Incheon Airport

K-World (Create Your Own Adventure)

 

 

The screams of the anticipating fans could be heard from the other side of the airport.

Aigoo, they're coming!”
“Oppa!”
“They're here!”
I nervously readjusted my aviators as my band mates and I stood at one side of the door that separated us from the hall of the excited crowd. Nothing like a huge crowd of cameras and screaming people to snap you out of drowsiness from jet lag.

We were told to stay back as the security began to control the crowd. Hundreds of people were here. They must have been here since, what? 4 in the morning?

I glanced at my $300 watch. Noon.

We continued to stand there awkwardly while the fans were growing more excited by the minute. Although we had been in the entertainment business for a long time, we were still not used to these kind of welcomes.

Suddenly, a staff member came up to us, and the doors opened. There was a deafening roar of the crowd. I cringed from the sound, and I felt Rynn and NiRa flinch next to me.
“Go, go,” he ushered us through the doors.

I blew a strand of hair away from my face.

Ready guys?”

They nodded, and took a step forward.
We were sort of pushed forward by the security. Fans had bound forward at the sight of us, screaming our names and waving their hand-made posters, and it took a lot of effort to keep them back.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTLJBSmCbU2kX4En-GbB4

All of our fans had ranged by age, from junior high kids to people in their 50s. However they all seemed to be doing the same thing: screaming.

 

Ow, ow, ow....

I could feel countless feet stepping on my shoes and bustling around me. Several people had managed to escape security's hold and shove presents into our hands.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKrXc-3WFnJ_tZFn_x6bg

Gamsapnida, gamsapnida,” I said, bowing to each person.

 

The presents kept on coming, each one different from the one before it. Some were tiny, and I was able to stuff them in my pockets, but others were huge, and I had to hand them to our manager, who was walking behind us, trying his best to keep up.

Rynn oppa, saranghae!”
I turned when I had heard a group of fans scream Rynn's name and he thanked them by granting them a dazzling smile.

I rolled my eyes.

Fan girls,” I muttered.
“Xyla-sshi!” a voice called.

I was surprised when a group of reporters suddenly leaped out in front of me, complete with camera crews, each one shoving a microphone at me, insisting on questions.

Xyla-sshi, please answer some questions for us!”
“Are the Archangels really staying in Korea for the summer?”
“The music awards are coming up this month.---”
“Are you working on new songs for the album?”
I took a half step backward to avoid answering so many questions at once.
“Sorry, sorry..” I was managed to say before being herded forward by security.

Make way, make way!” shouted security, as we were finally led through the doors and into the van.
I collapsed into the first seat, and I saw the others do the same.
Kyran was the first to speak, “Well. That was interesting.”

I sighed. “Like always.”

Our manager suddenly appeared in the passenger seat, and the van sped off, soon leaving the airport behind us.

Omo, is everyone okay?” he asked, out of breath.
“Yeah,” we all answered as we carefully put our presents into the trunk
“It definitely woke us up,” Saylan said. “I'm never getting used to that!”
“Well, I though you guys would be tired today, so I didn't schedule anything for you today, so why don't you have some free time?” our manager asked from the front.

To my left, Kyran's eyes lit up. “Jinjja?!”

Yeah,” he replied. “Go meet your friends or something. You're going to be busy these few months, so you might as well see them now.”
 

Where do you want to go?
 

SM Entertainment (chapter 2)

YG Entertainment (chapter 3)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

NOTE: the choices above are just starting points. just because u choose sm doesnt mean all the people you meet there are from sm (or with YG). sm artists may appear in yg (or vice versa). HAVE FUN!!

 

so that was my very first chapter! how was it? leave your comments below? 
btw im really new to this site. can someone help me make a poster???  thanks!!!!