Another love

When destiny brings me back to you.

SHIN MIN JUNG’S POV

“Mworago? I thought you’ve stopped dancing?” was eomma’s reaction when I finally told her that I accepted seonsaengnim’s offer.

“Yeah. I stopped. But I want to dance again, eomma.” I bite my lower lip.

Eomma sighed.

“Arasseo. You’re big enough to decide what’s good for yourself. Just don’t be too tired, take care of yourself, okay?”

“EOMMA! JINJJAYO? KYAAAAAA~”

“Yah! Yah! Don't... hug... me... too.... tight. I...can't....breathe.”

“Oops, mian!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Sungmin’s pov

Super Junior’s dorm

October 20th 2012, 5PM.

“Sungmin-ah, your eomma sent this.” I was helping Yesung hyung feeding ddangkoma when manager hyung called me.

“Oh, gomawo hyung.”

It’s an envelope. I opened it and found an invitation card inside.

“Sungminnn~ You left your phone in the room. Your eomma called.” Kyuhyun shouted from our room.

“Ne~” I shouted back.

I walked to our room after finished feeding ddangkoma.

“Your eomma called just now. You should call her back.” Said Kyuhyun with his eyes glued to his laptop. This kid must be playing game, yeah, as always.

“Yah, stop playing game. You should get ready by now.” I said.

“Aigo, our 7th anniversary party will be start at 7PM anyway~” Kyuhyun replied.

I put down the invitation card on the desk beside my bed and call eomma.

“Yeoboseyo, eomma? How are you? Why are you calling?”

“Ne, yeoboseyo. Oh, we’re fine. Sungmin-ah, did you receive the invitation card already?”

“Hmm, I did.” I opened the invitation card inside the envelope.

“It’s Jung Hee’s dance group’s opening concert. Jung Hee gave it to Sungjin; she’ll be the second main dancer in the concert this time so Sungjin said we have to come to support her. Oh, and Sungjin told me Jung Hee’s seonsaengnim told her everyone has to bring a partner.”

Jung Hee is my dongsaeng, Sungjin’s girlfriend. They’ve been in a relationship for 2 years now, and they really look good together. Ah, I’m so jealous of them sometimes….

It’ll be good if I have one too…

“Ya! Lee Sungmin, are you listening to me?”

“Ah, ye. But a partner…. Eomma, I don’t have one.”

“Aigo, you can bring Min Jung with you. Babo!” said eomma, her voice sounds excited.

Aish, are all ahjummas like this? So excited with the matchmaking thingy?

“Ah, arasseo. But I don’t know whether she’ll agree or not…”

“Babo. She will! Make sure you’ll come, okay?”

“Ne~”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin Min Jung’s pov

“Annyeonghaseyo. Min Jung-ah, it’s been a long time.” I was just finished changing my clothes into tight clothes for dancing when a really familiar voice greeted me. I turned my back, it can’t be….

“Dong Wook?” I said in a low voice, almost whispered but I think it’s loud enough for him to hear because he is smiling widely towards me right now.

Whoa, I’ve never expected to see him again.

He walked a few steps forward and stops right in front of me.

I looked up at his face. He looks mature now, his skin is tanned but he is still so handsome, as always.

“Ya! Where have you been? I-“

“Bogoshipda*, Shin Min Jung.” Dong Wook suddenly pulled me into his arms. He takes a deep breath in and hugs me tight.

I was a bit surprised by the sudden hug like that, but I hug him back.

“Nado bogoshipeoseoyo.*”

“Aigo, aigo.... seeing how both of you are so close, I wonder how you both survived for these 2 years without even meeting each other~” Yerin seonsaengnim said.

Some of the dancers are looking at us with their sarcastic smiles. Oops!

“Students, you can go to the stage now. Our rehearsal will start soon.” Yerin seonsaengnim said and all of the dancers left the backstage.

“Min Jung-yah, good news~” Yerin seonsaengnim clapped her hands. She exchanged look with Dong Wook and she smiles as she continued, “Dong Wook is here to dance for us, I mean, for the concert. And you both will be the main couple dancers of course, like how you used to.”

“Omo. Jeongmalyo?!”

“Ne~ haengbokhaeyo? I know you miss me that much~” Dong Wook pinched my nose softly.

“Aniyo!” I stick my tongue out towards him. “But when did you come back from the U.S?”

“Aigo. Both of you can have unlimited talk after the rehearsal. Dong Wook, go change your clothes. Min Jungie, go to the stage and get ready.” Yerin seonsaengnim ordered.

Both me and Dong Wook are just looking at each other without moving even one centimetre so Yerin seonsaengnim pushes Dong Wook towards the changing room and she comes back to pulls me to the stage.

Aigoooo~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8PM

It’s Saturday. I suppose to spend it with Yoon Hee like usual but it is Super Junior’s 7th Anniversary Party today and Yoon Hee is attending the party, so I agreed to walk around the Han river with Dong Wook.

Sungmin oppa invites me to attend the party too, but I refused saying I have things to do. I've got to practice ballet...

Ah, I feel a little bit guilty for refusing Sungmin's invitation but then agreeing Dong Wook's invitation.

“So, how's life?” Dong Wook asked as he takes a sip of his coffee.

“Why do you drink coffee at night? You will be hard to sleep.” I said.

Dong Wook shook his head. “Ani, I get used to it in the US. If I don’t drink coffee, I’ll sleep early and I will not finish my tasks on time.”

“Ah, you must have been so busy there.” I nod.

“Yeah, I’ve got no choice. I have to attend college and works for my abeoji at the same time.”

“Oh? So how did you fly back here?”

“I’m having my holiday.” Dong Wook grinned.

“And do you know what's my main purpose?”

“Hmm, I’m not sure. Because you want to…. dance ballet?” I guessed.

Dong Wook laughed and ruffled my hair. “Ani, hahahahah. You're so cute. Kyeoptaaa~”

He was silent for a moment, but then he continues, “Babo, I fly back here because I want to meet you. When I went 2 years ago to continue my education in the U.S., I was determined not to go back again before I succeeded. Now abeoji business in the U.S. has been handed to me. I still have 3 years left before I graduated from college, but I can't wait anymore. I miss you so much, keureonika, I fly back. To meet you.” Dong Wook said as he look at me in the eyes.

”When you rejected me 2 years ago, I still have many shortcomings, still childish. Well, I can't say if I've been much better now, but I have and I will try my best, so, can you give me a chance?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Bogoshipda = I miss you.

*Nado bogoshipeoseoyo = I miss you too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erm, my exam will start on Nov 28th and will end on December 10th, so this will be the last chapter for these 2 weeks :D

Hope you guys enjoy & please do leave comments/suggestions! ♥