The fansigning event

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

Here,” our manager handed each of us a bottle of water.

We took our water and took our seats along a long table in the middle of a large outdoor plaza, where the fan-signing event was to take place. The table was set on a raised stage and was decorated with giant cut-outs of us and lots of colorful balloons.

Security was holding fans back as many screamed in excitement at the sight of us. We waved from faraway, and gestured to the staff to start letting fans come in.
We made a brief introduction before the fans were allowed to come up on stage to get their stuff signed .

Anneyonghaseyo,” I greeted the first fan, who was giddy with excitement.

She grinned and bowed back. “De, anneyonghaseyo, unnie.”

She handed me a copy of our latest album, and asked for me to sign it.
“De!” I smiled at her, signed the album, and handed it back to her.

She bowed gratefully again then moved on to Kyran, who was sitting right next to me.

The fans continued to come up, both male and female fans, asking for autographs and giving us presents.
“Wha...jjinja?” I asked the fan who had given me a huge white teddy bear.
She nodded. “De, for unnie! I hope you like it!”
Touched by her generosity, I stood up and gave her a hug, which caused fans to cheer and for her to beam with excitement.
“Gomawo,” I thanked her and sat the huge bear on my lap.

Kyran reached over and patted the bear on its head. I hugged the bear tightly and turned away from Kyran, pouting.
“Kyeopta~!” Kyran smiled and patted the bear on its head again. “Like you!”

He ruffled my hair and I rolled my eyes. “Aigoo, just focus on the fans, okay?”
The next fans came up, each asking me to sign a photo or a an album.

The line continued to pass, and hundreds of fans were ecstatic to be have their few minutes with each of us, which was pretty exciting to experience. Another fan came up, holding a little red box, which she handed to me.

Omo, what's this?” I asked, taking a closer look at the box.
“I hope you like it, unnie!” she said, shifting from foot to foot in excitement.
“Should I open it now?” I asked her, and she nodded eagerly.
I undid the silk ribbon and lifted the top off the red box, and to my surprise found a beautiful pale pink ring.

It's beautiful!” I beamed, and my fan looked pleased. “Gomawo!”
She smiled as I hugged her, but then the staff reminded we still had a lot of fans that were still waiting, so she gave a small bow and hurried to the next person.
I took the ring out of the box and slipped it on my pointer finger.

Anneyong noona!” a little boy, around 6 came up to me, looking nervous.
I grinned at him and held out my hand for a high five, which made him smile. “Anneyong~”

He held out a small, colorful plstic bag with boxes of Pocky and Hello Panda and gave it to me. “For you, noona...”
I took it and smiled. “Gomawo...what's your name?”

Kim SeRyeon,” he answered.
“Oh that's your Rynn hyung's name too,” I pointed at Rynn who was signing something for a fan.

The little boy beamed, thanked me, then we parted ways.

So cute.

The signing event continued for the rest of the day, so by the time we shook hands with the last fan, it left us tired, but happy.

That was some day!” Saylan said, stretching his arms once we were back in our van. “We sure have a lot of fans here!”
I nodded. “It's a good thing we came back!”

Our manager turned around from the passenger seat. “Well you kids did well today, so go back to your dorm and rest. We have things to do tomorrow so don't sleep too late...”
“Araso!” we called from the back of the van.

We made our way back to our apartment/dorm, which was located on the top most floor of the most luxurious apartment buildings in Seoul, right at the heart of the city.

We flipped on the light and both NiRa and I flopped down on the couch. I stretched my arms and sighed.
“I'm hungry, hyung!” Saylan called to Kyran and Rynn.
Kyran looked up from texting on his phone. “What? You expect me to make you something?”
I rolled my eyes.

"I'll make you something, Saylan,” Rynn said, and he went to the kitchen, but came out a few seconds later saying there was only ramyun boxes left in the cupboards.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMMq1B41Q7cb_YCYh0T0g

Ani! We had ramyun for breakfast and lunch too!” complained Kyran.


“Well,” I stood up and came into the kitchen. “I guess we'll have to go to the grocery and buy some food.”
“I'll come with you!” both Kyran and Rynn volunteered at the same time.

 

Who do you want to go to the supermarket with?

Kyran  (chapter 25)

Rynn  (chapter 24)