The Boys

When destiny brings me back to you.
“What the......ewwww! YUCK!” I heard Yoon Hee's voice shouting.

I flush the toilet and wash my face. That thing is seriously so disgusting.

“Min Jung-ah. Gwaenchanhi?” Yoon Hee rushes to the bathroom and patted my back.

“Gwaenchanha. Luckily I haven't had my dinner yet, so I didn't throw up too much.” I try to joke.

“YAH!” Yoon Hee hits my arm. “Not funny alright. Who gave it to you again?”

“A teenage girl, a stranger.”

“Mwo?” Yoon Hee looks at me.

I look back at her, and suddenly I realize something.

“I think I know who is that girl, and why she gave you that thing.” Yoon Hee said. I nodded. “I think now I know too.” “Sasaeng fans.” We both said.

Yoon Hee sighed and bites her lower lip, thinking. “I know this kind of thing will happen......” She mumbles. “They spotted you together with Sungmin oppa, Kyuhyun oppa and Ahra eonni, right?”

I nodded again.

“No wonder. Some of those fans are just too protective..... So are you planning to tell Kyuhyun oppa?”

“No. Don't tell him.” I said. “Waeyo?” Yoon Hee gives me a are-you-crazy-or-what look.

“Just don't. I'm not planning to get close to him to him anyway, the tv show will end soon. This doesn't matter and this will not happen anymore.” I explain.

“But this could get worse you know.” Yoon Hee said, looking worried.

“No it won't. Trust me.” I tapped her back and walked out of the bathroom.

“Min Jung-ah, you sure?” I turn back and look at Yoon Hee. “Ne.”

“Fine. But I warned you okay, this could be worse. You know what I mean.”

“Arasseo. Did you throw the box away?”

“Yeah. Oh wait, what's this?” Yoon Hee picks up a small paper with blood stain on the end.

I shudder imagining the content of the box earlier. Dead rats were devastated with its intestines and all organs of the body that were broken out and blood everywhere.

Yoon Hee hands the paper to me and from the smell I know it's from that box the sasaeng fan gave me.

“First warning. You better stay away from our oppa or you'll never see the world again.”

“Min Jung-yah, it's a death threat.” Yoon Hee said in a very low voice-almost whispering. I gulped. “I know.” My voice trembled. “You still don't wanna tell Kyuhyun oppa? You sure?”

“Yes. Don't ever tell him.”

------------------------------------------------Next Day at Super Junior's dorm------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------ Lee Donghae's pov -----------------------------------------------------

I was just finished taking a bath when my phone rang. I walk quickly towards my desk and pick up the phone. Leeteuk hyung is still sleeping and I don't wanna wake him up.

“Yeoboseyo? Good morning! Why are you calling so early, Yoon Hee-ah?” I answered the phone as I close my room's door and walk to the dining room.

“Good morning~ errr, I've got something to tell you. Are you busy right now? Morning schedules, maybe?”

“Aniyo, my schedules will start in the afternoon today. Wae?” I sit on the dining table and sip my coffee Ryeowook has prepared.

“Errr, actually I've been thinking about this all night and finally I decided to tell you.” Yoon Hee said. I have the feeling that she gonna tell me something important from her voice tone. What could it be this time?

“Right. So what is it about?”

“Min Jungie~ she......fans sent her a death threat yesterday. Because of Kyuhyun. Fans thought they have a special relationship. Well, you know....”

“MWO?! Is she okay?!”

”YAH DON'T SHOUT! She's okay, calm down. It's just, I don't know what to do to help her. You know things could get worse, right?”

“So what are we gonna do about it? Do you want me to tell Kyuhyun?”

“No, no, no! Don't.”

“But why-”

“Min Jung said she doesn't wanna tell Kyuhyun oppa, she said these things won't happen anymore. I told her it could be worse but she doesn't wanna listen to me.” Yoon Hee cut my words. “So don't tell Kyuhyun oppa first.”

“Aish. Min Jungie. Still so stubborn as ever.” Is all I could said.

“Yeah. I'm so worried about her. What should we do, Donghae-yah?”

“I don't know too, since Min Jung doesn't want to tell Kyuhyun....but I'm going to tell him to be careful with his words and actions next time. We don't want anyone to get hurt.” I sighed.

“True. You better talk to Kyuhyun; but don't let him know about the death threat..... Oh, I'm sure ahjummeoni will be so mad if she knows this happened to her daughter.”

“Wait. Ahjummeoni doesn't know?”

“Nope. Only me, you, and Min Jung herself who know. Only the three of us.”

