Duck into the side street

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

I quickly ducked into this side street behind the mall. It was small and mostly deserted, so I decided to wait here. As I walked down the street, looked around. There were little stores that line both sides, but all looked run down and covered from top to bottom with old peeling posters and pieces of cardboard.

I decided not to go too far down the road, so I turned around and heading in the direction I came from.
“Yah! You!”

I glanced back and, maybe my imagination was playing tricks on me, but there were some sketchy looking people.
I turned around and kept walking, but one of the people had grabbed my upper arm? How did he get here so fast?
I looked around. There were 6 of them, tall and strong. And all of them reeked of alcohol and smoke. I hadn't noticed it before, but there were a lot of bars on this street.
“Let go,” I said, swallowing to make sure my voice didn't quiver.

Oh, you're pretty,” the one holding my arm said.
The others nodded appreciatively.

One of them stepped forward. “Hey, I think I know you from somewhere.”
I shook my head and immediately began talking in English. “I'm just a tourist. Tourist!”

They didnt seem to care as they came closer. They were probably too drunk to hear what I just said anyway.

My instincts told me to grab the pepper spray that I always carried in my backpack, but I couldn't reach back and grab it. So, instead, I kicked the guy in the shin, but he barely loosened his grip.

Come on, girlie, why don't you come with us for a drink,” he said, and another drunkard came and grabbed my other arm.

I shrieked and kneed one of them in their sensitive area.
“YAH!!”

I turned and I saw three people running towards me. One of them punched a drunkard in the face, making him let go of me instantly. The first thing that I thought to do was to close my yes. The other still held onto me but another one of my saviors kicked him straight in the chest, knocking the air out of him as he tumbled back. The third grabbed one of the drunks by the shirt and gave his a solid punch.

Touch her again and you're dead!” he spat.

I carefully opened my eyes, then widened them in shock. “Oppa?”images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbfmkUCj0-k9NXrMRL5j1

 

Beast's Dongwoon and JunHyung looked at me with concern, and to my left, I saw Rynn stand up and wipe blood from his lip.

H-how?” I squeaked, still in shock.

Dongwoon looked up the street and pointed. “Our new dorm's just on the next street over. We always get groceries around here 'cause no one comes down here.”
Junhyung took off his jacket and slipped it over my shoulders. “You okay?”
I nodded. “I'm fine. I just think I have a bruise...”
I glanced at my arm, where the grip from the drunkard had made a purple-blue bruise.

Rynn grimaced. “Is there somewhere we can get something for that?”
Dongwoon scratched the back of his head. “There's a pharmacy next to our dorm. We can go there.”
“Why don't you just come to our dorm. I think it's going to be safer there,” Junhyung pointed out.
“Gomawoyo, oppa,” I said, meaning it.

The two of them nodded, and I looked at Rynn. “Thanks.”

Suddenly, Rynn's phone rang. “It's Saylan.”
I perked up.
Rynn paused to listen. “Okay. See you then.”
I looked at him and frowned. “Are they okay?”
He nodded. “They're fine. They stayed together and caught a cab back to our dorm.”

I breathed a sigh of relief. At least they were fine.

Ow...” I muttered when a sudden pain erupted from my bruise.

Dongwoon put an arm around my uninjured shoulders. “Come on, let's go.”
And with that , the 4 of us set off down the road.

 

What do you want to do?

Do to the pharmacy & 
Go to Beast's dorm room  (chapter 27)

______________________________________________________________

i've decided to blend those two choices together. sorry for not updating this chapter...it completely slipped my mind. T-T