Performance

When destiny brings me back to you.
A month passed so quickly.

Today is the day the charity concert will be hold. I peek from the backstage and see there are already a lot of people filling the ballroom.

Lots of important people such as Ahra eonni's dad co-workers, reporters and etc are here too.

Ah, I just knew that being a sister of an idol makes you famous too.

“Min Jung-ah, you look a little bit pale today. Are you okay?” Ahra eonni tapped my back.

“Oh, eonni. Na gwaenchanhayo, keokjeongmaseyo.” I replied and smile to convince her.

The truth is, I'm already feeling a bit dizzy this morning. I've been having insomnia for a month now-so I can't sleep well.

I have a lot of tasks and company's stuffs to do, plus the concert practice for almost everyday, so yeah....

I'm not feeling so well, but I won't tell this to Ahra eonni of course. She has been working so hard for the concert and I'm also one of the main performers, so surely I must hold on at least until the end of the concert.

“Nervous, eh?” Ahra eonni asked as she sits on the chair beside me.

I nodded.

“Are you sure you're nervous? Come on, Min Jung! I've been watching you for a month, and I realize you have such a great talent in music. With your ability right now, I believe you've been participating in a lot of great concerts. How come you're nervous?” Ahra eonni gave me a sarcastic look.

“Ah, aniyo, eonni. I'm not that good.”

“Performers, stand by! The concert will start in 2 minutes!” a crew shouted, interrupts our conversation.

I'm glad the crew shouted, so Ahra eonni can't ask me any further.

I just don't wanna talk about that anymore....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The concert is a huge success! Congrats, noona! You're the best! Jjang!” Kyuhyun-ssi said as he claps his hands along.

Sungmin oppa is standing beside him.

“Gomawoooo~ Ah, I'm glad it ends well!” Ahra eonni sighed in pleasure.

“Congrats, noona!” said Sungmin oppa in his cheerful tone, as usual.

Sungmin oppa walked towards me and give me a brief hug. “and you too, Min Jung-yah. You did well!”

“Gomawo, oppa.” I replied and suddenly all the crews in the backstage are teasing us because of our brief hug before. Aigo!

I glance at Kyuhyun-ssi and suddenly our eyes met.

“Min Jung-ssi, your performance was daebak. It managed to hypnotize me once again.” He smiles.

“Kamsahamnida, Kyuhyun-ssi.” I smile back.

“SHIN MIN JUNG! OHHHH, I FINALLY FOUND YOU!”

Aish. My head is dizzy enough, why should someone shouting so loud like that again now?

But wait......

I turn my head towards the super loud voice, which is none other than........

“Oh, Yerin-ssi. Annyeonghaseyo!” Ahra eonni smiles and bows to her.

“Ne, annyeonghaseyo. I'm here to meet.....” Yerin seonsaengnim looks around and her brown eyes spotted me beside Sungmin oppa. She smiles and walks towards me as she says, “Min Jung-yah, you don't want to greet me?”

I grinned. “Annyeonghaseyo, seonsaengnim. It's been a long time since the last we met, eh?”

“Geuraeyo! If so why don't you visit me? You know I'll always welcome you. Even if it's not for practice, you can just visit me, is that too hard to do?” Yerin seonsaengnim nags.

I laughed. It's been 2 years but Yerin seonsaengnim hasn't even changed a bit. Still talkative and cheerful as ever, kekeke~

“Min Jung-yah, I still can't believe that I can meet you again here. I thought......”

Yerin seonsaengnim hasn't finished talking yet, but suddenly my vision blurs. I'm getting dizzy, and eventually all became dark.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I try to open my eyes but my vision is still blur. I close it again, and when I open it finally I can see everything clearly. My head is still hurt, what happened actually?

“Min Jung-ah, you awake? We almost got to the hospital, hold on.” Sungmin oppa said without looking at me, his eyes still focused on the street. Oh, we're in his car.

“Oppa, we don't need to. Just drive me home.” I said.

