Go Downstairs and explore the lobby

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

The five of us went downstairs to kill time while waiting for super junior to finish their practice. Not many people were in the lobby, so we didn't have a hard time with crazy fans. We walked around the lobby for a while, greeting the managers of other bands and make-up staff that usually did our hair and make up when we were to be on talk shows.
“Oh, annyeonghasaeyo!” I bowed to Super Junior's manager, who had just returned to the building after going out to do an errand.

Oh, annyeong! I didn't know you arrived today! You know, the boys are upstairs in the dance studio,” he said.

NiRa smiled and greeted him warmly. “Yes, we already said hello to them. I think they're happy we're here. It's been a really long time!”
He nodded. “Oh, okay. By the way, you guys have more fans than the last time you were here.”

I frowned. “What fans?”

The five of us looked at each other, and I instinctively put up my hood. Stalker fans? Where?

The manager smiled and patted my shoulder. “Don't worry. They're outside. But don't head out there. I don't think there's a lot of secuirty.” He pointed towards the back door the building.

Um...okay...” NiRa said uncertainly. With another bow, the manager left, leaving us feeling uneasy.

Aigoo, they found us?” I mumbled, doing a 360 of the lobby.

Let's go check it out!” Kyran said, running towards the back door.

I grabbed on the back of his hood. “Are you crazy? As much as I love our fans, it's not a good idea to go out there! Didn't you hear what adjusshi said?”
Kyran grinned. “Nah, it's okay. Come on, let's just go sneak over there.”
He turned and left.

I groaned. “Let's go. We shouldn't let him go by himself. I don't know what kind of trouble he'll get into.”
And with that, we followed Kyran to the back door.

As the manager had described, there were a ton fans hanging around the back of the SM building holding balloons and hand-made posters.

Check it out!” Kyran called. “They're not our fans.”

I squinted to get a better look at the colorful posters. “EXO?!”
As if summoned by some kind of magic, a van appeared, and the screams of the fans melted into a chant of their favorite band member.

CHANYEOL OPPA!”
“Kai, saranghae!”
“Sehun! SeHun!”
“D.O.-sshi!!”
“Oppa! SuHo oppa!”
“BAEKHYUN OPPA!”

We smiled in amazement as the 6 boys of EXO-K came through the doors, being herded by their manager and several security guards. Some fans shoved their way forward and were begging for pictures and autographs. Reluctantly, Kai and Baekhyun signed a few pictures then hurried away after the rest of their group.

YAH!” Saylan yelled, making the rest of us jump, and the EXO members spin around.

Their eyes fell on us, and their tired faces lit up.

Xyla?”
“NiRa-sshi?”
“Saylan?”
“Hey guys!” NiRa grinned and waved.

I don't exactly what might have happened next, but suddenly, Kai had his arms around me and hugged me tightly. There seems to be a lot of being squished today.
“Congrats on your debut,” I said as soon as he let go.

How long have you been here?” he asked, putting down his backpack.

Not long. Just got here,” I replied. “We went up and saw Super Junior already. They're inviting us to dinner. You guys should come too.”
Immediately his expression fell. “We can't. We have practice...”
“Oh, that's too bad,” I dropped my gaze.

We're going to record a new song now,” D.O. Immediately chipped in. “Come with us!”

We were heading towards the elevator, when SeHun suddenly stopped dead, making Kyran and Chanyeol trip.

Aish...what's wrong SeHun-ah?” asked Chanyeol, straightening himself up.

SeHun felt around the back pockets of his jeans.

Are you touching your ?”Kyran muttered.
“Ani-yo!” cried SeHun immediately stopping. “I think my phone's gone!”

SuHo patted his shoulder gently. “Don't worry, it's probably just in your bag...”

SuHun paused, then put his head in his hands. “Aish...I think I left it in the restaurant!”

Kai rolled his eyes. “Come on, we'll be late. We'll let manager hyung know and he'll get it....”
 

 

What do you want to do?


Go to the recording studio with EXO  (chapter 8)

Help SeHun find his phone (chapter 9)