Chapter 21 Gap between us….

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

After that fought, Howon always came home late or more to say sometimes he didn’t even came home.  He knew that he shouldn’t be so childish and continued to mad at you, but he can’t control his emotion and that stupid pride when he remembered the way you avoided him, how hurt he was by your act, so he decided to keep a distance with you.

You understand why he acted like this so you just silently concerned about him. You heard Misook said that he hated to eat outside, so you cooked for him and told the maid to send it to him. Knowing that he always busy meeting until forgot to eat, you would always called Minhyuk to make sure that he at least drink a cup of coffee. Even though you knows that this marriage only lasted for 10 months and you shouldn’t mess his life, you still can’t control yourself to not care more about him.

One day, grandma called Howon and asked him why he always left you alone at home. Howon just answered that he was busy with his work, but actually you know why he acted so.

“Yah, what thing in this world is more important than your wife and your baby?”

“Work..” Howon answered back.

“Lee Howon, you little thing! You better come home tonight or else don’t call me grandma anymore!!!” Grandma shouted on her phone and ended the call.

“Grandma! Grandma! …..dududdu….haiz…!” Howon stood up and threw his coat on the floor as he was frustrated by his grandma.

Grandma, now you care Jieun more than me and even shouted at me because of her! Omo, this world has changed! God, what have you done to my grandma until she forgot who is her real grandchild!!!

Howon glanced at his watch. It’s already 6pm… He has no choice but picked up his coat from the floor and went out of his office.

“Hyung, where are you going? Are you going to that restaurant again? I want to go, bring me along!” said Minhyuk excitedly when he thought of the delicious dishes he ate with Howon.

“NO..” Howon replied and headed back home.

“Hyung!!” he called Howon but Howon didn’t even look back at him.

“Hyung!Aish~ Hyung is the baddest man in this world…..No, Hyung is the most evil man in this universe!” said Minhyuk who was frustrated by his hyung.

“Aish… .arghhh~ otteokke(what should I do?)I’m hungry….  Hyung…..please come back…..” Minhyuk said while knocked his head on the wall..(so cute, haha)

 

*Minhyuk ah, sorry that I have forget you for so many episodes…. Please don’t mad at me….

And I like this episode where Howon is jealous of Jieun because his grandma cares Jieun more than himself…. Can’t imagine how Howon act too in real life….xD