Stay with 2pm

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

I held my card closer to me. "Mian! I guess no one wants to switch..."

Kyran scowled at me. 

So, I guess we call them now, right?”

Staff members brought us our phones and laid them out on the table in front of us.
“Anyone want to go first?” I asked, leaning forward. NiRa beamed.

I'll go first then!” she said, picking up her phone and putting it on speaker for everyone to hear.

Hello?” came a voice on the other line.

Anneyong CL unnie!” NiRa beamed into the phone.
“Oh, NiRa!” CL's voice sounded excited. “What's up?”
“I picked you guys for the show,” NiRa said.

Jinjja? Oh, wait a second...” her voice droned out then returned a few seconds later. “Ah, sorry, I was just getting into my car....That's great news! When are you coming over?”
NiRa leaned forward to reach the phone and began giving more specific details. After she hung up with CL, Saylan called Beast and Rynn called U-Kiss. Both groups seemed to be really excited in having them over, I was getting excited waiting to call 2PM.
“Okay, see you soon,” Kyran said after hanging up with Taeyang, since G-Dragon didn't seem to want to pick up his phone.

He nodded to me. “Your turn.”

I took up my phone and dialed Taecyeon's number.

"Hello?" 

"Oh, anneyong, oppa!" I beamed into the phone. Normally I would never act all gushy like this, but it was all for the cameras. Usually a good "hey, it's me" would do it. Besides, Taec knows that when I act like this, it means that there's a camera around. 

"Ah, anneyong Xyla!" he called. "What's happenin'?"
I laughed. "I chose you guys for the reality show we're doing?"
"You did?" Taecyeon said over the phone. "Cool. When?"

 

We went over more of the details and I informed them that I was going to be over at their dorm later. After a few minutes of talking, we hung up and I sat back on the couch.

The director gave the camera crew to stop filming and they put down their cameras.

Okay, I think that will be good for now,” he said. “We'll send a camera crew with you and they'll film you interacting with the other band. Pack up now, your vans will leave in 2 hours time.”

 

************

 

I was standing in front of 2PM's dorm, holding my backpack that was packed with essentials that I was going to need for the next 24 hours. I tapped on the door with my knuckles and soon the sound of footsteps was heard.

With me, I had a camera man and a member of the staff, who were to make sure the program ran smoothly. It was a little unnerving having to have a camera filming me when I was going to be in a relaxed setting, but I shrugged it off when the door opened.

Oh, HyeRa, it's you,” JunHo said, pulling the door open.

I grinned. “Yup it's me.”
He held the door open and stepped back to let the camera crew and me inside. The dorm was small but cozy. The boys seemed to clean the dorm up a little because there was no scattered laundry, and all the dishes seemed to be put away.

HYERA!!!!”

I turned, but was pulled into a strangling hug.

Ah, Nichkhun, I can't—breathe--let me go--” I managed to choke out.
He let me go, beaming.

Wah, you grew so big!” he put his hand on my head and comparing my height to his. Even though I was 16, I was pretty tall for my age.

Hyung, hyung, Xyla's here!” Nichkhun called down the hallway.

At once, Wooyoung appeared in the doorway and came running to greet me. JunSu, Taecyeon, Chansung's heads popped out of their rooms.

Aigoo, let me go!” I said, my voice muffled through Wooyoung's hug.

"Mian~!" Wooyoung patted my head. “We got the couch all ready for you. I hope you don't mind...."

I laughed, shaking my head. “It's no problem! Thanks!”

I dropped my backpack on the leather couch and flopped down next to it.
Chansung sat on the couch across from me. “Aish, I'm hungry....."

"Let's go out to eat then!" Taecyeon suggested, leaning against the wall.

"Jinjja?" I sat up. My stomach rumbled and I could only hope that I was the only one who noticed.
 

JunHo rolled his eyes. “You didn't think we would let you starve, would you?”
I flushed. “Um, okay. Where do you want to go?”

Wooyoung pulled me off the couch. “We'll figure it out. Let's go before the restaurants are full.”

                        ***********************         

"Everyone, eat well!" I called down the table.

"De!" the 6 boys fell on their food at one, shoveling rice into their mouths like ravenous wolves, making me laugh.

"Aigoo, look at you..." I muttered at Taecyeon, who was sitting next to me, and he looked up from eating. There was sauce on the corners of his lips, and he them self-conciously.

"What? Look at you! What kind of girl eats like that, huh?" he gestured to my plate, which was full of food. I stuck my tongue out at him.
 

"So....what are you doing this summer?" JunSu asked, interrupting me and Wooyoung.
I cleared my throat, feeling the cameras focusing on me. "Just promotions for the album I think. Photoshoots, CFs, things like that...."
He took a sip of his drink. "I--"

"I heard you got together with Super Junior the day you got here," Chansung interupted. "What about us, huh?"

I squezzed my lips together, shrugging. "Mian~."

He pouted. "Yah. If you would have come, you would have seen Wooyoung turn into a blondie!" He ruffled Wooyoung's newly colored hair, making him scowl. 

Wooyoung smoothed out his hair. "So you guys just met up and--"

"HYERA HYERA HYERA!!!!" a voice suddenly called and a pair of arms were suddenly wrapped around me, making me almost fall out of my chair. 

"Ah--JoKwon--let go, I'm trying to eat!" I said after nearly choking on my food. 

 

"Mian, HyeRa! Why didn't you tell me you were back in Seoul?" the leader of 2am demanded. "I had to get these people to tell me you were back!" 

He poked Taecyeon's head. 

"Yah!" he growled, but JoKwon ignored him. 

I laughed, and JoKwon pulled up a chair next to me and helped himself to more food. 

"So what's up?" he asked in English. 

"Nothing much," I admitted, stretching my arms. "I'm hanging with 2PM for the reality show I'm doing with my band."

"Oh, so that's why they're not here........" JoKwon rested his head on a propped arm. "That's too bad....wait, you're staying overnight in a dorm with these peverted--"

He earned an elbow from bot h Chansung and Nichkhun and hisses from JunHo and JunSu.

"Hyung...." Taecyeon muttered, going red. 

I laughed shortly in sarcasm. "Great. Now I think I'll stay up all night with a taser and a can of pepper spray...."

Immediately, there were protests from the members.

"Ah, HyeRa, we're not like that---"
"JoKwon hyung!"

"Aish, we're not peverted..."
"HyeRa! You know he's just making that up, right?"
"What? You have a taser?"

 

I laughed hard, making the members go silent. 
I playfully slapped Wooyoung. "What, you guys really thought I'd believe JoKwon? Um, I've known you guys for, like, the past several years. You don't trust me?"

I raised an eyebrow.

JunHo and Nickhun waved their hands in surrender, making me laugh again. 

"You guys should have a party," JoKwon said. "Play games or something."
"Party animal," I scoffed, and he caught my eye. 

"Like what?" Chansung asked. 

JoKwon shrugged. "I don't know. Um, truth or dare...? Blind hide and seek...? Kissing games--"

"JOKWON!!"

 

 

What do you want to play?
 

Truth or dare (coming soon)

Blind hide and seek (coming soon)