Attack

When destiny brings me back to you.

“Noona! Annyeonghaseyo~” Sungmin bows and greeted her. I bow too and we do formal greetings. “Who's this girl, Sungmin-ah? Your girlfriend?” She smiles.

“Ah, aniyo. She's my friend. Kyuhyun knows her too.” Sungmin replies. “Oh? Jinjjayo? Eh, wait. What's your name?” She turns her head towards me.

“Shin Min Jung.” I said.

“Ah! You're the girl on that tv show with Kyuhyun right?” She guessed. I nod. Aish, I'm so embarrassed. How come people recognize me from that tv show?

“Ah~ I remember watching the first episode of that show, that's why your face looks familiar.” She said. “Cho Ahra! Get ready, the show will be start in 5 minutes!” Some concert crews shouted. “Ne~” She shouted back. “Aigo, I gotta go now or else the crews will be shouting again. Enjoy the concert, you two.” She smiles and walk away, to the backstage.

The concert went great. The woman who greeted us just now is one of the main performers, her performance is reaaaaally good! I really want to learn much from her.

“Let's greet Ahra noona before we go back.” Sungmin suggests and I agreed.

The security crews recognize Sungmin oppa, so he let us in to the backstage easily.

“Noona! Your performance was daebak!” Sungmin oppa shouted as he raises his two thumbs up. Both of us are walking towards her who's busy packing her things inside her bag.

“Gomapsumnida~” She smiles, and I feel really familiar to her smile. It's just, she really looks like someone!

“Noonaaaaa~ oh Sungmin-ah, wasseo? Eh? Min Jung-ssi?” I turn my head towards the voice. Isn't it...... Kyuhyun's voice?

Oh it's really Kyuhyun!

So, this woman is........

“Noona! Such a coincidence. This is Min Jung, the one on Date The Idols that I told you~” Kyuhyun introduces us. “Knew it already. you're late, little boy.” She stuck her tongue out towards Kyuhyun.

“Min Jung-ssi, this is my noona. Isn't she pretty?” Kyuhyun said as he wrap his arm around his noona proudly. “Yes she is. So you're both siblings... No wonder seeing Ahra-ssi's face reminds me of Kyuhyun-ssi.” I replied.

They both smiled, and Ahra-ssi said, “You can call me eonni. Kyuhyun's friend is my friend too, don't need to be too formal to me.” So I agreed.

We talked a bit, and Sungmin oppa told Ahra eonni that I can play violin too. Ahra eonni looks curious and she said I should play for her someday. I agreed, saying I want to learn much from her.

“No, I'm not that good.” Ahra eonni replied. She is so humble. “But you can come to my house if you have time, we'll play violin together, guess it'll be fun. Sometimes Henry comes too, and we did some violin battle.” She continues.

“Sure, eonni. I'd love to.” I said.

Staffs starting to clean the backstage, so we decided to leave. We walked to the parking lot together, but we separated in front of the building because Kyuhyun parked his car on basement.

“We'll leave first, then. See you~” Sungmin oppa said and we bow a bit to Ahra eonni and Kyuhyun-ssi. “Ne, go back safely. See you~” She waves and we walked different way.

Today is quite fun, eh?

----------------------------------------------------------- Monday afternoon -----------------------------------------------------------

“Hello, Min Jung. How are you?” Doctor Bryan Kim, greeted us as me and eomma walked into his room.

We went to the hospital right after work.

“I'm good. Just here for regular check up.” I said. “Alright then.” The doctor nodded and he start the check up.

“Everything's good.” He said after 15 minutes of checking. “Do you eat your pills regularly?” “Well...yes, but sometimes when I'm too busy I didn't.” I replied.

“Right. So, how many hours did you work recently?” He asks. “As usual, around 9-10 hours?” He nods silently, then wrote something on his paper. “Here.” He tear the paper off and gives it to me. “If you still weak or hard to breathe after consuming for pills, eat these vitamins, once a day. It'll help.”

“Okay. Thank you, doctor.” I said. “So there's nothing to worry about? Like her condition getting worse?” Eomma ask doctor Bryan to make sure. “No worries.” Doctor Bryan smiles. “Just don't work too much and do things which make you tired easily.”

“Thank you, doctor.” I paid for the check up and we left the hospital.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After having dinner, I went up to my bedroom and get changed. I lie on my bed, was just gonna read a book when my phone vibrates.

