Go Upstairs and explore the recording studio

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

To kill time, the five of us went upstairs to explore the recording studio. After taking a flight of stairs to the next floor, we immediately began to hear voices coming from one of the studios.

...Best flavor! Try LUCKY ramen!”
Curious, the five of us knocked on the door, which came open, and stepped inside the studio.
“The Archangels?!”

We jumped at the voices that were magnified by the microphone from the other side of the glass in the sound proof booth.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg2iVTeU6wP0H_8slIN-a

Key and Onew immediately threw the door open and gave everyone huge hugs.

 

Omo! You're here! You're here!” Key cried, giving NiRa a hug.

Yeah, we just got here,” she replied ecstatically, turning to hug MinHo, who had just come through the door.
“Taemin!” I beamed as he wrapped a hug around me.

You guys seem busy...” came Rynn's voice. “Should we leave and come back...?”
“Ani ! We're recording something for a ramen CF. Stay here for a while,” Jonghyun said. It gets kind of boring...”

Okay. I guess we'll just sit here then...” Saylan said, sitting down on one of the black leather couches.

Jwehsohapnida, ahjussi,” Rynn bowed to the man who was doing the recording, and the rest of us followed his example.

Ani, it's okay,” he said. “You guys seemed to give them more energy. They were sounding kind of tired. That's the most excited I've seen them all day.”

We sat around the studio for almost an hour, and then SHINee finally was done with recording.
“Super Junior invited us for dinner...you guys should come too...” Kyran suggested.
MinHo, Key, and Jonghyun frowned

Sorry, I don't think we can make it,” said Key. “We have a photo shoot now so...”

I patted his shoulder. “It's okay. We'll go out somewhere next time. We're here for the whole summer so we have plenty of time!”

We can come!” Taemin and Onew beamed. Jonghyun stuck his tongue out at them.

Daebak!” whooped Kyran. “Let's go! We're going to meet them now!”

 

 

Dinner with Super Junior  (chapter 10)