Mokpo!

When destiny brings me back to you.

Ah, I should tell Min Jung and Yoon Hee that I can meet them tomorrow! I decided to call Min Jung.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Yeoboseyo! Min Jung, it's me.” I said.

“Oh Donghae-ah. Mwo hae?”

“Nothing. Just finished having dinner at the dorm. You?”

“I'm at Mokpoooo~” Min Jung sang.

“Oh? Jinjja?” “Ne! I'm with Yoon Hee, having our short holiday, kkk~ anyway, why are you calling?” Min Jung asked.

“Ah, I was going to tell you that I'm free tomorrow in the afternoon. I thought that three of us can hang out together, but you guys are in Mokpo.” I explain.

“Ah, geuraeyo? Go to Mokpo then! Your family is here right?” Min Jung said.

“Nahh that's impossible. Mokpo is quite far from Seoul.”

“Ah! I forgot that you have schedules. Too bad we can't meet then........” Min Jung seems a little bit dissapointed.

“Eh, but then I don't have schedule on Tuesday! I think it's a good idea to travel to Mokpo. I miss my hometown~” I said.

“Jinjja? Then come here! Let's see sea together~ we can recall our childhood too! Whoa it'll be so funnnn~” Min Jung voice seems excited xD

“Okay then, see you tomorrow! Probably I'll arrive at night since I'll take the evening train.”

“Geurae, see you~”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHIN MIN JUNG'S POV

Waking up in the morning and remembered I'm at Mokpooooo! I miss my hometown so much!

“Yoon Hee-ah. Ireona~ ppali ireonaaaa~” I wake Yoon Hee up.

“Mwo ya~ what time is it?” Yoon Hee yawns.

“8:30 AM. After breakfast let's walk around.” I said.

“Oh, geurae. You take a bath first then.” Yoon Hee went back huddled under blanket.

“Arasseo~ Oh anyway, Donghae is coming. To Mokpo. I forgot to tell you yesterday.”

“Jinjja?!” Yoon Hee suddenly awake.

“Ne.” I nod.

“Whoaaa! This short holiday gonna be awesome! What time will he arrive?”

“He said probably at night cause he'll be taking the evening train.” I answered.

“Oh~”

After getting ready, we have our breakfast in the hotel. Our first destination for today is a place where our house used to be. We walk around and talk about things we used to do and play together.

“Ahhhh~ it's so nice to be here! We should visit Mokpo earlier!” Yoon Hee breathe in deeply.

“Ahh~ even the air is different.” She said. “So niceeee~” I smiled. Yeah, it's so nice to be here!

We are now sitting in an old park near our house, looking at some kids who's playing.

“Yoon Hee-ah, do you remember? This place used to be our favorite place to play hide and seek~” I sang. “Oh. And that huge tree used to be my favorite place to hide.” Yoon Hee pointed.

“Yeah. You always hide there, so every time we play hide and seek, you'll always lose.” I teased. We laugh together.

“Being a kid~ I never thought it'll be so fun.” Yoon Hee recalls. “Yeah~ when we're young we always wanted to grow up faster.” I replied. “Grow up........Being an adult it's not as nice as we thought, isn't it?” “Hmmm~” I nodded.

“Yoon Hee-ah. Tell me what happened when I leave Mokpo. In that 3 years in Mokpo without me, there must be lots of things happened right?” I asked.

Well, yes.

After my parents decided to divorced when I was 13, eomma & me moved to Seoul. (So that's how I meet with Kyuhyun at High School). 3 years after me & eomma moved, Yoon Hee & her family moved to Seoul too because of her abeoji's occupation.

“Hmmm nothing much actually.” Yoon Hee said.

“I've got new friends, but no best friend. Three of us are best friends since we're so young, and suddenly on 2001, Donghae was scouted by SM on Seoul's casting system and he left. At that time I thought, at least I still have you. But then the next year, on 2002, you also left.” Yoon Hee pouted.

“Aigoooo, my pity Yoon Hee~” I hug her. “But three years later, you moved to Seoul too right? That's when Donghae debuted with Super Junior.” I said.

“Oh yeah~ I remember we watched his first debut on SBS Popular Songs!” Yoon Hee smiles.

“At that time, Super Junior is still 12 members group, right? Then in high school we have this new best friend named Kyuhyun. Hey! Min Jung-ah, you remember? That Cho Kyuhyun!” Yoon Hee looks enthusiastic.

“I remember. Wae?” Thinking of 'Cho Kyuhyun' reminds me of that tv shows I'm in yesterday. Aigo!

“hmmm it's only for a year, after graduate we never saw him anymore, then we found out that he was scouted by SM too! But the difference is, we lost contact and we never meet anymore.” Yoon Hee said.

I nodded~ “This is interesting. Kkk~ two of our best friends are in the same group now and they're so freaking popular.”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

170 views + 5 subs in 3 days for my first fanfict! Wow! Thank you so much guys^^ I hope you guys will keep reading, and don't forget to give your comment! <3