Chapter 9 Happy Birthday!

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

“Hachoo” Howon sneezed suddenly.

“Hyung, someone is thinking about you!” said Minhyuk, Howon’s assistant but also his brother-like friend. Howon glared at Minhyuk which makes Minhyuk quickly changed another topic in order to “survive”.

“Hyung, Grandma called you to go home today.”

“Okay, I know. It’s been a long time ago since I last seen her” Howon stopped his work and decided to continue it tomorrow. He waved goodbye to Minhyuk and headed down to the basement. He sat into his car where he found a middle sized box. Out of curiosity, Howon opened it and found a cute teddy bear with a card wrote “ Hyung, you are getting older now, so in order to “prevent” you from become an ahjussi, I give u a teddy bear  as birthday gift.    Yah! Low down your hand now and don’t dare to punch the teddy bear! You know you like it!  크크크    Hyung, thank you for treat me like your own brother. Happy birthday and I love you!          Minhyuk"

Bright smile formed on Howon’s face when he saw his cute brother’s message. He put back the teddy and card into the box and left it on the seat beside him.

“Thank you, my cute yet funny brother” He said in his heart and drove back home.

 

*At home*

“Wonee!” grandma shouted and hugged him tightly that almost makes him out of breath.

“Grandma, I’m gonna out of breath!”

“Oh my god! Are u okay?” grandma worried about Howon’s condition.

“Grandma, if you hugged me a bit longer, then today wouldn’t be my birthday but my “death” day” Howon said while trying to tease his grandma.

“You little thing…being naughty again…” Grandma sighed while looking at Howon.

“Grandma, where’s my present?” Howon  “aegyo”(act cute)  to his grandma.

“over there” Howon opened his gift and found a nice suit.

“oh, it’s nice! And I like it….” Howon said but then he continued to tease his grandma,”but since when you have change your taste? Don’t you like “old-fashioned” argh ermmm…”

“You little thing…Yeah, your grandma is too old fashioned so she asked help from a young lady..” Grandma said with a bright smile.

“seem like you like this young lady “so much”…”

“She such a cutie… Yeah, the bag beside there is the gift she asked me to give it to you…”

“oh? Me?”

“Oh well~(grandma tried to hold back her laughter) today, I go to buy a suit for you and asked for her help but she misunderstand that the Mr Lee I refer to is your grandpa so she choose the old fashion one for you. After I explained to her that you are just around her age, she felt sorry so she gave me this before I left as an apologize present to you.”

“okay, then, help me to thank her…”

“no.. you go thank her yourself…”

“okay grandma, I’m hungry now, let talk later”

“okay, let’s eat my dear.. you are too skinny…don’t skip your meal, okay…………..” Howon looked at his grandma….. look like she gonna nag for a whole day…..

 

After having a wonderful dinner with grandma, Howon went to take a shower.

“hah~” Hoya sighed and sat on his sofa. He saw the plastic bag next to him.

“she gave me this before I left as an apologize present to you”  Grandma’s word lingered to his ear… He took out the present from the plastic bag and found that it was a purple handmade scarf.

“Even though I didn’t know who you are, still thank you for this lovely present, Miss…. Cutie? Haha” Howon laughed when he realized the nickname he gave you.

I love you. I’m sorry. But I can’t do this anymore.” Infinite’s Only tear played on Howon’s phone. He picked up the phone and answered” yeobosaeyo”

“Hyung, it’s me. Minhyuk, tomorrow, we are going to Lee Shopping Mall to have a mini conference, so sleep earlier today”

“okay, I get it, go sleep now”

“yes sir..Good night, hyung!”

“ermm… you too.” Howon then ended the call.

“Lee Shopping Mall. Isn’t there where Miss Cutie worked?” Howon smiled but then shook his head.

“what am I thinking now.. I must be crazy” Not wanna think too much, Howon lay on his bed.

“Hope that tomorrow would be a nice day…”

 

 

 * the picture is the scarf for Howon*

 

** finally able to finish update until chapter 9.. sorry for late update... it's really tiring for me so maybe will not upload 2moro.... still busy with my medical assignment.... have a nice day and thanks for subscribe ^ - ^