“Arasseo. Don't forget to tell me if something happened again.”

“Geureom. I'll hang up now. Take care, Donghae-yah. Have a good day!”

“Mmm~ take care of yourself too. Tell Min Jung to be safe. Oh, I'll be visiting you guys as soon as I'm free from schedules.”

“Ne~” click. Yoon Hee hang up.

“What is it, hyung? Something happened?” Ryeowook asks as he put two plates of moo saengchae* and galbi* on the dining table. He walked to the kitchen and come back with a big bowl of doenjang soup*. Our rice are all served already.

“Whatever is it, it must be related to Kyuhyun. What did magnae do this time?” I turn my head to the right and just notice Eunhyuk is there. Siwon hyung is also here, he is sitting on the end of the table while doing his daily routine; sipping coffee and reading English newspaper.

Oh..... I can't lie to them. I just can't. Eotteohke?

“Errr......nothing really important.” I grinned as I take a few spoonfuls of moo saengchae and put it on my plate. I shove the food into my mouth to make my mouth full so it will prevent them asking further.

“Donghae-yah, we all know you can't lie.” Siwon hyung said, smirking.

“Donghae-yah, we're Eunhae right? Come on, tell me.” Eunhyuk said while blowing his doenjang soup which is still so hot.

I kept on chewing my food without answering.

“Good morninggg~” Suddenly, a voice full of aegyo greets us, which is none other than Sungmin hyung's voice. Ah, thanks God. Sungmin hyung, you just saved me.

We all turn back and see Sungmin hyung is walking towards the dining room with Kyuhyun following him behind.

“Good morning~ Sungmin hyung, you look so happy today.” Ryeowook said while finally sitting on his seat after serving all the foods on the table.

“Yeah. I have a really peaceful sleep since Kyuhyun didn't play any game last night.” Sungmin hyung replied, and we all laughed.

After having breakfast, we all left together for our schedules. I'll be talking to Kyuhyun tonight when we are free from schedules.

----------------------------------------------- 1 month later -------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------ Shin Min Jung's pov -----------------------------------------------------

My life is back to normal. I'm not in the news anymore (except for the things related to the company), and no more fans threatening me. Well, the last I received letters warning me about Kyuhyun-ssi is about 2 weeks ago, so I guess everything's okay now.

Today is Sunday, and we'll be filming the last episode of Date The Idols. I hope everything will turn out good.

“Everyone, standby!” The director shouted. “3.......2.......1........ Start!”

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Kyuhyun-ssi greeted me as I step into the car. “Ne, annyeonghaseyo.” I greeted him back with a smile.

“It's been almost a month, huh? What have you been doing recently?” Kyuhyun-ssi said, glancing at me.

“Hmmm, well, just like usual, nothing special though. Kyuhyun-ssi, what about you?”

“Oh, I have Super Show 4 World Tour with Super Junior members.”

“Ah, I see. It must be fun meeting fans all over the world.” I nodded. “Where are we going today, by the way?”

“Hmmm, it's a secret. You'll know once we arrived.” He winked, and I just reply him with a smile. I hope Kyuhyun-ssi doesn't come out with some cheesy plans...

We arrived at The Sharp Star City apartment 10 minutes later. Yes, THE SHARP STAR CITY APARTMENT. SUPER JUNIOR'S DORM. Oh... Why does Kyuhyun-ssi take me to their dorm?!

“So here we are~ Min Jung-ssi, we'll be meeting the members today. Kaja~” He said as cameramen following us from behind. We get into lift, and I see Donghae standing in front of the lift as soon as the lift stopped on the 10th floor.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Donghae grinned. “You'll be meeting the members today, how do you feel?”

“Hmm, quite nervous, since I've never meet them live.” I answered.

“Three of us walked into the dorm, and I see the members sitting on the sofa in the living room. Some others sit on the floor.

As soon as we stepped into the dorm, all of them stand and gather together. “Let's introduce ourselves. Hana, dul, set!” One of the members-if I'm not mistaken it's the leader, Leeteuk.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Uri Super Juni~oeyo!” All the boys said in a loud voice. “Ne, annyeonghaseyo~” I greeted them back as I bow.

Kyuhyun-ssi introduce the members' name one by one to me and we do some formal greetings and shake hands. After that, we sit on the living room together.

“Min Jung-ssi, we've been preparing something for you.” Eunhyuk-ssi grinned as he pointed to the wall behind us. I look back, and oh! There's a huge carton writing “Welcome To Super Junior's Drom” with some cute decorations and cartoon drawings. I also realized that their dorm is considered clean for males' dorm. “We made it by ourselves anyway.” Yesung-ssi said. Aww, so cute!