“No, we're going to the hospital. You look so pale and do you know how much I worried I was when you suddenly fainted just now?”

“Oppa, I'm okay. I just need to take some pills........emmm, vitamins, and I'll be okay. Just drive me home.”

“You sure?” Sungmin oppa glanced at me.

“Hmm.”

“But promise me that you'll tell me if there's something happens. Wait, is ahjummeoni at home?”

“Aniyo, eomma is in Thailand.” I lean on the car's seat and close my eyes. I need more rest, but since I have insomnia I can't fall asleep easily. Oh well......

“Aigoo, how is this?”

“It's okay, oppa. I'm fine. I'll ask Yoon Hee to come over so she can take care of me. How's that sounds?”

Sungmin oppa sighed. “Arasseo, but make sure you'll tell me if there's something happens. Anyway, do you bring your vitamins with you?”

“I do.” I open my eyes and look at him. “Oppa, I'll be taking the vitamins now so you don't have to worry anymore.”

“Good girl.” Sungmin oppa pats my head.

I ped my bag and search for my pills.

Wait. It's not here. Eh?

I unpacked my bag until it's a whole mess, but still, I can't find the pills. Aish. I remember I put in to my bag this morning. How come it's not here?

“You didn't bring your vitamins with you?”

“I thought I did, but I didn't.” I sighed.

“Do you bring your prescription with you? We can go to the pharmacy and buy your vitamins.”

“It's okay oppa, I'll just take the vitamins at home.”

“Okay then.” Sungmin oppa said, glancing at me again. “Just call me anytime if you need help.”

From his face I know that he is worried, but he is trying not to look worried in front of me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eomma will be flying back to Korea by next week.

I didn't go to work for 3 days already, not because I'm sick.

I just feel tired. I only slept for 4 to 5 hours a day. Ugh, this insomnia is really killing me.

I don't like to be alone at home, so I asked Yoon Hee to stay here for a week.

That feeling of being alone........ It's really not nice. That feeling always reminds of of that something.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I take out a CD from the CD rack, and insert it into the CD player.

I walked to the middle of the room and stood facing my reflection in the large mirror on the wall. I seemed to get thinner again, because my face looks slightly concave.

Aish. I don't want to think about it now.

A few seconds later the song starts to play and I started dancing to the rhythm.

One of the happiest moments for me is when I'm dancing.

I can forget everything, as long as the song is playing and I'm still dancing.

When the song ended, I heard applause from the direction of the door. I turned and saw Yoon Hee is standing there.

“Listening to the song and seeing you dancing just now......aigo, so beautiful.” Yoon Hee shook her head in awe.

“That's the most beautiful arabesque penchee* and grand jete* I've ever seen, Min Jung-yah.”

I smirked. “Don't praise me like that. I haven't even got time to practice yet.”

Yoon Hee walked into my dancing room and we both sit on the floor, leaning on the wall.

“Yah! Why did you go home from work so fast? It's still 4PM.” I said, looking at the clock.

“Because I want to see you, Shin Min Jung, my lovely friend.” She answered and we both laughed.

“Min Jung-ah, why are you suddenly practice ballet dance again?” Yoon Hee asked.

I sighed.

“Well.... I met Yerin seonsaengnim several days ago, and somehow I miss dancing again.”

“Yerin? Ah, Park Yerin, your ballet teacher?”

__________________________________________________________________________

*Arabesque penchee = a position in a classical ballet where the dancer stands on one leg, while the other leg is extended behind the body, with both knees straight.

*Grand jete = a jump in ballet which a dancer springs from one foot to land on the other with one leg forward their body and the other stretched backwards while in the air.

__________________________________________________________________________

I didn't update for two weeks due to my exam><

I lost 2 subscribers recently, so I really want to thank you guys who stay ,_, I know I'm not a good author, so thanks so much for staying with me ,_,

I hope this chapter is not too disappointing, please do leave a comment. ♥