Pharmacy & Beast's Dorm

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

Junhyung and Dongwoon took us to a little pharmacy at the corner of the street to buy some bandages.

The store manager looked at me warily, walking in with 3 other guys, but he quickly turned his attention to Dongwoon when he asked where the bandages where.

Dongwoon took the box of bandages to the counter.
“I'll pay for it,” I muttered, taking out my wallet, but Junhyung waved his hand.

No, it's okay, I'll get it,” he paid before I had the chance to open my mouth.

As Junhyung was getting his change, Rynn's phone rang again.

Hello?” he answered. Some warbling from the other side of the line.
“Um, yeah, we're fine,” he said into the phone. He nodded and held out the phone towards me. “It's for you.”

I took the phone and held it to my ear.

Um, hello?”
“Hey, are you okay?” G-Dragon's voice came from the other side.
I paused. “Yeah, why?”

An exasperated sigh. “Look, Xyla, I'm really sorry for skipping out on you like that. I shouldn't have suggested that we go there....”

I shook my head, a gesture he wouldn't know about through the phone. “No, it's not problem. Really, it's okay.”
“I--” suddenly his voice was cut off and a new one appeared. “Xyla, you okay?”
I managed a weak laugh. “Yeah, I'm still alive. You guys?”
TOP sighed in relief. “It's good to know you're okay. We wanted to stay, we really did--”
I cut him off. “No, it's okay. Really. Don't worry about it.”

A pause. “Alright, then...we'll make it up to you, okay? Bye then.”
I nodded. “Araso, bye.” I hung up.

Junhyung and Dongwoon looked at me questioningly. Rynn seemed to wait patiently for me to tell him what was up.
“It was JiYong and TOP,” I said as we entered the building to Beast's dorm. “They just wanted to make sure we were okay.”

Dongwoon frowned. “What were you guys doing there in the first place?”
“We just arrived in Seoul,” I explained. “And when we visited YG to see Big Bang, they offered to take us out. So we went to the mall, but look how that turned out.”

We got into the elevator and made our way to the dorm room. Junhyung tapped twice on the door.

Yah, you guys, open up!” he said.
There was the sound of running feet from the other side of the door, and when it was pulled open, YoSeob's smiling face appeared.
“What are you guys doing here?” he touched knuckles with Rynn, then turned to hug me.

Happy to see him, I let him hug me, then suddenly winced when he touched my bruised shoulder.
His eyes widened upon seeing the bruise. “What happened? Come in....”

Junhyung rolled his eyes. “I never thought you'd ask. Let me through, I gotta go to the bathroom.”

He disappeared into the dorm, and YoSeob led us to the couch, pushing some clothes out of the way.
“Sorry about the mess,” he muttered. “If you had let us know you were coming, we would have straightened out a little....GiKwang! DuJoon hyung! Come out here!”
I sat on the couch as Dongwoon handed Rynn the box of bandages. GiKwang was the first one to come into the room, apparently from a nap. He was wearing a tanktop and sweatpants, and as he walked in, he stretched, showing his abs.
He suddenly spotted Rynn and I when Dongwoon loudly cleared his throat, and he smiled sheepishly.


 

DuJoon appeared, beaming when he spotted us. He also GiKwang, and scolded him.
“Yah, put a real shirt on,” he said. “Xyla doesn't need to see that.”
I laughed, and GiKwang disappeared back into his room to change.

Rynn carefully wrapped the bandage around my arm. I grimaced when he tightened it, but I didn't say anything.
“Sorry,” he murmured as he tightened it.
“That's okay,” I replied, then looked up to DuJoon, who took a bite out of an apple. “Oppa, where's HyunSeung?”

He's off getting his hair dyed,” he said. “It's for our comeback...”
He suddenly looked like he shouldn't have said that, and I read between the lines.

Aw, that's okay, you don't have to tell me,” I laughed. “I'm sure your comeback will be awesome.”
Dongwoon grinned. “Thanks.”

There, all done,” Rynn stood up and dusted off his hands.

I looked at my arm. “Thanks.”
I stood up. “Well, we'd better get going. There's a long day tomorrow. A press conference, you know how those things are....”

Dongwoon and Yoseob took us to the door.

Do you need a ride?” Yoseob asked.

Rynn shook his head. “No it's alright. Thanks anyway. I texted our manager a little while ago, and he's coming to pick us up.”
I nodded, hugging Dongwoon, while carefully avoiding touching my bruise.

Thanks for everything,” I said, and stuck my head into the door. “Thanks guys! Thanks Junhyung!”

I saw them wave, and the two of us turned and headed to the elevators. 

 

The next day: The press conference (chapter 13)