Pick Big Bang

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

I sighed and held out my card in Kyran's direction. “Fine, I'll trade with you.”

I knew that in order for the show to be successful, it would be better if G-Dragon was in a good mood. Remebering how Kyran had broke his guitar the last time we met, I didn't think that it would be a good idea for them to spend time together.
I looked at the director, and he gave me a nod to continue.

So, I guess we call them now, right?”

Staff members brought us our phones and laid them out on the table in front of us.
“Anyone want to go first?” I asked, leaning forward. NiRa beamed.

I'll go first then!” she said, picking up her phone and putting it on speaker for everyone to hear.

Hello?” came a voice on the other line.

Anneyong CL unnie!” NiRa beamed into the phone.
“Oh, NiRa!” CL's voice sounded excited. “What's up?”
“I picked you guys for the show,” NiRa said.

Jinjja? Oh, wait a second...” her voice droned out then returned a few seconds later. “Ah, sorry, I was just getting into my car....That's great news! When are you coming over?”
NiRa leaned forward to reach the phone and began giving more specific details. After she hung up with CL, Saylan called Beast and Rynn called U-Kiss. Both groups seemed to be really excited in having them over, I was getting excited waiting to call Big Bang.
“Okay, see you soon,” Kyran said after hanging up with Taecyeon.

He nodded to me. “Your turn.”

I took up my phone and dialed JiYong's number. One ring, two...three....

The party you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please try again later.”
I cleared my throat. “Um, let me try TOP's number...give me a second....”

Kyran nudged me. “Yah, did you get on JiYong hyung's bad side too?”
I rolled my eyes then put in TOP's number.
“Hello?” TOP's deep voice answered the other side.
“Oh, oppa!” I put the phone on speaker. “It's Xyla....”
“Annyeong...did you pick us for the show?” he asked. “Daesung has been---”
His voice was suddenly cut off and there was suddenly a lot of background sounds. There was the sound as if someone tripped over something and the sound of falling objects.
“AHH XYLA!” DaeSung's distinct voice yelled through the phone, making several people, including me, jump back in surprise. “IS IT TRUE?! YOU'RE COMING OVER! OMO I HAVE TO CLEAN UP THE DORM—YAH SEUNGRI-AH, HELP ME! MOVE THIS OVER THERE—SO WHEN ARE YOU COMING OVER? WE JUST GOT BACK FROM---”

Daesung's voice was suddenly cut off and a new one replaced it. “Aigoo, Daesung, be quiet! Stop screaming, I'm gonna get a headache...Oh, sorry about that HyeRa...I think he's just excited,” Taeyang said.

I laughed. “No problem. Hey, I called JiYong oppa a second ago and he didn't pick up...”
“He's napping,” Taeyang replied. “I think he's tired. We're shooting a music video tomorrow, so he needs all the rest he can get.”

We went over more of the details and I informed them that I was going to be over at their dorm later. After a few minutes of talking, we hung up and I sat back on the couch.
The director gave the camera crew to stop filming and they put down their cameras.

Okay, I think that will be good for now,” he said. “We'll send a camera crew with you and they'll film you interacting with the other band. Pack up now, your vans will leave in 2 hours time.”

 

************

 

I was standing in front of Big Bang's dorm, holding my backpack that was packed with essentials that I was going to need for the next 24 hours. I tapped on the door with my knuckles and soon the sound of footsteps was heard.

With me, I had a camera man and a member of the staff, who were to make sure the program ran smoothly. It was a little unnerving having to have a camera filming me when I was going to be in a relaxed setting, but I shrugged it off when the door opened.

Oh, HyeRa, it's you,” TOP said, pulling the door open.

I grinned. “Yup it's me.”
TOP held the door open and stepped back to let the camera crew and me inside. The dorm was small but cozy. Daesung seemed to clean the dorm up a little because there was no scattered laundry, and all the dishes seemed to be put away.

HYERA!!!!”

I turned, but was pulled into a strangling hug.

Ah, Daesung, I can't—breathe--let me go--” I managed to choke out.
He let me go, beaming.

Wah, you grew so big!” he put his hand on my head and comparing my height to his. Even though I was 16, I was pretty tall for my age.

Hyung, hyung, Xyla's here!” Daesung called down the hallway.

At once, Taeyang appeared in the doorway and came running to greet me. SeungRi and G-Dragon's head popped out of their rooms.

Aigoo, let me go!” I said, my voice muffled through JiYong's hug.

Ah, kyeopta!” GD patted my head. “We've, or, Daesung's been spending the past several ours getting ready. We got the couch all ready for you. I hope you don't mind...”

I laughed, shaking my head. “It's no problem! Thanks!”

I dropped my backpack on the leather couch and flopped down next to it.
SeungRi sat on the couch across from me. “So what do you want for dinner?”
“Dinner?”

TOP rolled his eyes. “You didn't think we would let you starve, would you?”
I flushed. “Um, okay. But, I'm not really hungry right now.”

Taeyang pulled me off the couch. “You will be. Come on, what restaurant do you want? Noodles, barbeque, seafood? We made reservations at a bunch of different restaurants, so you pick!”

Aish, we had noodles yesterday...” TOP muttered, and he immediately received elbows from SeungRi and Daesung.

I ignored that.

 

What do you want to eat?

 

Noodles

BBQ

Seafood