Dinner with SUJU

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

to my readers:

sorry this chapter's so short and that i haven't updated in 2 days...i've been kind of busy so i haven't gotten the chance to write :(   i'll do my best to update the next chapters and do the YG side of the story as well!
thanks for reading^^ oh, and btw...any bias cameo requests???

 

Andwae! I'm sitting here!” complained Ryeowook, pouting at his leader.

Aish, jinjja...” Leeteuk ran his fingers through his hair before sighing and narrowing his eyes at Ryeowook, who sat smugly at my left.

My bandmates and I were sitting in a mostly-private area at the back of a small BBQ restaurant with the members of Super Junior and a few of Shinee. After ordering several large orders of meat for grilling, we were chatting happily amongst ourselves. Something we haven't gotten the chance to do in a long time. Something we wouldn't get the chance to do for a while.

What are you guys doing tomorrow?” YeSung asked me.
I shrugged. “Our mangager has some stuff set up for us I think. Not sure.”
He nodded sympathetically and sighed exaggeratedly, putting a hand on my shoulder. “Ahhh, you guys are really busy nowadays, huh?”
I nodded, taking a sip of water. “We're all the rage in the States, but a ton of fans here have asking for us to come here since our last all-Korean album...”

Yesung grinned and shook his head. “Yah, you're being modest...you're not just popular in America, everyone knows about you.”

I blushed and coughed to cover the awkward silence.
I smiled back and gently punched him in the shoulder. “Yeah, but have you seen that last concert in Japan? All of those pearl-blue balloons...”
“Wahh, the food's here!” cheered Onew and Eunhyuk as a waiter came over and set down several platters in front of us.

Everyone eat well!” I called down the table.

Ryeowook hyung you're paying , right?” Kyran called from down the table.
Ryeowook paused from taking a bite out of some pork. “Yah, when did I say that? You guys should pay! You're the millionaires...”
I looked at Kyran. “He's got a point you know...”
With his mouth full of food, Kyran pouted.

Come on, they're guests here!” Leeteuk said. “How about we spilt, okay?”

After some muttering of protest about how expensive the meat was, everyone agreed to split the bill.

I sat back for a second, watching everyone eat happily and laugh together. This was the way everything should be for a long time. I didn't even know when the next time we would be able to see these guys. Today had reminded me of how much fun we have when we're together.

I sighed. This day was just fun and games. Tomorrow, the real work was going to begin.

 

 

Did you meet the Strong Heart producer?

If so, do you want to ACCEPT (ch.15) or DECLINE  (ch.14) his offer?

 

 

If you did not meet him, go to the next day.

The photo shoot (ch.14)