SM Entertainment

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

We arrived in front of SM town's building. Our manager had just dropped us off in front and told us he would go ahead and drop our luggage off at our dorm. We were now standing in the elevator, shooting through a glass column to the third floor.

Yah, it's been forever since we've been here!” cried Saylan, stretching his arms with a sigh.

NiRa smiled, watching us rise higher and higher through the building. “I know, the last time we were here, we had just met EXO. I wonder if they're here...”

The elevator stopped with a DING, and the five of us got out, looking around for familiar faces.

Wow, this place hasn't changed a bit,” I pointed out the same dancing studios with clouds on the walls and huge mirrors.

Yeah, you're right,” said Kyran. “The same studios and everything. It's like we never left.”

We walked down the hallway, past the first 2 practice studios, which were both empty except for a few back up dancers hard at work.

Aigoo, where are they?” NiRa peeked into the next studio, but it was empty and the lights were off.

Let's check the fourth floor,” suggested Rynn. “They might be recording.”
I nodded. “Rynn's right. They might be upstairs. Let's go!”

We started for the staircase when a voice split the air. “YAH!”

We froze and spun around.

Kyuhyun oppa!”

Miss me?” he held his arms out, and pulled me into a hug.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaEzd-OESv-VlPFgXFWX8
“Can't—breathe--” I said, and he let go greeted everyone else with the same strangling hug.
“You're here!” he said, almost jumping up and down with excitement.

Yah, Kyuhyun-ah! Hurry! We're about to start practice!” a voice called from inside the studio.

Hyung, wait a second!” he yelled. “Come on!”

He took my hand and pulled me inside the room while the rest of my members followed after excitedly.

Siwon, Donghae, and Leeteuk were sitting on the hardwood floor, talking about their last radio show. Yesung, Sungmin, and Ryeowook were practicing dance moves together, but they messed up a lot and began to shove each other playfully around.

Hyungs! Look who's here!”

Kyuhyunnie, where where you? We--” Eunhyuk stopped the moment he saw us and stood up, speechless.

Anneyong oppa!” I beamed.

There were a few seconds of silence between us, but in the next moment, everyone was excitedly greeting and hugging each other. Sungmin and Donghae had pulled you into a hug at the same time, and you were squished between the both of them.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ6TD00x19d72pz2Zg1gzYah, I can't breathe!” I mumbled into Donghae's shoulder.

 

Omo, kyeopta!” Sungmin ruffled your hair as Donghae released you.

The rest of the Super Junior members had swarmed around us, all beaming and pulling us into more and more hugs.

You just got here? Then let's go somewhere!” Ryeowook suggested.

 

Leeteuk suddenly appeared in his tank top from amongst the crowd of his excited band mates. 

 

leeteuk.jpg

We can't Ryeowook-ah,” Leeteuk said. We've been pushing this practice off for weeks so now manager hyung won't let us go anywhere!”

Gwenchanayo, we can go some other time...” said Rynn after he touched knuckles with Leeteuk.
“No, no, we have to go,” YeSung insited. “We'll go as soon as practice as over!”

Yah, you guys will be bored here,” said Shindong. “Meet us in the lobby in an hour, then we'll go get food, okay?”
 

 

What do you want to do?

Go downstairs and explore the lobby  (chapter 4)

Go upstairs and explore the recording studio (chapter5)