YG Entertainment

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

We were making our way to the 4th floor of the YG building, where the staff had pointed out some of the artists were in the recording studio, composing songs for their new mini-album.

I can't believe the stairs are broken!” complained Saylan.
“Yah, Saylan, stop complaining!” I muttered. “We've climbed the Eiffel Tower before, so this is a piece of cake...”

We passed the sign that read “THIRD FLOOR” and continued up the staircase that swirled around a huge column in the middle of the lobby. When we spotted the door to the “FOURTH FLOOR” we quickly ducked inside and continued to search for familiar friends.

Which recording studio are they in?” I asked Rynn, who shrugged.

We went further down the hallway, but no one seemed to be around. We had searched the east side of the building when suddenly I heard a voice. Or at least, I thought I did.

Wait,” I held my hand out, and Rynn and NiRa stopped searching. “You heard that?”
They paused and listened. But there was nothing but the silence.

NiRa looked to me, “are you sure?”
I shook my head. Maybe I was just imagining it...

Suddenly, I heard it again.

I love you, baby I'm not a monster...” a voice was singing softly in one of the rooms. His voice sounded familiar. Is it...?
“I heard it that time,” piped up Rynn.

So did I,” Nipsie said.

I cocked my head to listen again.

I think it's coming from in this studio...” I pressed my ear again the door to the 2nd studio.

BAM!

The door was suddenly pushed forward and I went stumbling backwards into the opposite wall. I nearly hit my head, but I just barely managed to catch myself.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZGNZPk_wz04sw-97xyQz

Omo! I'm sorry!” came a really deep voice.

 

Gwenchanayo...” I muttered, going a little red.

I looked up at the figure. TOP?
“Xyla?” he bent down and pulled me up. “Omo, I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?”
I lauged. “Tabi oppa, it's fine.”

He frowned, then bent forward and gently kissed my forehead. I immediately felt my cheeks warm up and I went all red.

There,” he said, grinning and stepping back. “Better?”
I rolled my eyes. “I said I was okay, but thanks anyway!”

Rynn and Kyran came forward.

You're all here!” TOP said.

Yeah, we just got here,” NiRa replied. “Were you working on your new song?”
TOP scratched the back of his head, “Yeah. They're still in there. Come on in, we just finished.”
We came into the studio where members of Big Bang were leaning back in a chair and thinking about his new lyrics. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRk0p8nCRZ8XpJxii0exgM

Kyran grinned. “Annyeong hyungs!”

 

The next moment, they beamed and greeted us all with strangling hugs.

 

Xyla? Is that you?” Daesung rubbed his tired eyes.

Yes, oppa!” I beamed as he sat up. 

"Yah, Xyla, are you blushing? Why so red?” Taeyang  asked.

 

 “What? It's noth--”

“Tabi hyung hit her with the door,” said Saylan.

GD raised and eyebrow at TOP and laughed, amused. “Yah, jinjja?”

TOP held his hands up and waved them< “No, no, it's not like that!”

JiYong put his arm around my shoulders. “Come on, I'm done writing for the day. I'll treat you. Where do you want to go?”

 

Where do you want to go?

To the park for food cart food  (chapter 7)

To the mall  (chapter 6)