The Mall

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

We all decided to go to the nearest mall from the building. TOP, Taeyang, and Rynn were all worried about being recognized by fans but G-Dragon and Kyran assured them that it would be fine as long as we dressed up well.
So, under the disguise of hats and sunglasses we carefully entered the back entrance of the mall. To make it harder for people to recognize us, we broke up into pairs and walked a little ways father from each other. So far, our plan was working.
“I can't believe this is actually working,” I muttered to Daesung, who was walking next to me.
“It's been a while since we've been to a mall to, you know, enjoy...” he said.

Oh, look, ddukbokki!” I heard Saylan's voice, and him and TOP heading towards a small store.
The rest of us followed them, carefully making sure we were not stading out in anyway. TOP had to wear a beanie hat to hide his brightly colored hair, and Taeyang put his hood up.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPHBgchEGBwFBhCuoyof5
“Two ddukbokki, please, ahjumma!” said Saylan, looking eagerly at the food.

Yes, one moment please!” she said before hurrying to help another customer.

TOP was looking uneasily at all the people rushing by. There seemed to be a lot of people, but I guess it was just luck that no body recognized us.
“Unnie, doesn't that guy look like Rynn oppa?”
I spoke too soon.

Deasung and I had heard, and suddenly froze, not daring to move. What if we were recognized too? It would be hard to get out of this place with so many people.
GD, who was standing next to Rynn, obviously heard and inconspicuously turned to one side to hide Rynn from view. Rynn didn't make any sudden movements, but I saw a muscle in his jaws clench a little.

Are you sure? I don't think so,” the girl's older sister said. “Rynn oppa is shorter than that, I think...”

I breathed a sigh of relief, by then I felt as if my heart clenched in my throat when someone suddenly said:
“Wait a second...isn't that Big Bang?”

Those around immediately looked around wildly, and we immediately ducked our heads and turned away.

The Big Bang sighting had spread like wildfire, because in the next second, people were calling out their names and whipping out their cameras.

Daesung and TOP quickly strode away, the others following in their pursuit. G-Dragon almost ran towards the exit with a crowd right after him.

Big Bang was forced towards the exit, and Taeyang and Seungri sent us an apologetic look before they disappeared among the hoard of fans.
“Omo, are you Xyla?”

My name caught on faster than Big Bang's and soon everyone was crowding around. I blinked in surprise at all the sudden flashes of the camera, and there were too many people making too much noise for me to be able to say anything. Rynn made his way towards me, then people began yelling his name too.
“The Archangels are here!”

I heard voices overlapping, all asking for pictures and autographs. What should I do? There are too many people.
“Xyla what now?” Kyran appeared next to me with Saylan and NiRa.

They were all doing their best to smile for the cameras, but people were also doing quite a lot of shoving too.
I can't take this for much longer...We have to do something. So what now?

 

What do you want to do?

Let's get out of here!  (chapter 12)

They're our fans...a few autographs wouldn't hurt...  (chapter 11)