Truth

When destiny brings me back to you.

December 5th 2012

The SJ-M members woke up early today since we have to go to SM for our comeback. I don’t tell anyone about the thing I found in Sungmin’s car yet.

No, I think it’s better not to tell any members about this before I find out the truth.

But how?

Should I ask Sungmin?

I wanted to ask him about this since the day I found that thing, but I’m too afraid to ask and I don’t know when is the right time to ask…

______________________________________________________________________________________

LEE SUNGMIN’S POV

“Let’s make the dance like this… on the reff part, it should be like this.” “Doesn’t look so good. How about this?”

Henry, Eunhyuk and our choreographer are busy discussing the choreo for SJ-M new title song, while other members are having break.

“Sungmin-ah, can I ask you something?” Kyuhyun approached me as he hands me a mineral water bottle.

“Sure. What is it?” I replied.

“Hmmm. That one…. Mmm…. Who was the last person who’s in your car before me?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Eh?” Why is Kyuhyun asking me that? I feel like a boyfriend who caught cheating by his girlfriend…

“Eh…. I didn’t mean anything. I was just asking.” Kyuhyun said, his face looked weird and not sure. “Sungmin-ah, don’t give me that look. I don’t know what are you thinking right now, but trust me that I’m still normal. Okay?” Kyuhyun sighed.

I laughed. “The last person who was in my car….hmmm, before you? The members. Nobody else.” I said.

“Oh, jinjja?” Kyuhyun bites his lower lip. His face turned a bit worry now.

“Wae?”

“Ani, it’s just… you sure it’s the members?”

“Yeah.” I nodded. There is nobody else who was in my car except the members and my family... Ah, Min Jung!

“Min Jungie. She was in my car before you.” I said.

“Oh? Min Jung-ssi? Ah….”

“Waeyo?”

“Nothing. Let’s continue our practice.” Kyuhyun smiled.

______________________________________________________________________________________

CHO KYUHYUN’S POV

“Min Jung-ssi. Are you free tomorrow?” I sent her a text.

I need to confirm something…

“I have two meetings in the afternoon. Why?”

“Ah, what time will your meetings end?”

“Around 5PM. Could be more, could be less.”

“Good. Meet me at 6PM at XXX park tomorrow.”

“Why should I?”

Aish. What should I reply with? “It’s a date. Just come.” I texted after thinking for some minutes.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Next Day

SHIN MIN JUNG’S POV

I glanced at the clock once again. It’s already 6PM, but my meeting hasn’t ended yet. What should I do? I’m lateeee!

“Then we’ll decide it like that. Our meeting ends her today, thank you everyone, you’ve worked hard.” Eomma said.

Everyone stands up and exchange bows. Aih, finally….

I tidy up my documents, walked faster towards my workspace and tidy up everything before I leave the building. I glanced at the clock again. It’s already 6:15PM, I better leave soon.

“Min Jung sajangnim~” Yoon Hee called.

I pick up my handbag on the desk and walked out of my workspace. “What is it?”

“Our new client from Japan wants to talk to you.” Yoon Hee said.

“Ah, now?”

“Aniyo, next year.” Yoon Hee rolled her eyes.

“Tsk. Arasseo. Ask him to call me back.” I said and get back into my workspace.

______________________________________________________________________________________

2 hours later

“Yes, I know. I’ll check them and tell you the details tomorrow. Thank you.”

The new Japan client is sooooo picky. He needs details and info for every little thing. Gosh! But I don’t mind, considering he is a very important client for the company.

I look at the clock. It’s 8:20 PM now and it’s really cold there outside. Is Kyuhyun-ssi still there at XXX park? Waiting for me?

Ah, there’s no way he is still there. He must have been leaving the park since 1 hour ago, I mean it’s snowing out there!

I checked my phone. There are 3 missed calls and 1 text message at 7PM and 7:20PM.

“Min Jung-ssi. You’ll be coming right?” it says.

I sighed. It’s 1 hour ago.

Kyuhyun-ssi must be mad at me and leave the park already.

“Min Jung sajangnim…” Eomma knocked the door.

“Oh, Ji Hyun sajangnim, come in.” I said. Sometimes it’s weird calling my own mom with formal name, but we are at work and eomma said she wants us to be professional.

“You’re not going home yet?” Eomma asked.

“Just received a call from that new Japan client. I’m going to leave now.” I replied.

“Geurae. Let’s go home; the driver is waiting for quite long time already. It’s freezing cold outside.”

I pick up my handbag and leave the building with eomma.

______________________________________________________________________________________

“Min Jung-ah, was there something happened? You look… worried.” Eomma said.

“Nothing, eomma.” I smiled, but truthfully I feel a little bit worry inside. Kyuhyun-ssi….

“Eomma, if you have an appointment with someone, but you’re late for 2 hours, will you still wait for that someone?” I asked.

“No. of course not.”

See? Even eomma said that she won’t be waiting...

But still. I need to check, right?

“Eomma, I need to check for something.” I said as soon as the car stops in front of my house. “You get in to the house first, I’ll be coming home later. I need to go.”

“At this time?” Eomma raised her eyebrow. “let the driver drives for you.”

“Aniyo, gwaenchanha. The driver should go home by now, I can drive by myself.”

“Okay then. Take care, don’t catch a cold.” Eomma said and wave goodbye as I drive away.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I walked around the park. It’s so silent; no one is here. Snow covering the entire empty benches and it’s quite dark.

I sighed.

It’s so cold, I'm freezing but I’m glad Kyuhyun-ssi is not here. At least I don't have to feel guilty.

Yeah, no one will want to wait for someone for almost 3 hours in extreme weather like this.

I turn back and was about to go back to my car when vividly I heard someone’s shivering. Whose voice is that?!!

I feel like running away but I walked towards the voice because of curiosity.

“Kyuhyun-ssi?! Why are you here?” was all I could say when I saw him standing, shivering.

He is standing beside the streetlight, with a pale face and looking like a lost kid.

“Min Jung-ssi. You’re here.” Kyuhyun-ssi smiled. His face is all pale and I can see he hardly can breathe.

“No, why… why are you here? Why don’t you go home? Are you out of your mind?!”

“Aniyo. You’re here. If I went home I won’t meet you and you’ll probably waiting for me.” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, you’re really….” I shook my head. Is he crazy or what? “Why are you waiting?!”

“But you came, right?”

“Let’s go home now, we can talk lat-“ I didn’t finish my words because everything happened so fast and when I realized, Kyuhyun-ssi has fell down.

HE........ FAINTED!

“Kyuhyun-ssi! Are you okay?! Kyuhyun-ssi?!” I tapped his face several times. What should I do now? “Kyuhyun-ssi!!”

______________________________________________________________________________________

Happy birthday to Super Junior's Cho Kyuhyun! He is a gift to the world, and I really wanna thank him for giving color to my world ♥

teehehe and yes, it's my birthday too, thanks for all the birthday greetings!

hope this chapter doesn't disappoint you guys, LOVE!