I stand up from my seat and look at the carton. “Omo, kyeoptaa! Kamsahamnida.” I said as I bow again.

“Ne, you know what? They've been busy all night doing that.” Kyuhyun-ssi smirks.

“Yeah. And Kyuhyunnie, he forced all of us to clean the dorm this morning before you came.” Shindong-ssi revealed, and we all laughed.

“Anyway, Min Jung-ssi, I heard you can cook well? Should we prepare the lunch together?” Ryeowook-ssi said, looking so excited. “Hmmm, sure. What should we make?” I replied and I hear all the members clapping happily while shouting “fooood~”. Hehe, now I know why Yoon Hee said they're all childish.

Done having lunch, we play some guessing games where the losers will get streak with lipstick on the face and hands. In the end, our faces and hands are all filled with graffiti while Kyuhyun-ssi's face and hands are still so clean because he can answered all the puzzles and questions we gave easily. So unfair, right?

We end up streaking his face and hands with lipstick. He refused to get streaked of course, but Shindong-ssi quickly catched him before he ran away so all of us can easily streak him with lipstick. Kekeke~

After that, all of us went down to the back of the apartment where the apartment owners can wash their cars there. Since the members' hands and faces are still dirty-there are still lipsticks stains left even tough they've been washing it for several times- so they decided to wash their cars before taking bath. Not all of their cars, of course. We're just gonna wash Donghae and Kyuhyun's cars. They asked me for help, so I did.

I regret my decision 5 minutes later. These boys are not washing cars, they are playing around with the soaps and water! Donghae and Eunhyuk-ssi, they're both busy spraying water to each other and end up soaking wet without even starting to wash the car. Leeteuk-ssi scolded them, but he end up getting sprayed too by the members. Yesung-ssi? He was helping us washing Kyuhyun-ssi's car when he said he forgot to feed his turtles, so he went back up to the apartment and when he come back, all of us are soaking wet already-without the cars even clean yet-so he decided not to help us anymore. Sungmin oppa just gonna spray him with water when Yesung-ssi run away! Ryeowook-ssi swiftly catched him-literally hugging him from the back- and the other members start wiping his face with soaps and spray water on him. Ouch, poor Yesung-ssi.

After contented playing, finally Leeteuk-ssi asked them to clean the cars properly. It took almost 5 hours to clean only 2 cars!

While me? Well, I'm wet too since I have water fight with some of the members just now. Luckily 'Date The Idols' crews have some spare clothes for me to change!

After taking a quick bath, we finally left the dorm with the crews. The members accompany us to the car and they asked me to come over if I have the time. I thank them and said I'll be visiting for sure if I have the time.

10 minutes journey to my home feels like just 1 minute. We talk quite much in the car. Finally we arrived, the car stopped in front of my home. Oh, I don't know why but I feel a little bit sad since this will be the last episode.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, thank you so much for today. I had a lot of fun, today surely will be one of my most memorable day ever.” I thanked Kyuhyun-ssi honestly.

“Yeah, thanks to you too.” He smiled.

I smile back to him, and for 5 seconds we both looking at each other without saying anything.

“So I guess this is a goodbye?” He said.

I nodded. “Yeah, I guess so. Time flies so fast when we are having fun, eh? Seems it's just yesterday we start filming the first episode.” I said, thinking how I'm so upset when the first time I knew eomma registered my name into the tv show.

“Hmmm. Min Jung-ssi, promise me one thing.” Kyuhyun-ssi s his little finger.

“and what is that?”

“That we'll keep in touch. We're still friends, right?”

“Sure. I promise. Yaksoke*.” I said, and our little fingers intertwined. Pinky promise, kekeke~

“right. I should be leaving now. Take care, Min Jung-ssi.” Kyuhyun-ssi bowed a bit.

“Take care of yourself too.” I replied and bowed too. My feelings are now indescribable. I feel a little sad inside, I don't even know why. I remember how I hate this tv show before.

“Friend.” Kyuhyun-ssi said, stretching out his right hand.

“Friend.” I repeat what he said and stretch out my hand. I thought we're gonna shake hands, but he pulls me closer to him right after our hands touched, and we hugged.

We hugged.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Moo saengchae = radish strip kimchi. *Galbi = grilled short ribs. *Doenjang soup = soybean vegetables soup. *Yaksoke = promise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took a very long time to update again! D; here's a long chapter for my apology. Hope you guys enjoy <3