Circle the Mall with Big Bang

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

So the seven of us circled around the mall, trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. Yeah, like it worked the first time, right?
“I'm boiling...” GD muttered, having to incognito in a oversized sweatshirt and hat when the summer sun shone over us.
Taeyang nudged him. “Hyung, isn't that them over there?”

We looked up, and saw Kyran and Saylan sitting on a bench while Rynn stood up, facing them with his back towards us.

Yah, Ry--” TOP called, but JiYong and I quickly clapped a hand over his mouth.
“Aish, are you crazy?” JiYong asked. TOP pressed his lips together.

You guys go ahead,” Taeyang nodded towards Rynn. “If we all go together it might make a scene...”
NiRa and I approached Rynn carefully and he jumped foot when I tapped him on the shoulder.
“Aigoo,” I smiled. “You're so uptight.”
NiRa sat down next to Kyran. “What's up with you?”

He looked at her. “It's a war zone in there! You wouldn't believe what those crazy fans do to you!”
I laughed. “Uh, Johyun-ah, it happens to all of us too.”
He pouted. “Come on, don't use my real name...HyeRa.”
I glared at him. “Yah, you--”
“It's not a bad idea unnie...” NiRa spoke up. “Maybe we should use our real names...just for a while...”
I glanced around at the people around us. “Ugh...araso.”

Come on, let's get out of here,” I said, and everyone stood up, but suddenly Kyran's leg crumpled underneath him. Both NiRa and Rynn caught him.
“Ky—JoHyun...what's wrong?”

My ankle...” he muttered.
“I'll call our manager,” Rynn suggested, and I nodded.

You guys better get back,” I turned to JiYong. “And, gomawoyo oppa.” I looked at TOP and Taeyang to make sure they understood that I meant them too. The nodded, and with a quick glance around, they turned and headed back up sthe street.

We sat back down on the bench, and both Rynn and Saylan stood up, keeping watch.
“Ry—um, SeRyeon-ah,” I said, and Rynn looked at me. It really had been a while since we used our real names. “How long until he gets here?”
He shrugged. “He said 10 minutes, but looking at this traffic...I think it might take a little more.”

About 20 minutes later, our white van pulled up right next to us, and we helped Kyran into the backseat. Of course, it attracted a lot of attention, especially since our manager had chosen our van that had our band name printed on the side. By the time people had pulled out their cameras, we were already driving down the road.

I sighed, stretching my arms as I sat in the backseat next to Kyran.
Well. Today was an interesting first day in Seoul.

 

 

Go to the next day: Dance practice (chapter 31)

________________________________________________________________________________________

ahh sorry! this chapter completely slipped my mind!