Let's get out of here!!

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

woot!! long chapter!! 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The crowd began to thicken, and my band and I were trapped in the middle of the commotion. We were all standing generally close to each other, but it would be difficult if we got separated here.

I tapped the back of Rynn's hand. “Let's get out of here.”

He nodded, in the middle of signing something for a fan.
I eased my way back, and the moment there was free space, I leapt out of the crowd and headed straight for the exit.

The fans were startled for a second, but they soon came to their senses tearing right after me. With a quick glance, I saw that Rynn and NiRa were right behind me. Where were the rest?

There was no time to think about that. Yet.

There was a crowd of crazy saesang fans after us, so the three of us burst out of the exit and quickly ducked into a side street right outside of the mall.

Did we lose them?” I panted.

Rynn carefully looked around the corner. “Yeah, I think so.”

I let out a sigh of relief. “Crazy fans...”

I sat down on the curb of the road, and NiRa followed in my example while Rynn remained standing to keep watch.
I looked around. We had never been in this area before. Not without our manager anyway. There weren't too many people around, but the tiny street was lined with small stores. There were food carts on every corner, and street vendors were scattered on the sidewalks.

So where are we?” NiRa asked.

Rynn and I took a look around. “I don't know. I feel like I know this street...but I'm just not sure...”

I'm going to call Saylan. Maybe he'll answer,” Rynn suggested, taking out his phone. He put it to his hear, and to my relief, someone anwered.
“Saylan?”
Muffled speech through the phone.
“Yeah, I'm with the girls. You guys okay?”
More speech.
“Okay. Araso. I'm coming.”

He hung up the phone and looked to us.

You guys stay,” Rynn said. “I don't think you'll have a problem with fans here. Saylan and Kyran's at the other side of the mall. I'm gonna get them.”

NiRa and I looked at each other then nodded.

Are they okay?” I asked.
Rynn nodded. “I think so. Just lost. I'll be right back.”
And with that, he disappeared around the corner, leaving NiRa and I alone. People began to walk by. Mostly elders doing some shopping and getting groceries.
About 5 minutes after Rynn left, my phone rang and I answered it.

Hello?”
“Xyla? Are you okay?”

Top oppa?”
“Yeah, it's me. We're all here, back at YG.”
“Well, that's a relief.”
“Yeah, are---” TOP's voice was suddenly cut off.
“Are you guys okay?” suddenly came JiYong's voice. It seemed the he had grabbed the phone from TOP.

Uh, yeah we're fine.”

Did you guys get out?”
“Yeah. But we got separated. Saylan and Kyran---”
“What? Who are you with now?”
“It's just me and NiRa right now. Rynn left to get the others--”

The two of you are alone? Okay, just hang tight. I'm coming...”
“Hyung, our manager said to stay here...” Daesung's voice came, softer. As if he was further from the phone.
Awkward silence.
“Screw it,” GD's voice broke the silence. “We're coming. Stay right where you are, okay? Where are you?”
I glanced around. “Um, in the side street across from the mall's food court.”

Oh, okay. I know that street. Give us 5 minutes okay?”
I paused. “I don't want you guys to get in trouble with your manager again. Sneaking out to go to the mall already caused trouble...”
GD's voice was stern. “We're coming okay? Hang tight.”

And with that, he hung up.

With no other choice, NiRa and I waited patiently by the curb. The 5 minutes grew into 15. Then 30. The two of us began to grew nervous. Suddenly, I jumped when a hand appeared on my shoulder.

Are you lost little girl?”
I looked up, scared for a second, but then I broke into a grin.

Yoseob oppa?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV8Vo2FBR-Ll8vJD1zsEc
Beast's main vocal was standing over us, and held out his hand, which I took and pulled myself up. He helped NiRa get up before speaking.
“What are you guys doing here alone?”

I explained the whole situation and he nodded understanding.
“Why didn't you just call your manager?” he asked.

If we did, then he'd have to search for everyone. Plus, you know, the Big Bang oppas are coming...” NiRa replied.

Yoseob chuckled. “Wow, you guys have a ton of oppas looking out for you.”
I nodded.

He sighed and took a seat. “Well, in the meantime, I think I'll just sit here and hang with you until someone shows up.”

We sat down on either side of him.

Why are you here?” I asked.
He held up the plastic bag that he was holding. “Groceries. Y'know our new dorm is just down this road...” he pointed up the street.

Xyla! NiRa!” a voice called.
We turned, and saw JiYong, TOP, and Taeyang speeding towards us. The three of us stood up.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRQyVoUU_N22wlvRupgZz

Annyeonghaseyo, sunbae-nim,” Yoseob bowed to his seniors.


“Annyeonghaseyo. Beast's Yoseob, right?” Taeyang asked, shaking his hand, and Yoseob nodded.

Thanks for looking out for our dongsaengs,” JiYong said, pulling me to his side.
“Sure, no problem,” Yoseob smiled. He looked at NiRa and me. “I'll see you guys around! Bye!”
He gave one last bow to his seniors before turning and heading back up the street.
“You guys okay?” TOP asked. “Where's Rynn.”
I shrugged. “I don't know. He's not here.”

 

 

What do you want to do?


With Big Bang at your side, look for the rest of your band mates.  (ch. 20)

Stay here with Big Bang. Rynn will be back soon....Right?  (ch. 19)