Help SeHun find his phone

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

The maknae's face fell.

Aw, Sehunnie oppa, don't worry, “ I said, taking his arm. “I'll help you find it!”

His expression lit up immediately.

Jinjja?” He asked, and I nodded happily. “Okay, well, I think I left it in the restaurant...”
“You guys are going by yourselves?” Kyran asked, looking worried.

I nodded and punched him lightly. “Aish, don't worry We'll be fine. Come on, let's sneak out...”
With the permission from the manager, SeHun and I took a taxi from the SM building the restaurant they went to for an early lunch. The driver didn't seem to recognize us, so we were able to relax.
“Sorry for being trouble,” SeHun said, going a little red.
“Ani-yo, it's okay. There's nothing much to do at the studio anyway,” I replied. “Besides, when's the last time we hung out?”

He smiled a little. “We haven't really...maybe we should...”

It was my turn to go red.
SeHun gave me a look of expectation, as if waiting for a reply.

Luckily, the taxi came to a stop.
“Gamsapnida ahjusshi!” I paid the driver and got out with SeHun right behind me.

This is the place,” SeHun said. “Come on, let's go in.”

He led to me to the small restaurant hidden in a side street, behind a grocery store. We walked up to a waitress.
“Ah, excuse me...”

The waitress turned. “Yes? Can I help you?”

Yes, um, we're looking for a phone,” I said. “My, um, friend left it here earlier...”
The waitress glanced at SeHun and her eyes widened .

Omo! You're from EXO, right?” she asked excitedly.
SeHun nodded and bowed awkwardly. “Yes, I am...”
“Oh, can I have a picture with you? Please?” she was shifting from foot to foot in excitement.

 

Please? Just one picture!” she insisted. Poor Sehunnie didn't want to hurt her feelings.
“I don't know...”
“Please!”

Ah...I don't know...I don't think my manager will like it...” he said, dropping his gaze a little.

The waitress frowned. “Fine. By the way, I don't think I've seen your phone. Maybe you should try somewhere else.”

And with that, she stormed off.

Yah, come back here!” I called after her. “You can't just refuse to give it back to him just because he couldn't take a picture with you!”

She didn't even glance back and ignored my completely. I cursed silently in my head.

I repressed a scoff and turned away from where she had stood and turned towards SeHun. “Wow, rude.”
“It's okay Xyla. Maybe it really isn't here....” SeHun sadly turned away and headed back towards the door. “I think I just lost a fan.”
I followed in pursuit.
“Yah,” I stopped him and gently tugged at his jacket. “Don't let people like that get you down. If they're real fans, then they'll understand. If they're people like...her, then they're not real. Don't let it ruin your day. Okay?”

He nodded and I reached up to ruffle his hair, which made him smile a little.
“Come on, let's go,” I said, and the both of us walked out of the restaurant.

As we walked out the door, I ran into someone in a coat and hat.
“Oh, jwehsohapnida, ahjusshi,” I muttered.

Omo, be more careful...” he said, and I bowed apologetically.

Xyla are you okay?” SeHun asked.

I nodded. “Yeah, I'm fine. Come on, let's get a cab?”
“Xyla?”

The both of us turned around. The man I had just bumped into stopped and called my name.
“Um...yes?”

He came forward and took off his hat. He was familiar. I bowed respectfully in front of him. The producer of Strong Heart?

Oh, anneyonghaesyo ahjusshi...”

The Archangels are doing well, I hear,” he said, and I nodded. “And you're SeHun from EXO right?”

SeHun glowed with pride. “Yes sir.”
“I heard the Archangels just arrived in Seoul,” he said, turning back to me.
“Um, yes sir.”
“You guys haven't been on Strong Heart in a while right?” the producer asked. I shook my head.

No sir.”

Well why don't you ask your manager if you can come, huh? I'm sure your fans would like to see you on the show,” he handed me his business card, which I took with both hands and pocketed.
The producer smiled and turned to SeHun. “And since you're friends with the Archangels why don't you ask your manager the same?” He handed SeHun another copy of his card.

Yes, sir. Gamsapnida,” replied SeHun taking the card and shaking hands with him.
And with that, he turned away and entered the restaurant, leaving me and SeHun alone again.

Let's hurry back to the SM building. I'm sure they're waiting for us,” I said.
SeHun smiled, still happy that the producer of Strong Heart had offered to put EXO on the show.

Okay.”

We hailed a taxi, then were on our way back to the studio. 

 

Go to dinner with Super Junior  (chapter 10)

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

yay so this was a long chapter. 
since you get a choice to accept the offer to go to Strong Heart or not, click either the "accept" or "decline" choice at the bottom of the page in the chapter "go to dinner with super junior" which is coming soon!  ^^

any opinions on my fanfic yet??? comment below please! i wanna know your thoughts! thank you my lovely readers!! <3