A text message from Yoon Hee : 'Have you read the news today?'

'No, I haven't. Waeyo?' I replied.

'You better check it now. I was going to stay overnight at your home tonight but I have a lot of work to do so I can't.'

Aish, is it that important? But wait.......

'Wait. Bad news, or good news?'

'I don't know how to tell you, duh. Find out yourself.'

'Arasseo.' I typed my reply as fast as I can and put my phone on the bed. I grab my laptop on the desk and sit back on bed, searching on the internet.

And, oh. News about me and Kyuhyun are all over the internet. What the...?! What is it again this time?

“SUPER JUNIOR'S KYUHYUN HAS A CRUSH ON SHIN MIN JUNG, HIS 'GIRLFRIEND' ON DATE THE IDOLS?

“On recent Super Show 4 in Taiwan, Super Junior's Kyuhyun celebrated his 25th birthday with Taiwan fans and his fellow members. Surprisingly, he didn't forget to mentioned Min Jung on his birthday speech, he revealed that his 'girlfriend' on Date The Idols was also having her birthday and he asked fans to greeted him. And not only that, yesterday (February 19th) Min Jung was spotted attending a violin concert, where Kyuhyun's elder sister is one of the performers. Fans spotted her walked out of the building with another Super Junior's member - Sungmin, Cho Ahra - Kyuhyun's sister, and Kyuhyun himself. Is this both connected? However Kyuhyun himself hasn't said anything about this, so is this just another rumour, or is it true? In related news, Super Junior's Donghae revealed that Min Jung is his best friend through his twitter account last month.”

What the............

Kyuhyun-ssi did MENTIONED me in their Super Show? Why did he do that? Is he crazy? Their fans will absolutely KILL me.

and those reporters... Aish I can't stand this! Sure they have a very good skill in making headline news like this. And how could the fans spotted us? Sungmin oppa wore a big black glasses and a hat. Kyuhyun-ssi also wore mask and a big glasses, and I'm sure enough fans can't recognize them, but why?

Oh I'm so sick of this. I seriously should stop hanging out with celebrities. I SHOULD.

------------------------------------------------------------ Next Day ------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at the company earlier today. I can't really sleep after reading the news yesterday, thinking what might be happening to me.

“Neo gateun saram tteo eopseo~ juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol~” Eh? Who might be calling me at this time?

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Yeoboseyo. Is this Min Jung-ssi?” Oh that voice sounds familiar.

“Ne. And who is this?”

“Kyuhyun. I asked your number from Donghae hyung.”

Aish. I don't want to talk to him now. Not after what he done to me-putting me into the rumours that might cause those ELF mad at me. and kill me.

“Yeoboseyo? Min Jung-ssi?”

“Oh. Why did you call?” I try not to sounds ignorant but fail.

“I know you're angry at me, but, let me explain. I wanted to say sorry and really, I didn't mean to putting you into trouble like this.”

“Yeah but you should be careful on what you're saying, you know. You guys are world stars, the whole world are watching you.”

“I know, I'm sorry. The fans didn't do anything to you, right?”

“They didn't. Not yet.” I rolled my eyes.

“Right, I'm sorry. Jeongmal mianhamnida.”

I sighed. Well, there's nothing we can really do about this, so yeah, I'll forgive him this time.

“Fine. But be careful next time, Mr Cho.”

“I surely will. Thanks!”

and I hung up after that. I'm still a little bit annoyed after all, but let's just forget it.

“Shin sajangnim~” One of the staffs knock my workspace's door. “Oh, come in.”

“There are some people out there wanting me to give this to you.” She hands me a big grey box. I take a look at it, the sender's name is not written.

“Do you know who's the one sending this?” I ask.

“No, some girls out there just gave this to the receptionist saying they want to give this to the CEO.” She answered.

“Gomawoyo, you can go back to work.” I said.

Who might be sending this? Donghae? Ani, Kyuhyun? But why?

This box looks suspicious to me, should I open it or not?

“Shin sajangnim~” Oh, it's eomma.

Eomma walked in to my workspace and hands a folder full of papers. “This is an order from Japanese client we have to do this week. This is a fairly large orders, so please make sure there'll be no errors.” She commanded.

“Ye, Lee sajangnim.” I said and start doing my work as soon as eomma left. I can just open this box later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! I finished calculate the required capital, workers and stuff for the new orders. I just made a new design for our jewellery, it was quite a success, though. We've been receiving a lot of new orders from another company this week.

