Recording Studio

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

Aigoo, maknae,”said Chanyeol. “We only have the recording studio for an hour. We're wasting time. Here, here's my phone. Use it to call manager hyung...”

SeHun took the phone and went closer to the windows for more signal.
“We'll meet you upstairs, okay?” SuHo called, and the maknae nodded.

We took the elevator to the 4th floor, then made our way to the recording studio. Several people were gathered there, and the moment EXO-K came in, they were handed packets of music sheets and lyrics.

Oh, the Archangels are here too,” one of the recording engineers said.

Ne, anneyong haseyo,” we bowed at the same time.
“You guys are welcome anytime here,” he said, gesturing to a couple of leather sofas.

Ne, gamsapnida...” we said, taking our seats to stay out of everyone's way.

After a few minutes, D.O. was ushered into the recording booth, receiving last minute tips from the engineers.
“What song is this?” I asked the rap engineer.

My lady,” he replied. “I think it's going to be a hit. A lot of fans have been asking for this song ever since the teaser came out...”

The music began to play softly.
“She's my baby~” began D.O.

He continued with the song's soft melody. As a main vocalist, he had a big part of the song.

I grinned, giving him a thumbs up through the glass, and he smiled back in return. At that moment, SeHun came into the studio, bowing apologetically to everyone, who were rushing to give him his lyrics and music sheets.

Did you get your phone back?” I asked.
He shook his head sadly. “No. Manager hyung says he'll try, but I'm not sure if he'll find it...”

NiRa squeezed his hand. “Don't worry. It'll show up.”

As time went on, EXO-K sang their parts to the ballad. They were half-way through recording Chanyeol's rap when Saylan started poking me consistently.
“Ow, what is it?” I whispered, careful not to interrupt the recording session.

He pointed to my watch. Wow, an hour already?

After waving goodbye to EXO and apologizing for having to leave, we thanked the managers and engineers before quietly ducking out of the room and making our way to the lobby.

There you are!” Yesung called. “I thought you forgot about us!”
I laughed. “We would never forget about you guys! Where are we going now?”
“There's this really good meat restaurant that just opened up. It's just 15 minutes away from here,” a voice said.
“Yeah, that sounds good,” I said. “Thanks Taemin.”

I froze.
“Taemin?!”

He flashed an adorable smile in our direction. “Annyeong!”

Onew suddenly appeared next to him before I could dash forward and give Taemin a hug.
“I'm here too,” he exaggerately rolled his eyes.
“You guys....” I grabbed them both at the same time before they could strangle me into a hug. “I've missed you!”
Onew laughed. “I know. We missed you too! You didn't come by to see our Sherlock comeback...”
“Mian~” I said, pouting.
“Aish, kyeopta~” Taemin pinched my cheeks.

Where's everyone else?” Rynn interrupted and Taemin let go.

The rest of SHINee is at a photshoot,” Taemin replied, scratching the back of his neck. “They wanted to come though!”

Is everyone here?” Leeteuk asked. We nodded.

Okay, let's go!!”

 

 

Go to dinner with Super Junior  (chapter 10)