Dinner with EXO-M

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

 “Lay, stop moving around so much, you're going to break something,” Kris muttered from the living area.

Yah, don't say that!” I looked at him from watching Lay demonstrate a new dance move. “Lay dances really well.”

Kris rolled his eyes.
“Don't worry about him,” Lay said, rubbing sweat off his forehead with his sleeve. “He gets grumpy when he's hungry.”
“I'm not grumpy!” Kris frowned.
“Of course not,” I nodded importantly and he scowled at me.

I had been waiting in EXO-M's dorm for the last two hours or so. At first, we had spent time talking about their debut and catching up, but after a while, the boys dispersed into their own rooms, leaving Kris, Lay, and I to talk.

So, Kris...” I pressed my lips together, thinking of something more to talk about. “I was looking on Tumblr....”

He looked at me. “Again?”
I smiled innocently. “EXO has a lot of GIFs...”
Lay frowned. “Huh? What's that? Like gifts?”
I laughed. “No, silly...like, um, moving pictures....”
He scratched his head. “What do you need those for?”

Um...” I tried to think of a way to explain. I looked around and spotted LuHan using his laptop, sprawled out on his bed. I went over to his room and sat down on his bed, and he blew some dust off his keyboard. 


“Oppa can I use you laptop for a second?” I gave him an innocent look.
“But I'm still using it,” he pouted.
“Oppa~” I raised a fist to my cheek, and LuHan closed his eyes and tilted his head back in defeat. He put the laptop in my lap, and scooted over on the bed to make room.
“Thanks oppa!” I beamed and he laughed shortly.

Lay! Kris!” I called, and the two of them came into the room. “Come here!”

I motioned to the laptop and I typed in an address. “Tumblr....dot....com...”

What's Tumblr?” LuHan asked.
I chuckled, scrolling down a page. “You'll see....”

Immediately, lots of posts and EXO gifs filled the page.

(**gifs not mine***** credit to their owners****)

 

 

 

 “Tao...Ris?” Kris frowned at the computer.

I burst out laughing. “PUAHAHAHA!!!”
At that moment, Tao and Xiumin walked into the room. Tao was holding an apple and tossed it into the air with one hand.

What's going on?” he leaned against the wall and took a bite of the apple.
“Nothing,” Kris muttered, going scarlet.

I stifled my laughter.

Chen walked in, changed into new clothes. He sat down on Lay's bed and watched the screen from where he sat.

 

What do they mean when they say....” Chen leaned closer to read. “......I can't? They can't what? What are they talking about?”
“Pfftt,” I covered my mouth with a hand to stop from laughing really hard. Instead, I cleared my throat. “It's just something they say after someone does something they really like and they're just speechless.”

 

Xyla, what does asdfghjkl; mean?” Lay squinted at the screen.

What's '/dead'?” Xiumin asked. “Why is there a slash in front of it?”

Who's this Bacon person they keep talking about?” asked Chen.

Why do they keep comparing expectation to reality?” Tao came closer to see.

I laughed, clapping LuHan on his shoulder. “I am SO glad I introduced you guys to Tumblr.

Just then, my phone rang and I stood up, hopping over they boys and making sure I didn't step on any legs. When I glanced back, I saw Kris and Xiumin pull the laptop closer. I put my cell phone to my ear. 

Yeah, Saylan?”
“Xyla, I'm hungry~” he whined over the phone.
“Well what do you want me to do about it?”
“Kyran hyung says to go ahead to the restaurant,” Saylan said. “We'll meet you there.”
“Okay,” I hopped off my chair. “See you in a bit.”

 

 

 

Ladies first...” XiuMin pulled out chairs for NiRa and me, then sat down afterwards.

I smiled at Xiumin with a nod, and everyone took their seats.

We were sitting around the table in a private room in the back of a restaurant where EXO-M had made reservations for us. After we were seated, our orders immediately came.

I looked around at the heaps of food that came almost immediately after we sat down. I stared at Kris and LuHan, who were already beginning to help themselves to the steaming food.
“Did you order this?” I asked.

Kris shrugged. “I ordered ahead. I thought you guys would be hungry.”
“Thanks Kris!” Saylan and Xiumin said at the same time.
“Our duizhang's so smart!” Tao beamed, piling more food on his plate. Kris rolled his eyes and ignored that but I snickered.
“Aigoo, our Lulu has a drama already...” XiuMin clapped him on his shoudler.
“Aish, don't call me that,” LuHan said, giving him a reprimanding look.

Xiumin shrugged, unaffected. “And with Xyla too! How lucky can you get?”
I flushed. “I think I'm just as surprised as LuHan. When Director Choi asked me to be in the drama, it came out of nowhere.”
LuHan nodded in agreement.
“So what's it about?” Lay asked, taking a sip of tea.
“You know, the typical drama...” Kyran leaned back in in seat. “A guy and girl meet, fall in love, the usual stuff.”

Kyran-ah, who are you playing?” Xiumin asked, leaning forward to join the conversation.

I'm the best friend that Xyla cries on the shoulder of,” he grinned.

I kicked him from under the table. “Aish, why are you like that?”
EXO-M laughed, and Kyran joined in.

Saylan clapped Rynn on the shoulder. “And were the bad guys, right, hyung?”

He rubbed his hands together. “It feels good being the bad guy for a change. I even get to bully Kyran hyung...”
Kyran scowled.

I picked up some kimchi and put it in my mouth. The burst of spice and heat exploded in my mouth.

Tao grinned mischievously, and nudged me. “Yah, I bet you and LuHan gege are excited about that kiss scene--”
Kiss?! The kimchi I was chewing on lodged in my throat, and I began to cough, almost violently. I reached out for the water, and Rynn, who was sitting across the table from me pushed the glass closer.

Kris looked surprised and he rose from his seat.“Tao!”

Tao shrunk a little under his gaze as I drank several large gulps of water.

I felt someone pat my back, and I realized that it was Lay.

I nodded several times to show my thanks, and I set the glass of water down, wiping the several drops that remained on my lips with my sleeve.

I cleared my throat. “Gomawo--”
“--gomawo....” I heard another voice say.
I looked down the table and saw LuHan clear his throat like I had.

Kyran and XiuMin were wiping themselves off with a napkin, and Saylan was clapping a hand on LuHan's back.
“Aw, hyung, I'm wet!” Xiumin whined. “You spewed water all over me!”
“Mianhae,” LuHan flushed a bright red. He met eye with me for a split second then he went even redder.

Kris finally relaxed and sat back down.
Kyran was the first one to break the awkward silence. He laughed and smiled at me. “Don't worry Xyla! I'm sure a kiss scene isn't coming any time soon.”
I shifted in my seat.

Mianhae Xyla...” Tao said. “Mianhae LuHan gege....”

No, it's okay,” I gave him a small smile. “It's not your fault.”

LuHan frowned. “You are so not allowed to sleep in my room anymore.”

EXO-M laughed, and I couldn't help but joining in.

 

Next Chapter (coming soon)

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the GIF spam, but i couldn't resist^^ enjoy^^