Hanging in JYP entertainment

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

sorry this chapter is so short, but i have a lot of writing to do to catch up! but thank you for reading and being patient with me^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 “Good work today, guys,” Park JinYoung, more widely known as JYP, said, patting Kyran and me on the shoulder.

We had been in the recording studio with JYP for the past several hours, trying out some songs that he had written. Kyran and Saylan did some editing in the rap parts, making the song even better.

I can't believe that Taecyeon didn't want this song,” I said, putting some lyrics sheets in a folder. “It would have been a hit for sure.”
JYP sighed. “Aish, that kid. He doesn't know what he wants. Always changing his mind...” he shook his head. “Doesn't matter. I'm glad you guys decided to take on the song.”

Saylan shook his hand. “No problem. Thanks for giving it to us.”
JYP smiled. “Yeah, well, it's no use just sitting there. Maybe you guys could put it to good use.”
We thanked him once again and exited the recording room. I glanced at the time. It was already in the late afternoon.

Aigoo, I'm hungry,” Kyran stretched his arms out behind him.
A rumble from my stomach told me that I was too.
“How about fish cakes?” NiRa suggested as we turned a corner.
“We had those for lunch....” I muttered, pushing a door open.

We piled into the elevator and headed down to the lobby. I was busy absentmindedly rubbing my fingers along the edge of the glass when the elevator door opened on the next floor.

Wooyoung hyung!” Saylan beamed.


“Hey guys~” he ruffled Kyran's hair and touched knuckles with Rynn. “Going down?”
I nodded, and we squished a little closer to let him in the small area.

Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me, but there was something off about him. The way he was standing tensly, the way the kept his gaze on the ground.

What are you doing here?” Wooyoung asked once the doors were shut behind him.
I pointed upstairs. “We were in the studio with JYP.”

He met eyes with me for a second, then dropped his gaze. He opened his mouth to say something, but he thought better of it. Slowly, he managed a grin, but I couldn't help but thinking that he was upset about something. The Jang Wooyoung I knew didn't put on fakes smiles.

He gave you one of his songs?” he asked.

NiRa nodded.“I think Taec oppa should have given it a chance. It seems pretty good.”

There was a pause until Rynn broke the silence.“Where are you off too?”
Wooyoung rubbed the back of his neck. “Getting my hair dyed again. I'm thinking blonde. What do you think?”
I laughed, rather forcefully, and he turned his head towards me. I gave him a small nod, which I meant to be some sort of signal that told him that I knew he was upset.

You'll look great in whatever color.”
He blushed good naturedly just as the door opened.

We got out of the elevator, and Wooyoung slipped on his sunglasses, we were just about to part ways when I felt his hand on my shoulder. I spun around.

He shifted awkardly and his gaze was shifting between me and the ground. “Um, HyeRa...this is an awkward question, but can you come with me? There's something I have to ask you about.....”

 

What do you want to do?

 

Go with Wooyoung (chapter 48)

Get food with your band mates instead (chapter 49)