The Park

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

The ten of us were strolling along the bank of the Han river, talking amongst ourselves and laughing. Something we hadn't been able to do in quite a long time.

JiYong stretched his arms and took a big breath of fresh air.

Wahh, this is great!”

I smiled and happily agreed.

The day was breezy and cool. There were a few people jogging and riding bikes along the river, but none of them seemed to notice us.

We were going to see you when you were in New York to film Blue and Bad Boy., but...” Kyran was saying.

But?” prompted SeungRi.

We were busy,” Kyran finished.

Yah is that an excuse?!” SeungRi lightly punching Kyran on the shoulder.

Kyran held his hands up in defense. “Ani-yo! I swear! We would have gone if we didn't have to do that photo shoot...”
“Aish, this kid...” SeungRi grabbed Kyran and ruffled his hair.

We came across a few food cart stands, at which point we dispersed into small groups and bought food. After a while, we all lay on our back in the grass next to the river.

This is the best...” I heard Taeyang say.

We should do this more often...” TOP said as he lay down.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE4zkjDzOsIM3Ll-lq9ciWe sat in the grass for a while more, chatting and eating an assortment of hot dogs and fish cakes. No one was around but us and I felt that this was what the perfect summer day in Seoul was like.

 

So what was that song you were writing?” Saylan asked. “It sounded good.”
He hummed a few bars of the song and Daesung grinned.

It's for our new mini-album,” he said.

Rynn paused. “What? Already? You just released a new album a few months ago...”
G-Dragon looked smug.

Later, after a while we headed to the parking lot, where a van took them back to their dorm.
G-Dragon gave me one last hug before getting into their van.

Sorry about earlier,” TOP mumbled after GD climbed into the passenger seat.
I laughed. “Gwenchanayo oppa. It was an accident.”
He nodded awkwardly then said goodbye to everyone else before piling into the van.

Bye guys!” I called. “We'll see each other soon!”
We watched their car drive down the road, then I turned to the rest of my band.

Today was awesome. We have that press conference tomorrow, so that will be a pain, but I guess we have to do it...” I said.

 

The next day (at the press conference)  (chapter 13)