I turn off my computer and keep all the files in folders. Time flies really fast when I work, I don't know why.

It's already 6PM, only some staffs left in the company. I was just walked out of the company building when I realized I forgot to bring the grey box! Aish, I'll just open it tomorrow, it's not so important anyway.

I walk straight to the parking lot beside the building, and suddenly a teenage girl run towards me, giving me a box, and she run away right after that, without saying anything.

I look at the grey box. It look the same like the box I received this morning! Could it be the same box? But how come that girl could get into my workspace? It must be only a coincidence.

I get into car, put the box on the passenger seat and drive home.

“Eomma~ I'm homeee~” I shouted.

“Min Jung-yah!” Oh, Yoon Hee is here.

“Why are you here?” I said as I walk towards eomma and her who are sitting on the living room.

“I want to talk to you.” She replied. “Oh, let's go up then.” I said as I go upstairs to my bedroom.

“What's inside that grey box?” Yoon Hee asks as she shut the door behind her. “Mollayo, I'm going to take a bath first, tired.” I said, walking to the bathroom.

15 minutes later, I walked out of the bathroom seeing Yoon Hee is busy with her phone. I quietly sit behind her and see what is she up to. Oh hey, she's texting with Donghae!

“Are you two dating?” I whispered. “Waaa kamjagiyaaaa!” Yoon Hee shouted. I rub my ears, her voice is really loud.

“Why are you peeping?” She pouted.

“Why can't I?” I raise my one of my eyebrow.

“Because....because....... It's my privacy!”

“Tsk. Come on admit it, I know you guys like each other.”

“No we're not.”

“Yes you are~”

“No we're not!”

“Fine! Anyway, where's my grey box?” I said, giving up.

“Here.” She said, picking up the box from the desk and push it towards me. “Who gave it to you anyway?”

“Don't wanna tell you~ if you're not telling me about you and Donghae, then I'll not tell you about this.” I smirked.

“Aihhh.” She sighed. “Fine.” She said and sit closer to me. “So, I've been talking to Donghae more recently than I did before. I don't know why but it just feels so comfortable talking to him. But don't get me wrong, he's the one who always text and call me first!! And, I don't know how, but I think my feelings to him start to change now.....” and Yoon Hee starts to blush. Aigo, seeing my best friend in love like this is really cute!

“So you guys are dating?!” I exclaimed. “No, ssssttt.” She covered my mouth. “Ahjummeoni will hear us.” She glared at me.

“Arasseo~” I said, in a cheesy tone. She smiled shyly. “Anyway, it's your turn! Who gave this to you? Kyuhyun oppa?”

“Mollasseoyo. A girl gave me this on the company's building lot and run away after that.” I said honestly. “Mwo?! And I thought some men gave this to you. YAH! You made me spill out my story! YAAAAH!” She shouted.

I tucked my ears with my fingers and grinned. “Mian.” I stuck my tongue out towards her.

“Aish, let's just open the box. I'm curious.” She said.

I nod, and tear the tape on the box to open it. Yoon Hee doesn't want to help me-she said it's a punishment because I made her spill out her story. Kekeke~ fine, I can do it myself.

I open the box's cover, and “WAAAAAAAAAA!” I shouted. A second later, I run to the bathroom, throwing up. The things in the box...... You can never imagine what is that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello you! Thanks for reading~

How's the story so far? You like it? You dislike it? Please leave a comment so I'll know! :)

Welcome for the new subscribers! Thanks for subbing, I hope you enjoy the story and will stay until the end ^^

I'll be updating once/twice in a week starting from now on due to school. I'm sorry I can't update daily like I used to T^T

ANYWAY! I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU GUYS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE AN ELF, TO KEEP WATCHING Y, FREE & SINGLE OFFICIAL MV ON YOUTUBE TO MAKE IT REACH 50 MILLION VIEWS. DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER? LEETEUK ONCE SAID IN A SHOW, OR A FANSIGN(?), I FORGOT, HE SAID HIS DREAM IS TO SEE SFS MV TO REACH 50 MILLION VIEWS. HE'S GOING TO ENLIST REALLY SOON, I HOPE WE CAN MAKE HIS WISH COME TRUE. <3 LET'S DO THIS TOGETHER, ELF! FIGHTING! ♥