed.

I introduced Min Jung to my uncle as soon as we arrived. I'm glad to see that my uncle & aunt both welcome her warmly.

We are all sitting in the dining room next to the kitchen, waiting for aunt to cook.

“Hmmm, the food smells nice. Yakitori*?” Min Jung asked as she glanced towards the kitchen.

“Oh, yes.” My aunt replied with an impressed voice tone.

“My aunt's yakitori is the best! Try it once, and I guarantee you'll be craving for it.” I said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In just a short time, Min Jung has already close to my uncle and aunt. Looks like she is easy to get along with anyone she met.

Min Jung volunteered to help aunt prepares the dining table, which aunt accepted with pleasure and now they are both chatting like old friends.

“So, Min Jung, are you a singer or a musician too?” My uncle asked when the four of us are already sitting in the dining room.

“No. I can't play piano.” Min Jung said.

“But she is a musician.” Aunt cuts in. “She can play violin.”

“Oh, I see.” Uncle nodded. “So how did you two met?”

“Errr, actually eommoni introduced her to me.” I said.

“Oh, so she's this girl?” Aunt said as she smiles towards Min Jung. “Ah...” She nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------Shin Min Jung's pov --------------------------------------------------------------

“He's a good guy.”

I look at Sungmin's aunt. “Who?”

“Sungmin.” She replied. “He's a good guy, and a good singer. Have you ever heard him singing live?”

“Not yet.” I said.

“You have to. Maybe later.” Sungmin's aunt said as she wipes the dish and put in into the cupboard.

“I will.”

“Alright then, now we better make some coffee for those men before they ask what are we gossiping in the kitchen.” Sungmin's aunt takes the coffee cups from the cupboard and put them on to the tray.

“You know, Sungmin never introduce me to any of his girl friends before.” Sungmin's aunt said. “This is the first time.”

I laugh. I can guess that Sungmin's aunt is a romantic person, and I know exactly what is she thinking about. But she is wrong if she thinks there is something between me and Sungmin oppa.

“Trust me.” I said, still chuckles. “There's nothing between us. I guarantee you. Nothing.”

She shrugged and winked her left eye to me. “You will never know.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*yakitori: skewered grilled chicken and other kabobs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter after a week! :D I hope you guys enjoy! Don't forget to leave a comment, kekeke~

Oh! and don't forget to keep voting for Super Junior on Best Asia Act category in MTV EMA 2012! http://t.co/0asJYEzk Voting ends on October 15th at 6:59AM KST! ^^