Photo Shoot

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

 

 

NiRa left our dressing room before I did. Personally, I think she looked better in brighter colors. Like white. Right now she was wearing dark skin-tight jeans and knee-high leather boots. She had on a black leather jacket that was on top of a white t-shirt with a faded gray design.

We were all supposed to be accented in some way with white. I don't know if it's because I'm the leader or what, but I was dressed with the most of my white. Skin-tight skinny jeans. Although we had been used to all the things that came with being a celebrity, I still wasn't used to really skinny jeans. Ugh. I could barely walk.
Gritting my teeth, I walked out of the dressing room at a quick pace towards the make-up and hair room, where the rest of the band was. I was resisting the urge to just limp over there. I could barely feel my legs.
“Hey Xyla,” Saylan called. “Come on, you're last.”
“Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm coming,” I said, carefully lowering myself into a spinning chair.
Rynn glanced at me from reading a book while his stylist was blow drying his light brown hair. “Nice jeans.”

I pressed my lips together. “Thanks. Yours aren't bad either.”
He had his legs crossed, but I could tell his jeans were tighter than he had wanted them to be.

He gave me one last look then went back to his book.

Okay, Xyla,” my stylist came up behind me with a brush. “What do we have here?”
“Annyeong unnie,” I said. “We're straightening my hair today right?”

She grabbed the flat-iron and began her work. “Yeah. The first few shoots with straight hair. The next two with wavy, and the last with your hair done up.”
With a ton of mousse and a wicked flat-iron, she was able to get my hair super flat. She them moved onto my make-up which was just BB cream and some liquid eyeliner.
20 minutes later, we were called into the studio, where the staff were bustling to perfect last minute preparations. The shoot was going to take place in a studio that was set up to look like a warehouse with cement floors and large pieces of wood leaning against the back wall. Aged benches, tables, ladders, and schools were placed carefully around the studio.

Rynn-sshi, here. Saylan-sshi, sit here,” the choreographer and photographer were busy telling everyone where to stand.
“Xyla-sshi, right here, please...between Kyran and Rynn...” he placed me right in the center, and motioned me to sit on the aged bench.
I sat, and we posed for the camera, changing poses after every few seconds for the photographer to take a picture. Serious faces. Smiles. Look over here. Get closer .Stand up. Sit down. More charisma.

This went on for a half-hour until we were told to change into new outfits and make up while a new shoot was prepared. When we returned to the dressing rooms, we were pleased to see colorful shorts, and no more skinny jeans. At least, for this shoot.

After changing and returning to the studio, NiRa and I were surprised that Kyran, Rynn, and Saylan weren't going to be with us.

What? Where are they?” NiRa asked.

They're going to be in the studio in the other room,” the photographer said. “With the other models.”
NiRa and I looked each other and frowned. “What models?”
The photographer didn't even glance up from checking our photos on the computer. “Didn't anyone tell you? You're filming with these models today. They're endorsing the Andromeda fashion line too.”
We turned around. Two other models just walked in, wearing outfits accented in red.

Omo, Nickhun oppa?!”
“Wha...? Wooyoung oppa?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7OmGLKHFypbUHB4h62Nv

At the sound of their names, the two of them turned towards us.


“Anneyong~!” Nickhun waved cutely.
We walked over to them, but before we could talk, the choreographer ushered us to the new backdrop, which was a plain white. There was a huge white cube in the center, and I was told to sit on the edge and let my feet dangle over it.

You guys endorse Andromeda?” I muttered out of the side of my mouth the moment our photographer had taken a break.
Wooyoung nodded. “We didn't know we'd be filming with you guys, though. We saw Kyran, Saylan, and Rynn in the other room. Did you see them yet? They're shooting with Seohyun-sshi and Suzy...”

And the maknae from that new girl group,” Nickhun added. “It's called LEMON, or something like that?

I froze. Really? From LEMON? Hm.

After the shoot was finished, we thanked the boys from 2PM for coming, then headed to the other room to see how the boys were doing. They were just wrapping up when we came into the room.

Anneyong unnie!” I called, and both Suzy and Seohyun beamed and waved.
“Okay, I think that's a wrap,” the photographer said. “Good job everyone.”

And with that, they were dismissed.
“Bye, noona,” Kyran and Saylan waved, and shook hands with them before they turned and left.
“Oh, MiYun-sshi, this is Xyla and NiRa,” Saylan said, waving us over and introducing us to the member from the new girl group, Lemon. She was tall with long, dyed blonde hair and dark brown eyes

Oh, anneyonghaseyo, sunbae-nim,” she said, bowing.

I shook hands with her. “Congrats on your debut.”

She nodded and bowed a second time. “Gamsahapnida...”
Suddenly, our manager called us over.

Well, I guess we have to go,” I said. “Maybe we'll see you around?”

Ne,” she nodded. “Bye.”
With that, we went our separate ways. Rynn appeared right next to me, and I spoke.

Well, she seems nice.”

He nodded. “Yeah, she does. She's our age. Just debuted, of course.”

We made our way back to the photo shoot and got ready for the next scene. I glanced at the clock. Just past lunchtime. I sighed. We still had a fansigning event to do at 3. Well, here goes....

 

 

Go to the next activity: Fansigning Event  (chapter 18)