Mini Concert

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

for tinalee19 and My_Husband_Sungmin!

Thank you for reading!!! 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Do you have your mic, NiRa?”
“Yeah, it's right here.”
“Saylan, here's your water bottle.”
“Thanks, noona.”

Rynn, tie your shoes.”
“Oh, okay.”
“Xyla, you're up first.”
“Got it.”
“Kyran you used the bathroom, right?”
“Haha, very funny.”
The concert was taking place in a large park right in the heart of the city. Many people had come, but the concert was free to the public. This didn't exactly please our manager, but we had insisted making the concert free. It was already after the break, and all five of us were tired and sweating under the beating summer sun.

Come on, let's get back out there!” NiRa said, and we took up our microphones once again.

As we were on stage, nothing was more exhilarating than the cheers of the fans, encouraging you on with every word you say. They waved balloons and their posters with the names of their favorite band member on them. Although the concert was taking place in mid day, some fans had brought lightsticks and were waving them around.

Saranghaeyo~!” we gave one last bow then disappeared behind the curtains, the screams of the fans still hanging in the air.
“Aish, it's so hot!” Saylan complained after we piled into the van and drove towards our dorm to drop off NiRa and Rynn at the dorm while Kyran, Saylan, and I were to model some stuff.
“Here are the scripts,” the manager said, handing a packet to each of us. “Memorize them, okay?”
“Araso!” we called in unison after we dropped half the band off.
I flipped through the packet and read what we were supposed to do. We were sponsoring a brand of clothing, so we had to do some modeling with some other person. Which, of course, we had no idea who it was.

Manager hyung,” Saylan looked up from reading his packet. “Who's this other person we're shooting with?”
He shrugged from the passenger seat as we pulled up to the studio. “I asked yesterday, but they said they hadn't chosen anyone yet. Everyone's really busy getting ready for comebacks and concerts nowadays.”
We were ushered to the dressing rooms and make-up rooms, where the stylists were hurrying to get our hair and make up done.
“Hurry, the other model's already here,” the photographer said as we stepped out of the dressing room in the clothes we sponsored.

I was wearing this oversized off-shoulder sweater and leggings while the guys were in dark t-shirts and skinny jeans. We never sponsored a product that we didn't like ourselves, and I was glad that I was able to keep everything I sponsored.

Yah, Chanyeol-sshi, they're here!” the choreographer called.

Oh, Yeol oppa!” I called and waved.

He was wearing a jean shirt that was slightly opened at the top. He looked up from modeling the clothes and gestured that the photographer was taking a picture. When the photographer said he could take a break, he immediately stood up straight and smiled widely.

Xyla-sshi sit here,” the choreographer pointed at the chair in the middle of the studio, and I did.
“Chanyeol-sshi come up right next to her,” the choreographer continued arranging us for the shoot before the photographer began to take pictures.
“Omo, Chanyeol-sshi, come closer to Xyla,” the choreographer called, and Chanyeol obeyed, putting his face right next to mine.
“Omo, mian, Xyla,” he said with a slight smile.
I laughed. “Don't be sorry.”
The photoshoot continued, leaving all of us tired. As I was waiting for Kyran and Saylan to finish changing, the Chanyeol came up and put his arm around me, pulling me closer.

He sighed. “Ah~Xyla....you look sleepy...”
I pressed my lips together in a smile. “Ani-yo, oppa. Just a little tired.”

He ruffled my hair. “Omo, you look cute when you're tired.”
I rolled my eyes.

He smiled his goofy smile. “Really! Very cute! Like a puppy...”

I blushed. “Oppa...I--”
“Aish, kyeopta~!” he pinched my cheeks.
“Ah, oppa!” I pouted and squirmed away from him.
“Okay, okay!” he let me go and sighed. “I gotta go anyway. See you around, okay?”
I nodded and gave him a hug as he left. “Bye then!”

He turned and walked away, sending me a wink in the process. Just then Saylan and Kyran came up next to me.

Ready to go?” Kyran asked and I nodded. “Okay, let's go!”
We took the elevator down to the lobby. I yawned. Chanyeol was right. I am sleepy. I stretched my arms as the elevator doors opened. As we walked out, I ran into Sungmin.

I would have bumped into him harder if Kyran and Saylan hadn't grabbed me at the same time.

Oh, mianhaeyo oppa!” I said bowing.
He smiled. “No, it's okay. You look kind of tired. Are you okay?”

I gave a weak smile. “I'm just tired. It's not a big deal.”
He shrugged. “Well, okay...you look kind of tired...maybe I shouldn't ask you to come...”
I frowned. “Ask what oppa?”
“Well,” he rocked back and forth on his heels, like a little kid asking for ice cream. “It's been a while since you've come to Sukira...Ryeowook and I are hosting it later. I wanted to know if maybe you wanted to swing by...?”


What do you want to do? 
 

I'm tired. Let's go back to the dorm..... 

Yay, I love Kiss the Radio! Sungmin oppa! Wait up, let's go together!  (chapter 26)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

i decided to take out the "im tired" option because i cant really think of what to write next if u decide to go home. lol, it would be a very boring chapter^^

besides, who wouldn't want to go with sungmin oppa?? ^^

sorry to those who don't wanna go there...:(