Chapter 31 No, you’re the first one.

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfO5sHmkUno

(song for this episode~ so sweet and quite suit with this episode too! Please listen yeah~!)

 

Finally home! You were too tired that you sat yourself down on the sofa. You rubbed your hair and want to wash it but you are too lazy to do it. Howon looked at you and sensed something, so he asked you, “What are you wanted to do now?”

“Washing my hair…” Your simple answer was then went into his mind. You must be really tired.

“Let go!”

“What? Where?” You asked because you were confused by him.

“Wash your hair.” He pulled you into the bathroom.

Then he placed a stool beside the bath tub and asked you to sit on it. You followed his instruction like a little kid and put your head down on the side of the bath tub with your face facing up.  He wet your hair with water before he applied the shampoo on your hair.

“Ah..” the shampoo goes into your eye. Howon who discovered it quickly rinsed it off with water.

“Is it okay now?” He asked. You opened your eyes and saw Howon’s face was just a few inches away from you.  You two were so close enough to hear each other’s heartbeat. He then continued to wash your hair as he himself started to shy too.

After washing your hair, he wiped your hair and dried it with hairdryer. He combed your hair neatly and full of gentle.

“Howon.”

“Ermm?”

“Have you combed a girl’s hair before?”

“No, you’re the first one. Why? Do I hurt you?”

“No….” You looked at his serious expression through the mirror and felt a sudden warmth in your heart.

After that, he asked you to take a nap where he himself went down to the kitchen. Yes, you’re right… it’s Kitchen!

Howon switched on the light and took out the eggs and ham from the fridge. He also took some ingredients to make soup for you.

“Only egg and ham…. Are there anything I can’t do? Just fried it only. Don’t look down at me, you stupid egg and ham!”

He took a frying pan and switched on the stove. He poured some oil and threw the ham into the pan.

“Hizzz.!” Howon was totally jumping up when he heard the great hissing sound created by the pan. He took the pan lid and put it in front of him as if the lid was a shield.

“You gonna die soon.” He said seriously to the ham as he felt that he was challenged!

He continued to complete his mission until you woke up and shocked to see the disaster caused by Howon!

You saw his face was covered with sweats and his apron already full with oil stain. You shook your head and said to yourself. Never let him alone in the kitchen anymore!

“Jieun, let’s have a try!” He said, handed you ham and egg sandwich with a bowl of blackish soup.

You looked at the burnt ham and egg inside the sandwich and also the blackish soup. You started to hesitate. If I eat this, I wouldn’t get poisoned, right?

“Eat it…ermmm…” He said and started to urge you. You took a deep breath and plucked up courage, opened your mouth and took a bite. Seeing that he was looking forward for your comment, you forced yourself to smile to him.

“Delicious!”

“Really?” His eyes widen.

“Really. Never thought that you can still make it even though you cook for the first time” You said and took another bite.

“Of course, just a small case. There’s nothing Lee Howon can’t do! Haha” You saw his bright smile and that makes you happy. Lee Howon, you should smile always.

Then you finished the food that he prepared. Huh~ finally finished it….

“Want more?”

“errghh~ no…..” But before you finished your word, Howon took out another plate of the sandwich.

“I know that you must be really hungry so I make one more for you.”

“Howon, I’m so full already.” You complained.

“Nevermind, Let me try my first cook!” He said and stuffed it inside his mouth.

Before you can stop him, you saw him coughed and spit out the sandwich.

“Ouch~ so digusting!” He said and threw away the sandwich.

“Ani…. I don’t think so….” You murmured.

“Why don’t you tell me just now? You shouldn’t force yourself to finish it.”

“No… For me, it’s delicious because it’s Howon who made it. Your care and love have become the best seasoning for the food, that’s why it becomes tasty.” You confessed.

He looked at you, knowing what you said is come from your deep heart core and he really touched by it, but he can’t stop himself angry at you.

“You are really a fool.”

“Then why you married a fool”?” You said angrily.

“Because she is the only fool that managed to look cute and beautiful to my eyes”

You blushed when you heard his confession and Howon smirked when he saw your blushing face. He really likes to tease you.

“Are you shy now?” He said.

“No…” You denied. Although you just answered as normal, but for Howon, It’s one of your cuteness.

“My cute foolish wife is shy now…” He said and laughed happily. You looked at the bright smile that formed on his face, you felt happy too. Please smile always, my handsome choding husband!

 

HI, readers, it’s me again! Haha~ How do you think of today sweet scene? I love the part You’re the first one (inspired by this song년나의첫번째by Infinite)and also the kitchen war part~ Aigo, our Howon is really adorable, right?

Catalina390  , this romantic scene need to thank Howon who came into my dream~ will have more soon.... prepared yourself before you watched the next chapter xD!

jasminelovekitty96  , sweet? of course, who is the one who wrote this... ( OMo, Howon-show-off influenza has spread to me now!haha) . About the lady, her baby now is take care by her husband. It's been 1 year already, everyone asked him to remarried again so that he can have someone who love him and take care of him and the baby. But he told them, he is happy with his baby who was given by his wife. He also said his wife had already makes his life wonderful even she never live in this world anymore. Argh~ want to sob again......

_RosAmeera  , Perak? oh, so far...... ==' Terima kasih is still easy for me... the thing that i can't differentiate until now is kami and kita....hahaha. I'm originally from Korea but then I came to Sarawak to stay with my foster parents after my parents passed away.

aegiby  , you want a scene where Howon acts cute in front of his wife? I think I can included it into the "honeymoon" part... haha... Howon is jealous of someone! xD .. but that part still haven't write yet ...omma yah~ otteokke~ ! Haha, i don't think you can recognised me if i go there... Even i'm a korean, but i look like a chinese( My mom is a chinese korean)and my skin no more fair as the season in Malaysia only summer! But, i think you will be able to look for me as i have a special korean characteristic, single eyelid and very very small eyes! haha.

kpop_luver1924  , DO you know that i'm addicted to purple after Howon become my bias? My house was now full of purple things, so do my mother was also got the Howon-fav-purple influenza! She now loves purple more than i do. recently, she bought a purple car and i wonder how Howon would react to it when he saw it! xD

roschellllleeee  , thanks for the comment... Never feel shy to speak out your ideas! and nice to meet you! where's you from?

 

Here is a poll for you....

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/25235

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/252

 

Prepared yourself before looking at the last teaser! No heartattack allowed! xD

Teaser:

 Chapter 32

“Minhyuk ah~” Howon speak softly to Minhyuk which gave Minhyuk goosebumps.

Hyung, what’s the matter with you? Forget to take your medicine?

 

Chapter 33

“I never know you would do this. Thank you, oppa.” You said, giving him a sweet smile.

“Just thank you, no other present for me?” He acted like he was angry.

“Then, what do you want?”

“Here!” He said and pointed to his lips.