Go With Kyran

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

yay long chapter!!!!!!  

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Fine, you win,” I muttered as Kyran punched the air. “Take out it is.”

Two of us headed to a tiny chicken restaurant just 2 blocks down the road, since Kyran decided to be lazy and not go to the supermarket. He had called from the dorm to order a large box of chicken, but conveniently, they couldn't deliver anything due to the fact that their motorcycles weren't working, so the two of us went down the road to pick up our order.

Kyran stretched his arms as we walked down the road together. It had been a while since we were in the area.

Long day, huh?” he asked me, yawning.
I nodded, scuffing my boots on the sidewalk as we walked. “Yup, long day.”
“It's never boring, though,” he supplied.

Yeah, never boring,” I said.
He smirked. “Are you just going to keep repeating everything I say?”

I scoffed, but a small smile played on my lips. “Um, no.”

He laughed. “What am I going to do with you? Cute leader....”
I rolled my eyes, but before I could say anything, Kyran dashed out, holding my wrist, towards the chicken restaurant, which we had just arrived at.
“Anneyong, hyung!” Kyran called, stepping into the restaurant.
“Oh, anneyong Kyran!” a voice said. “Anneyong, Xyla!”

I looked up, grinning. “Onew oppa? What are you doing here?”
He held up his bag of takeout. “Why do you think?”
I laughed. Of course. Chicken.

I didn't know your dorm was near here,” Kyran said.

Onew shook his head. “Our manager wouldn't drive me, so I took a bus, but this is the best chicken place in all of Seoul!”

Really?” I smiled. “We live just down the road, and we had no idea...”

We talked for a few minutes until Onew's phone rang.
“Oh, give me a second,” he said, turning away from us to pick up his phone.

What, Jonghyun?”
Speech from the other side.
“No, still at the chicken place.”
Warbled speech again.
“Yeah. Okay, well, alright I'm coming.”

More talk.
“No, I'm not alone. Kyran and Xyla are here, too.”
Jonghyun's voice from the other side.
“How many other Kyran and Xylas do you know?”
He covered the phone for a second and turned back to us.

He says hi,” Onew said, making Kyran and me laugh. He turned back to the phone. “Okay, bye.” He hung up.

Sorry about that,” he said. “But I gotta go. Maybe I'll see you guys around again?”

I nodded and have him a hug. “Yeah, for sure! See you, oppa!”

And with a wave, Onew took his chicken and left the restaurant. Kyran checked his watch.

We'd better get going too,” he said, paying for our order.

I nodded. “Yeah, let's go.”

We exited the restaurant, which chicken in hands, only to jump when someone screamed.
“OPPA!”
Kyran spun around.
A small group of girls were hanging around the street, looking excited, shifting from foot to foot.

Oh, anneyong,” Kyran smiled.
This made the girls giddier with happiness.
“Oppa, we're your biggest fans,” one of them squealed.
Kyran laughed. “Oh, jjinja?”
They nodded vigorously. “De, oppa! Saranghae!”
“How did you find me?” he asked while I stood there awkwardly since none of them paid any attention to me.
“We followed you!” one of the girls blurted out, earning her a elbow into the ribs from one of her companions.
“You...followed us?” Kyran asked warily.
Sheesh. Sasaeng fans.
One of them stepped forward. “De, oppa. We wouldn't lie to you! We admit we followed you!” Several girls behind her nodded in agreement.

Talk about creepy.

Um, okay,” Kyran chuckled awkwardly and cleared his throat. “Alright then. I guess we'd better go.” The two of us turned around.

Creepy,” I muttered when we were crossed the corner of the road, and I caught Kyran's slight nod.
“Yup,” he said, not daring to glance back at the fans, who were now taking pictures of our retreating backs.

The faster we get out of here, the better,” he muttered. “Let's hurry.”
And with that, we quickly walked down the road, and didn't stop until we had safely gotten into the elevator heading for our top-floor apartment.

Oh, good. You guys are back, I'm hungry,” Saylan looked up from watching TV.
Kyran put the bag of food on the granite kitchen counter.

Any trouble?” Saylan came up to the counter and flopped into a stool.
“Um...not really...” I took out some crystal glasses from the cupboard while Kyran pulled out a pitcher of ice cold water from the fridge. “We met some fans along the way, but nothing of a problem...”

Okay, then, let's eat!” he opened the box of chicken, causing the incredible smell to fill the room.
“RYNN! NIRA!” Saylan called, with him mouth full of chicken. “THE FOOD'S HERE!”
Rynn appeared, his hair wet from a shower, and so did NiRa, who was changed into her pajamas.

After dinner, I took a hot shower, changed pajamas. While the boys were hanging out to watch a movie in the living room, I went into NiRa's room, where she was lounging on her bed with her laptop.
“Don't tell me you're looking yourself up on the Internet again,” I said, sitting on her bed.

She rolled her eyes. “Actually, no I'm not, for once.”
“Good,” I absentmindedly touched the necklaces that were hanging from her lampshade.
“I am, however, looking you up...” she muttered, scrolling down the page.

I snapped back into my senses. “Really? Well, I'm sure I'm not that interesting.”

I walked over to her bookshelf and pulled out a book.
“It's actually really interesting, though,” NiRa said. “What our fans think of us. You know they're pairing Kyran and Rynn up together?”
I snickered. “They do that in every band. There's not really a difference with ours.”
“Ooh, what's this?” she clicked a link to Allkpop.com.

What?” I sat on the bed and flipped through a few pages in the book, debating on whether or not to read it.

Couple ring?” NiRa frowned.
“Huh? Whatcha say?” I didn't take my eyes off the book.
“You and Rynn have couple rings?” she asked.

I sat up. “What?! Let me see that!”

 

 

She scooted over as I flopped down right next to her, reading the web page, and my eyes widened in recognition.

“The ring!” she pointed at the ring, and my eyes gazed to the ring on my index finger.
The webpage showed pictures of both me and Rynn, and were all zoomed in to the identical rings on our fingers.

I laughed. “That's ridiculous. That fan...”

I remembered how that fan had excitedly given me the ring.
 

 


What do you want to do about it?

 

Ask Rynn about the ring  (chapter 28)

Whatever. Fans are fans.  (chapter 34)