Wait here with Big Bang

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

NiRa, Taeyang, and I sat on the end of the curb while TOP and JiYong decided to stand.

He'll be here soon,” Taeyang reassured us. “It's not a life or death situation, you know.”
I sighed and managed a smile. “Yeah you're right. I'm probably just spazzing for no reason...”
“Yah,” TOP tapped me on my shoulder. “I'll be right back. Just hang tight.”
And with that, he strode down the street and went out of sight.

JiYong sat down next to me with a sigh. “Aigoo, you guys seem tired from all of these fans, huh?”
I shook my head. “Ani-yo....it's not that...”
He raised an eyebrow.
“It's just...” I paused, trying to think of the right words to say. “...they won't give us privacy, I guess...”
JiYong smiled. “Well, you're a star, what do you expect.”
I rolled my eyes. “Aish, spare me the lecture. That's exactly what my mom said the first year we were in the business.”
He laughed, making me smile. “Well, don't let it get you down. We have the same problem, but there's nothing we can do about it.”
Taeyang nodded in agreement.
“Yah, I'm back,” TOP came out of nowhere and sat right between me and GD, making him scoot further away and pout.
“Here,” TOP handed NiRa and me each a box of Pocky.
“Oh, gomawo, oppa,” I smiled. Pocky always makes things better.

De, gomawo,” NiRa opened her box and began to eat.
“Aish, hyung!” Taeyang complained. “Why didn't you bring some for me?”

TOP paused, asking himself the same question.
“You can have some of mine...” I offered him a chocolate stick, but he shook his head and stared at his hyung.

TOP waved his hands in surrender. “Yah, why are you looking at me like that! I only had enough money for two boxes! If you want some, go get it yourself!”
NiRa and I laughed, causing both of them to look at us.
“It's just that you guys bicker more than Kyran and Rynn do,” NiRa took another bite out of a Pocky stick.

Rynn bickers?” JiYong asked. “He's always quiet...”

I shook my head. “Not at home! You should see the two of them fighting over who's turn it is to do the dishes!”
“But Rynn's the mature one,” NiRa pointed out, and I nodded agreeing. “He doesn't say much, but he always sends this piercing glare at Kyran whenever he's mad, then eventually Kyran backs down...”
NiRa then proceeded to imitate Rynn's glare, making the rest of us laugh.
“It's not nice to talk about other people behind their backs,” a voice suddenly said.
We turned around. Rynn, K yran, and Saylan were standing behind us, looking tired, as if they had just run a marathon.

Are you guys...okay?” I asked warily, and Saylan nodded.

Kyran scoffed. “We had to run 5 blocks to steer away from those crazy fans! You know they have taxis that they pay to just follow us around? Unbelievable....”
“Thanks for watching them,” Rynn said to Big Bang.

I nudged him and muttered. “We're not little kids, you know...”
Saylan ruffled NiRa's hair, making it messy., and we laughed.
“Thanks guys,” I said, giving the three of them hugs before we parted ways. “Well see you around?”
They nodded and waved as our van appeared to take us home.

 

 

 

Go to the next day: The Press Conference (chapter 13)