Chapter 30 Don’t forget, this baby is mine too…

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

These few weeks, Howon was busy with his work because the company had planned to advance their business into America. He has a lot of meetings with the representative from America. However, he still didn’t forget to care about you. He always concerned about you and make sure you eat and sleep well. Sometimes, he would also ordered Minhyuk to accompany you to the prenatal classes when he couldn’t spare his time to accompany you. Poor Minhyuk who followed his hyung’s order was being “ual harassed” by the kids there when they saw such a handsome “oppa”!

You also understood Howon’s situation so you always told him that it’s alright. Today, it’s the 3rd  time you go for ultrasound screening. You wanted to call Howon to go together but consider that he must be tiring and busy working, you went there by yourself.

“Today, you come alone again?” asked the doctor.

“Yes…” You smiled awkwardly because last time, doctor had already asked you to bring Howon along. “My husband is quite busy these days so I don’t want to disturb him.”

“Okay, but make sure that he come next time,” She said softly. “Do you still having severe morning sickness?”

“ermm… a bit…” and then she continued to examine you at where the door was opened and you saw Howon!

“Howon…. Why are you here?” You can’t believe what you see.

“You still dare to ask!” Howon looked at you angrily. “Why do you come alone? Didn’t I tell you to call me if you come for the next appointment.”

“I thought you must be busy and tired so I…..”

“Don’t forget, this baby is mine too…” He soften down his voice. Then, he apologized to the doctor.

“I’m sorry that I have come late.”

“It’s okay.”

Then, the doctor started the ultrasound screening. The screen was on. You and Howon glued your eyes on the screen and both of you could see the inside of the uterus.

“Doctor, is this my baby?” Howon asked with his mouth opened as he was amazed by the thing that he saw.

“Yes, Mr Lee. It’s your baby.”

“When can I know my baby’s gender? My wife and I still haven’t decided the name.”

You looked at Howon as you were shocked by his question. How could he know that I want to and haven’t decided a name for the baby. Howon knew what are you thought of so he just said, “I’m sorry. I saw the diary when you were in hospital last time.” You then shook your head and smiled back to him as a sign that you didn’t blame him for it.

“Ermm. I’m really sorry that I still unable to give you the exact answer. Hope you don’t mind.”

Howon didn’t mad at her but still thanked her for her well service. After half an hour, you two left the room.

“You must be having a lot of works to do, it’s okay, you can just go back to the office.” You urged him.

“How about you?”

“I want to buy some baby products before I go home. Grandma said I should start to decorate the baby’s room.” You said.

“I go with you.”

“What? But don’t you…”

“Stop nagging and just follow me!” Howon said and hold your hand.

He brought you to Lee Shopping Mall and you two started to look around for baby’s product. You saw a small cute shoes and asked Howon excitedly.

“Which colour is better? Purple or Yellow?”

“Purple” He said.

“Ermm. I think so too...”

Then you bought it.

“Yeah, we should go and buy your clothes.” Said Howon. He entered the shop and bought almost every clothes in there.

“Why do you buy so many clothes, I can’t wear all of it!” Is he crazy? Who would buy so many maternity clothes? It’s only wear for  10 months, what’s a waste!

“I want you to look different and pretty so I bought all of it.” He spoke out his mind.

You looked at Howon, a bit surprised, but you know he is using his own way to treat you better.

“Thank you.” You said. He didn’t say anything but just keep on smiling.

“Howon, can I go somewhere before going home?” You looked at Howon with a cute pout face.

Howon didn’t ask too much and just follow you. You bought some pies and tarts before you reached there.

When you and Howon stepped in, every employee was shocked and happy to see you.

“Jieun ah!” They greeted you happily but they stopped when they saw Howon was there with you. They greeted Howon formally that makes him feel uneasy.

“Just do like the way you are with Jieun. Now, I’m Jieun’s husband, not your boss.” He said. Your ex-colleagues understood and talked to you how much they missed you. You gave them the food that you bought for them and made them wanna cry because you still didn’t forget them and humble after you have become the boss’s wife. You spent a while there and went home after you started to feel tiring.