A few autographs wouldn't hurt....

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

There were so many people huddling closer and closer towards us. They were shoving hard and I was beginning to grow claustrophobic.

Unnie! Xyla unnie! Sign please!” several girls were pressing pens into my hand and shoving paper in my face.
“Um...okay...” I took the pen and hastily signed my loopy signature.

At the sight of me giving autographs, more fans screamed and huddled closer to ask for signatures.
“Unnie! Unnie! Me too!”
“Uh...okay...hang on one second...”
“Over here! Please sign for me too!”
“Wait, hang on...”

Please sign unnie!”
“I'm still signing hers....”

There were a ton of voices talking at the same time, and cameras were still flashing everywhere. I glanced around at the rest of my band mates, but they were gone. They must have gotten separated...with this mob, it would be hard not to be.

I looked around nervously, my heart beginning to beat faster.
I stood on my toes, but I still couldn't see over the sea of heads.
I slowly started making my way towards the exit, taking a step closer and closer. The crowd still followed me, and my hood had been knocked off. I just hoped Big Bang had better luck getting out of here. We just weren't fast enough. I was beginning to regret my decision on allowing Kyran to talking us into going to the mall when the risk was too great.

Sorry, I have to go,” I said as loudly as I could over the crowd.

More chatter and the pictures just kept coming. Sheesh, didn't our fans understand we had to go?

Sorry, sorry,” I muttered, beginning to push my way towards the exit.

The moment there was a foot of space, I pushed forward and burst throught the middle of the crowd and stumbled out of the mall.

Stunned for a moment, the fans followed in my pursuit, but I was already gone, streaking quickly down the sidewalk. Where were the others? I took out my cell phone and quickly dialed Kyran's number. No answer.
Rynn's phone. Nothing.
NiRa and Saylan. Voicemail.

I muttered a curse under my breath, and a bead of sweat dripped down from the side of my face.

 

What do you want to do?

Circle the mall. Maybe one of them got out.  (chapter 16)

Duck into this side street and wait for them.  (chapter 17)