Next Chapter-After Music and Lyrics

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

mianhae, this chapter is SOOOOO short. im trying to catch up on the other branches of the story. i promise that the next chapters will be better. thanks for your patience!! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

A few days later, I was walking back towards the studio where G-Dragon and I were filming the “Music and Lyrics” show. I had been working on the music to the song for the past several days, and I was excited to get JiYong's feedback on it.

I pressed the doorbell, and stood back, but no one answered. I pressed it again.

JiYong oppa?” I called after no one had answered. I rang the bell a third time, and soon running feet could be heard from behind the door.

The door was pulled open, but behind it wasn't the face I expected to see.

Oh, Xyla-sshi!” the director of the show said, and I gave him a bow.

Oh, anneyonghaseyo,” I looked back up. “Is he here?”
The director scratched the back of his head. “Ani. He was supposed to come in to film today, but he's sick. His manager called a while ago and said that he had the flu. You can go home if you want. We won't be filming today.”

 

What do you want to do?
 

Go home (chapter 56)

Visit GD at his dorm with some porridge (chapter 57)